• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

Amir0x

Banned
November goods so far... (not pictured, my 360 games - Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, my PS2 game Guitar Hero III)

NovemberPickUp.jpg

NovemberPickUp2.jpg

where is everyone getting their black dualshock 3s from? i see they are in stock at yesasia, but for $10 more than the play-asia price!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Defuser said:
zomg,you actually bought Suzumiya Haruhi. Is the episodes for the US version in Chronological order or no?

I remember looking at the back cover of the DVDs and I noticed the episodes were listed in story chronological order not the order that the episodes were aired...

Amir0x

Banned
Defuser said:
zomg,you actually bought Suzumiya Haruhi. Is the episodes for the US version in Chronological order or no?

Chronological, although the special editions (which come with things like soundtracks and cosplay crap, etc and cost like $49.99) of each volume come with a DVD that has it in its original broadcast order... something even the Japanese DVDs didn't offer, apparently.

In anime, I admire things like animation even if the show isn't to my liking... Suzumiya has superb animation.

Thermite

Since I feel that Team Fortress 2 isn't going to have the legs it deserves on console, I decided to pick up another copy of The Orange Box for the PC. (Looks like I'll be able to join in on some PC TF2 GAF games now!) I can't wait to play all of these games at max settings with AA when I upgrade/buy a PC soon. :D

7xd3zg8.jpg

Echoes

wowpurchases-amazonprime.gif

Along with Super Mario Galaxy (best game ever made), Super Metroid (SNES, my 4th copy) and random DC games. (my cam is not with me ATM).

and oh, I don't play WoW TCG, I'm just a big fan of their art style, so I bought the cards just to.... watch... them :D

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to buying a PS3. Started with a used 20gig but I realized I needed wifi. :D

1099445,DSC01159.jpg

kuYuri

Flek said:
from udon enertainment its 315 pages strong and realy awesome you can get it here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1897376995/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I fucking love you. I've been trying to find this. :D

Ok guys, after finally moving and settling a bit (although not 100%), I can finally post my pick-ups from as far back as October. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something.

DSC03905.jpg

NOTE: CoD3 was free with CoD4 at Circuit City.

DSC03907.jpg

This is actually the second DS Lite I buy.

DSC03908.jpg

DSC03909.jpg

DSC03910.jpg

I've still got a few things coming in.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Woot my Eva Spear of Longinus ring showed uo today.

70d7e90f37.jpg

It will go nicely with my Full Metal Alchemist ring I got from the Square Enix store last time I was in Japan.

762de29995.jpg

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Well now that we're wrapping up November I think I've done all my game buying for the month.

100_0314.jpg

Not pictured: Yoshi's Island DS. Only reason I didn't buy more Wii games in the TRU sale is because A) they didn't have what I wanted and B) I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't buy Fire Emblem before Christmas.

VALKYRAY

Banned
Warnen said:
Woot my Eva Spear of Longinus ring showed uo today.

70d7e90f37.jpg

It will go nicely with my Full Metal Alchemist ring I got from the Square Enix store last time I was in Japan.

762de29995.jpg
nice!
where did you get them?

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
VALKYRAY said:
nice!
where did you get them?

Got the FMA one at the Square/Enix store in Shinjuku, had to order the Eva one thru the Ganix Eva online store via a 3rd party (they only ship in Japan).

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Warnen said:
Got the FMA one at the Square/Enix store in Shinjuku, had to order the Eva one thru the Ganix Eva online store via a 3rd party (they only ship in Japan).
The FMA ring is pretty sweet. Nerdy but stealthy.

Amir0x

Banned
Jive Turkey said:
Well now that we're wrapping up November I think I've done all my game buying for the month.

Not pictured: Yoshi's Island DS. Only reason I didn't buy more Wii games in the TRU sale is because A) they didn't have what I wanted and B) I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't buy Fire Emblem before Christmas.

Heheh great set.

I can almost hear everyone's backlog exploding when I read this thread.

I bought some new stuff from Black Friday:
Condemned was $13 new
Orange Box was $25 new
Trauma Center was $35 new
Excite Truck was $26
BG&E was $5
713vhpf.jpg

Here's a re-post of the other stuff I bought earlier this month, just in case you missed them:
6z5ebfs.jpg

87ltme0.jpg

6k6edsp.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
Well, I got a mail delivery, and apparently my November pick up now includes HORSE LIFE, SUPER COLLAPSE 3, DEMENTIUM: THE WARD and SYPHON FILTER: LOGAN'S SHADOW :lol

cjdunn

Bond, Nine Inch Nails and free styli
nov11.jpg

The AT&T doohickey is a USB modem. I'm finally, finally off of dialup with this thing. Haven't tried gaming with it. I have no expectation of low pings.

mug

cjdunn said:
I'm finally, finally off of dialup with this thing. Haven't tried gaming with it. I have no expectation of low pings.
You're using a 3G USB dongle as your sole online connection? Assuming you're using ICS of course.

Top Bottom