• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

.hacked

They are nice, wish I could have got matching colors but one is a year old and I could not find it when I went looking for another.

When I am done with some home improvement project I will paint them both to match.

Blablurn

8facvtl.jpg

.hacked

chimster said:
Yea really nice shelves, where did you buy them?

Lighter one was from BestBuy about a year ago, the darker one I got online last week (my brother got and he does not remember where).

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Went to Fry's Black Friday sale... DAMN, it was madness. I waited in line for FIVE hours from 7 AM until 12 noon... the CHECKOUT LINE... WTF!?

All I got was a stinkin' hard drive!

Elixtar

Camera is lent to a friend, but today I picked up:

46" 1080p Aquos:
sharp_aquos_lc37xd1e.jpg
+
PC.ZLN.VIPER40S.RT.JPG

360 bundle:
xbox-360-free-games.jpg

Pioneer cheap ass 600w system:
906pioneerxbox.jpg

200240b.jpg
+
mass-effect-box-art-767031.jpg

This should be enough to finally pull me away from PC MMOs.

painey

ZeMMiK said:
call of Duty 4 but cannot play because of red rings
and a Mac Mini with nice keyboard and KVM Switch.

DSC02176.jpg

haha! i had those exact same speakers with my first first PC and i kept em until last year. Altac Lasing or something, right? mine came with a subwoofer that was fucking HUGE haha

Pharmacy

Banned
well the whole point of the thread is to post pictures you've taken yourself, so once one person posts stock images, so does everyone else

its stupid

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
TrueReligion said:
Don't get your panties in a bunch.

If everyone used stock images online then there would be no point of the thread. Its more fun seeing people take their own photos.

neojubei said:
If everyone used stock images online then there would be no point of the thread. Its more fun seeing people take their own photos.
Indeed, but there was no need to call that guy a "fucking idiot." I just want everyone to be civil here.

Spike

Pharmacy said:
well the whole point of the thread is to post pictures you've taken yourself, so once one person posts stock images, so does everyone else

its stupid

Who gives a flying fuck if it's stock images or whatnot? Guess what, some people don't have cell phones or digital cameras. Consider yourself lucky that you can afford such luxuries.

MaX_PL

Banned
actually i agree with that guy. the op specifically states that they want original images. i like coming here and looking at peoples new stuff, it inspires me to go out and buy my own things. stock googles images dont impress me.

also hacked are you some viral marketer for the videogame industry?:D

Spike

MaX_PL said:
actually i agree with that guy. the op specifically states that they want original images. i like coming here and looking at peoples new stuff, it inspires me to go out and buy my own things. stock googles images dont impress me.

His response is a little too extreme.

MaX_PL said:

also hacked are you some viral marketer for the videogame industry?:D

There are plenty of people that post their own digicam pics, and always have even w/o the op specifically stating it. There's no need to have a fucking aneurysm just because a couple people use stock images every other page.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
X_X

Well I went out earlier with my daughter... she picked these out for herself:

2058099393_9e1e437ad4.jpg

And I got these for myself:

2058094931_87251007e7.jpg

Spike said:
Who gives a flying fuck if it's stock images or whatnot? Guess what, some people don't have cell phones or digital cameras. Consider yourself lucky that you can afford such luxuries.

A digital camera costs far less than a video game these days.

Black_Ice said:
Also got Mass Effect and an Ipod Touch case.

What kind of iPod Touch case is it and is it available online? Is it the Griffin iClear case? That's what I want, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been tempeted to get one of the clear cases on eBay but, they seem a bit dodgy.

Scott

I really like those shelves, too, .hacked. Did a quick search and came up with the "Ameriwood 18625 CD/DVD Swivel Tower." Is that it? It looks really close, at least, and it's available via Amazon for only 80$.

IMG_2532.jpg

Buzz! The Mega Quiz with squishy head and Keychain, Time Crisis 4, CoD4, Mass Effect, GoW PSP demo, Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations, Feather Stylus, Super Mario Galaxy, and American Assassins Creed Limited Edition w/tiny Altair.

h3ro

Black_Ice said:
2058914128_3e1ca68e4e.jpg

This month has been good to me! Got a new TV today.

