• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!!

Malik Ishtal

Neo Member
zyh3po8.jpg

I picked it up this morning for $29.96 during Walmart's Pre-Black Friday sale.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
WUnHuRxl.jpg

Got DKCR and ALBW during last week's BOGO 50% sale at Best Buy. With GCU membership it was $40 for both; not bad for Nintendo-published titles.

Atlas157

I can't wait for the 26th, I'm having a Smash party with 5 of my friends and it's my birthday on the same day. ^_^

Only one more game to buy for this month, my wallet wants me to stop but I can't.

pRUUhyA.jpg

Kilrathi

First up Injury

Injury from Equestrian I was on these
20141121_205855.jpg

Now im in a walking boot I might be getting of this on wednesday!
20141121_205916.jpg

Forgot take Forza out of the photo got it earlier in the month, these are from last weeks target B2G1
20141121_205815.jpg

Playstation TV bundle

20141121_205938.jpg

PS TV out in the flesh under my bedroom tv
20141121_205948.jpg

meppi

Been very busy this month. Bought a ton of stuff and don't know what to play first to be honest.

First up some Wii U goodness!

HV87cHR.jpg

Yes, I got Bayonetta 2 times! :p
Also, the official battery pack works really well. Depending on the game I get playtime of up to 12 hours now instead of around 6 before.

Thanks to the recent Wii appreciation thread I hunted down some missing games in my collection.
Grabbed a new copy of Project Zero 2 thanks to the Nintendo Gamer review in issue 77.

yHjq8RQ.jpg

Another one added this week:

GbnE5Gj.jpg

Wanted this for a long time, but they were all sold out. Luckily a local store got a brand new shipping in. :D

d5ttcL7.jpg

Some Vita goodness from all regions:

u2ivbKi.jpg

hard to tell, but the one on the left is the Mega Drive Collected Works book.
Both of these were from backing the respective kickstarters.

qcqM2UY.jpg

Another Kickstarted I backed. And glad I did since I love the people at ThirdWindowFilms

LRQU3HD.jpg

The Start Trek special edition movie Bluray set with some really nice extras inside.

SZzePCf.jpg

Some PS4 goodies including the banana/strawberry costume set for Oneechanbara ;)

jQbI1hD.jpg

My first 3DS import games (Don't have a JP system yet), along with a spare copy of Tetris DS:

9xiLq38.jpg

48 issues of the sadly defunct Nintendo Gamer magazine. (pictured only a handful)

ZDExSN0.jpg

And finally a spare new Nintendo DSi along with GTA5:

RjV5rvQ.jpg

TheMoon

I completely forgot to post my October haul.

So here it goes, almost a month late (barely bought anything this month anyway so, eh)

get2n1a3f.jpg

(back when the weather was still nice lol ...as of now, none of the flowers in the background even exist anymore since I dug them all up)

smashgafwzl1v.jpg

boiler1e8ldi.jpg

(seasons change, things got darker. I felt the urge to take a super moody pic for these two. it was taken in our boiler room with a flashlight pointed at the translucent red sleeve from Jay-Z's Kingdom Come album which shines the red light into the room. and in case anyone's wondering: the other TEW thing on the left is the Amazon-exclusive soundtrack CD which has 5 tracks on it and came with preorders in EU)

wl2gafd2zlb.jpg

Wasteland 2 Kickstarter backer exclusive physical box edition. Finally!

platinumstylenwl1q.jpg

(Platinum style! only Bayo 1+2 are new pick ups here but I wanted a group shot)

em2gafdvz8g.jpg

madpoetsbka3i.jpg

(been looking for the physical CD single of Late Goodbye from Poets of the Fall for ages, finally found it! Ever since Max Payne 2, a Remedy game has to have a PotF song in it! ;) - MadWorld I now own three times, the amazon marketplace seller sent me a PAL copy even though I ordered this on Canadian amazon. He sent me the proper one as a replacement, though so all is well. MadWorld's PAL version is 50Hz only so I wanted to get a proper 60Hz US version)

Forgot to post this a few weeks ago, but GameStop's B2G1 got me TLOUR as my free game! Their Pro card actually isn't a ripoff if you use it right! Also got a Starfox amiibo yesterday!

