• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!!

gZemWOK.jpg

After debating on which headset to buy for an hour, i finally settled on the official Sony ones, so damn good, glad i got them, and GTA V is amazing.

sJ7W5kq.jpg

zmet

Far Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Wind Rises

Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Bayonetta 2 Original Soundtrack

tav7623

So far this month most of my pick ups have been pretty much limited to stuff I got as a b-day present or got using b-day money.

Bravely Default
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (PS3)
SSX (PSN/PS3)
Parasite Eve w/o Demo Disc (PS1)
X-Men: Days of Future Past blu ray

ngower

Some are late last month pick-ups. Been an expensive few weeks for me (and only going to get worse with Smash and Black Friday).

Jy6zdAW.jpg

• The Big Chill (Blu Ray)
• Medium Cool (Blu Ray)
• Rushmore (Blu Ray)
• The Times of Harvey Milk (Blu Ray)
• Life During Wartime (Blu Ray)

1w9tATY.jpg

• Vizio E500i-B1

yvz0TZt.jpg

• Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
• The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4)
• The Rocky Horror Picture Show: 35th Anniversary Edition (Blu Ray
)

Gameboy415

I got a whole mess of cool, cheap stuff so far this month!

U6kLExh.jpg

-I found a bunch of Graphic Novels I've been wanting to read super-cheap at Half-Price Books.

jyRzfXQ.jpg

-I haven't bought CDs in ages but I found all of these for 99 cents each at Goodwill.

JI6g75g.jpg

-I found all of these movies super-cheap at various resale shops.

f0UspEL.jpg

-I found all of this stuff at Goodwill too. I was really surprised to find the TRU gift cards!

FsrC0Ly.jpg

-More Goodwill pickups - the giant Mario Kart toy is apparently an R/C car (they didn't have the remote, unfortunately) that retails for ~$90. I got it for $5!

Yzj8dvd.jpg

-I got the TellTale games from Target's B2G1 sale, Lost Planet 3 was under $10 on clearance at Best Buy, got Tales of Hearts R from Gamestop, and the PS1/PS2 games for a few bucks each at various thrift shops.

Cq2xHPN.jpg

-I got all of these import games & New 3DS accessories from Play-Asia.

uYC1Hjq.jpg

-I got the 3DS games from Best Buy's B1G1 50% off deal (& Pac-Man, which was on clearance), and the other 3 games from Target's B2G1 sale.

F785tCc.jpg

-I got Project Diva F 2nd, the X & Y Pokedex, and the PSN card (via the eBay promotion) at Best Buy, grabbed Ty for PS2 at HPB, and got the rest on eBay to fill in a few holes in my Nintendo collection. :)

YyOq49r.jpg

-I got the NES for 40% off ($18 total) during HPB's coupon week and got the Philips Component Selector at a thrift shop.
I was really psyched to find the system selector as I have the same model hooked up in my Game Room and I was looking for another one for my TV in my office. (they're pricey online!)

dkMUmT3.jpg

-I got this Red Wii for 50% off ($35 total!) during HPB's coupon week this past Sunday!
It's a bit scuffed up but it works great & came with the Sensor Bar, AC cord, & composite cables. I have an official Component cable on the way and I'm looking forward to playing through some newer Wii games I've picked up!

Galdius

Two more games for this month:

t2raRmyl.jpg

I payed US$57 for Indiana Jones (it`s CIB) but the box is water damaged. I regretted a bit getting it after I saw the condition of the box but still it's a bit better than paying the going price for it. Senran Kagura box is also a bit damaged because of the post office but it's not that bad.

I would also like to get Smash but I don`t think it will arrive here in Brazil before December.

My first WiiU shotgun incl some (pretty good) game. can't wait for Duck Hunt (VC) to be released.

PYygbTR.jpg

I also picked up ~ 5 hectare of forest property but I can't post them here.

Welcome! I'd be really interested to hear how that beer tasted :O

Thanks for the Welcome...a bit sweet, if I have to be honest. Very nice, but a tad sweet

10734060_10153345046859972_7301931384410945224_n.jpg

I also bought back with me a Blue Model OLED Vita. Used, but I couldn't resist that colouring, its just too nice of a model to pass up.

Coconut

Banned
Really glad I got rid of that paper called a PSVita. Cross Buy has kinda made the machine useless for me, but with the money it was worth got me the best version of an Xbox One.

z8Ns1nDl.jpg

Crono27

7rXimcb.jpg

$115 LED HDTV at Walmart this morning.
Got it as a gift to my lovely mom.

Funny to think that all those equal the price of my TV. Glad you could find Marth.

Yea my toysrus had them all only 4 of marth but tons of the rest. It was only 128 Thanks to 3 for 30. Decided to spend my money on this instead of getting a ps4 waiting till e3 nothing i want to play on it yet.

Top Bottom