Also got Mass Effect and an Ipod Touch case.

Panny TH-42PZ77U or 700U? Either way, congrats! I'm looking for a deal on one of those two models...

Any impressions?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
tracky_dacks said:
What kind of iPod Touch case is it and is it available online? Is it the Griffin iClear case? That's what I want, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been tempeted to get one of the clear cases on eBay but, they seem a bit dodgy.

Griffin iClear, got it from Best Buy. Looks very good and is very protective. It is also easy to snap on and off.

h3ro said:
Panny TH-42PZ77U or 700U? Either way, congrats! I'm looking for a deal on one of those two models...

Any impressions?

Thanks. It's a TH-42PX77U.

It is simply AMAZING. I had a 30" shitty Sanyo, updgraded to a 32" Olevia and now I'm on a 42" Plasma. And it's incredible for games. My 360 looks terrific and the sound is fucking fantastic. I was playing Guitar Hero and I noticed things I didn't notice before. Same with Gears. I'm about to play some more Mass Effect and I'm expecting to be blown away.

Got three today at Boscovs (And holy shit it was quite the adventure this morning) for a total of $2100.

DSC00137.JPG

Left one is supposed to be the Assassin's Creed Limited Edition containing 4 art cards, only Play.com forgot to include those, but at least it came wrapped in a plastic bag protecting it from dents...

Whatever did happen to the Live logo on Assassin's Creed btw?

Right one is Mass Effect Limited Edition without the stupid slipcase. Was only $4 more than the regular edtition, which is why I bought it, but I'm already regretting it. Why oh why must I buy these useless editions. Oh well, at least the tin box looks kinda nice. The back looks better, this alien dude makes it look like a Transformers game.
transformers.gif

Black Friday Sales:

2059216606_9ec2b3b9ac_o.jpg

Buffalo 500GB External Harddrive ($79.99).

2059216730_beec5ff798_o.jpg

Buffalo Wi-Fi Access Point ($49.99), 14ft CAT6 cable ($8.99).

2058430959_f73584caac_o.jpg

Pro Sound Speakers ($2.99), Jabra Bluetooth Headset ($5.99).

2059216820_4a018c2838_o.jpg

Belkin 4-Port USB Hubs ($7 each, both Free after Rebate).

2058431107_6e658ec5e3_o.jpg

6-Outlet Power Strips ($0.87 each, we got about 10 of these. Lol).

2059216542_c7d636cd10_o.jpg

100pk DVD-Rs ($4.99), and Ridge Racer 7 (14.99).

fernoca

Can't find the camera, in any case:

-Super Mario Galaxy (with coin)
-Super Mario Galaxy Limited Edition Guide (with hardcover and poster)
-Nintendo DS lite (white)
-The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Limited Edition Guide (with hardcover, comic, poster and bookmark)
-Wii Zapper (with Link's Crossbow Training)
-Wii Play (with Wii Remote)
-Nunchuck (additional)
-Geometry Wars Galaxies
-Soulcalibur Legends
-Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
-Batallion Wars
-Sonic 3D Blast (Virtual Console)
-Pokémon Sticker Book

And some more stuff before the end of the month.. :)

Flek said:
thats it my november :

the ds3 white

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/vzu017x5/1.jpg[/img

and

[img]http://www.imageshock.eu/img/1096662,pickupnov1.jpg[/img
[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/6yl83dx.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]

Nice. I didn't expect the Udon book to be that big.

[quote]nice. where is the art book from? and how many pages?[/quote]

You should be able to get it off Amazon or anyplace, really.

.hacked

Scott said:
I really like those shelves, too, .hacked. Did a quick search and came up with the "Ameriwood 18625 CD/DVD Swivel Tower." Is that it? It looks really close, at least, and it's available via Amazon for only 80$.

looks like it, one of mine was made by Atlantic (the brand Best Buy carries) but that looks just like the darker one. Good price too.

Top Bottom