B1ycUsuIUAEBpNT.jpg

uNWyn5E.jpg

meppi

That Amiibo figure looks excellent!
No idea why people are complaining about the quality on these. Certainly not at that price.

TheMoon

Nice nod to Clover Studios there :)

I consider them one big lump of awesomeness. Still some glaring (obvious) holes in my collection, though (God Hand! ... MGR I got on steam so couldn't include it in the pic).

That Amiibo figure looks excellent!
No idea why people are complaining about the quality on these. Certainly not at that price.

it's a YMMV situation. Human-looking ones can be problematic, fantasy creations like Fox tend to look better on average.

7threst

Got some games in. I already had Etrian IV but since my US 3DS broke down I re-bought it for my EU 3DS. Also happy I got my copy of Persona Q early!

Some viewing and reading material. Wanted the Verdi-biography for so long. Also, love the Twin Peaks boxset even though I already have multiple boxsets of the series.

Also bought a new MIDI-keyboard and -controller. Yay!

Adamator

My first ever pick up post. I figured I should join in!

I pre ordered all this from Amazon. Luckily all my amiibos arrived in good condition. Even my wife, who is not into this stuff at all, approved of their quality.

rHP4jZF.jpg

meppi

My first ever pick up post. I figured I should join in!

I pre ordered all this from Amazon. Luckily all my amiibos arrived in good condition. Even my wife, who is not into this stuff at all, approved of their quality.

Photo%20Nov%2021%2C%2012%2040%2038%20PM.jpg

Edit. Sorry. Not sure why I can't post images directly In the thread.

Try signing up on imgur to upload images. Dropbox hot linking doesn't seem to work.

lem0n

Busy month. Spent lots of money, but I think game season, for me, is finally winding down. Just want to get The Crew in December, and that's it for a bit.

Here's the games(and a couple albums). I have a problem

And some systems to play some of said games

Official Xbox One headphones, because I had issues with my Astro A50 gen 2's.. these dont sound as nice but have proven to be nice and simple/reliable so far.

Oh and I found this at the same place I got my Mars Volta albums and Katamari, I forgot to add it in that first pic.

dralla

n4k003m.jpg

And Mario Kart 8 DLC. I think the only game left to buy this year is Captain Toad, and Bayonetta 2 if I can find it for cheap.

Sunset Overdrive has validated my Xbox One purchase as it is incredible. Master Chief Collection on the other hand, is a huge piece of shit.

TheMoon

n4k003m.jpg

And Mario Kart 8 DLC. I think the only game left to buy this year is Captain Toad, and Bayonetta 2 if I can find it for cheap.

Sunset Overdrive has validated my Xbox One purchase as it is incredible. Master Chief Collection on the other hand, is a huge piece of shit.

Love the light coming through the window.

I got back from Japan a few days ago to find my Neogaf account activated. So hey Gaffers, long time lurker, first time poster. Always loved lurking through this thread and seeing what people were buying. Anyways, to mark my first post here, I'm going to show you all what I bought back from Japan

Welcome! Based on this hell of a haul, I'm guessing you'll fit in just fine :).

Picked these up at the flea market today:

-Alien Syndrome (Master System)
-Shinobi (Master System)
-Nuclear Strike 64 (N64)

I was hoping to get Super Smash Bros. and Bayonetta 2 as well, but the store I went to didn't have them. :/

Couldn't wait for the backordered K70 RGB, so I went ahead and grabbed a K70 Black with Cherry MX Blue switches. Absolutely loving it so far, and haven't had to deal with any software!

k70_blue_1.jpg

k70_blue_2.jpg

nny

Got a new mp3 player to replace my old pal (it was falling apart) one of my favorite albums on vinyl, a lovely KickStarter-backed anime blu-ray, games, magazines, LEGO, etc.

L.O.R.D

BqTmqKa.jpg

had to search the whole city only found 1 copy , it was very dusty

7KsJjen.jpg

had to wait 3 weeks to come to me , every nintendo game is stopped at the borders in saudi arabia

also this

BEST PRE ORDER EVER
better then the figures

$35 for the both of them

another 3-4 years and i think i gonna sell one for $200

bPod

Decided to take advantage of my employee discount at my seasonal part time job

Preparing for Spring/Summer :D

Top Bottom