• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Wubby

New kits for the stash. The Gundams I mainly got because of a marker set promotion they are running now.

amarito69

Sorry for the quality of the pictures...week end has been tough for my wallet...

7ktI8l.jpg

Forsete

Gold Member
Why do you need a signaling wand for your car? Parking a jet?

If I have a flat tire on the highway. :p Emergency use, signaling UFOs etc.
The "wand" connecting end is only a tapered piece of plastic that is pressed on the end of the flashlight, mostly the light will be used without it.

jonno394

jonno394, very nice pick ups. Especially Memories Of Murder.

I take it by your TGTBTW avatar you're a Korean cinema fan too?

I wanted Memories of Murder on Blu-ray but the CJ ent digibook (to go with my TGTBTW one) is near impossible to find!!

jonno394

How did you manage to snag that Vita so cheap?

Unfortunately someone elses misfortune is my gain. It was an ebay purchase off a guy who had lost his job and wanted money fast. I got lucky that I saw it on BIN just after he listed it.

T.O.P

Banned

I wanted Memories of Murder on Blu-ray but the CJ ent digibook (to go with my TGTBTW one) is near impossible to find!!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34430024&postcount=658

this one is actually kinda easy to find (30€ tops on ebay), if you have an R.free player, great pickups btw :D

@here's the seller
http://www.ebay.it/sch/wooridvd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

20€ + shipping

Carnby

I don't have a picture, but I just wanted to share about a pickup that I just found. It is also the reason as why I am the world's worst collector.

I found a complete Bioshock LE in poor condition, but it was complete, and only 30 dollars. The Big Daddy was unopened.

I noticed a security sticker on it and I removed it.

Oh then I noticed that the security sticker read "certificate of authentication."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

-PXG-

H0xp9.jpg

Just got my "Scott Radio" shirt by MeleeNinja

I also (finally) bought Journey on PSN and a ton of shit on Steam

Lucent

H0xp9.jpg

That's awesome! I love Scott Pilgrim and Jet Set Radio. =D

I'd kinda like a shirt that's just Jet Set Radio though. They do fit the look though.

-sigh- Just makes me wish they'd make a NEW Jet Set Radio on the current consoles again. =l

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
H0xp9.jpg

Brofist!

Just got mine, too!

7000630426_9d2e490d4d_c.jpg

That's awesome! I love Scott Pilgrim and Jet Set Radio. =D

I'd kinda like a shirt that's just Jet Set Radio though. They do fit the look though.

-sigh- Just makes me wish they'd make a NEW Jet Set Radio on the current consoles again. =l

The only official Jet Set Radio shirt I know of was a Sega Direct Japan web store exclusive with the De La Jet Set Radio DX package.

Insert coin is doing some JSR themed shirts though.
http://www.insertcoinclothing.com/blog/2012/03/sega-reloaded-range-first-glimpse/

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Finished off another year of law school, so I bought this stuff (some of which I already posted before, but whatever) in anticipation of my gradual post-school decent into madness:

7ntvx.jpg

Should probably get a week out of it all.

NZA36

Neo Member
Finished off another year of law school, so I bought this stuff (some of which I already posted before, but whatever) in anticipation of my gradual post-school decent into madness:

7ntvx.jpg

Should probably get a week out of it all.

I wish I had Umihara Kawase to help me with my post school madness.

vall03

f9obv.jpg

6HBeW.jpg

I rarely post here but lets do it once in a while. Impulse bought Atelier Totori, was planning on saving up for a LE but decided not to in order to save money. Got the Lacoste shoes as a gift from my uncle.

zmet

AAAH!!!! WHERE?! HOW MUCH?!!
I saw it at BBTS but I don't wanna pay for shipping :( I'm still hurting from buying that devastator/herculese thing
Bought it at Amazon. Picture quality is like the previous version (crappy), but it will do until Toei does a proper remaster.

haikira

Yeah. Definitely a big fan. Memories Of Murder, would probably be my favourite Korean film, if I was pushed to pick.

Yeah. I've seen people trading the digibook for Memories Of Murder on other boards. Never for a cheap price, that's for sure. I just imported the regular bluray, not the digibook.

I miss Guitar Hero, and I never played Warriors of Rock. Was at Walmart yesterday and saw one lone guitar package and impulse-bought the shit out of it. I must say, this guitar is really awesome. Fun game so far.

cS7hgl.jpg

Top Bottom