• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

cjdunn

mug said:
You're using a 3G USB dongle as your sole online connection? Assuming you're using ICS of course.

Yup. The OS X equivalent "Internet Sharing" using a Mac mini plugged into the LAN.

137KBytes/sec >>>>>>>>> 3KBytes/sec

Sagitario

nov2007.jpg

- PSP Daxter Entertainment Pack - Ice Silver
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Treasure

And that's it for this month... I wanted Guilty Gear Wii but I couldn't find it... maybe next month when I get the the paycheck... :)

Killer

Banned
Man.... i'm just thinking how much time you guys manage to put into these games?

I mean... 5 games and most of them adventures! I bought AC and RB and it is hard for me to go back and forth between these 2 games. how about having 5 games? Jeez.

i didn't mean to offend anyone :(

Killer said:
Man.... i'm just thinking how much time you guys manage to put into these games?

I mean... 5 games and most of them adventures! I bought AC and RB and it is hard for me to go back and forth between these 2 games. how about having 5 games? Jeez.

i didn't mean to offend anyone :(
Oh I don't play games. I just buy them.

Seriously, I wish I'd been here for the October post. Halo 3, Guitar Hero III, PGR4, Orange Box, just to name a few.

PuMa

MarkMan said:
2065143450_c57f805ff3.jpg

Got a few things while I was out today... Cooking Mama 2 is for my daughter :)

Sweet Jesus. Where's you get those sticks? I havent been able to find any sort of Rock Band accessories anywhere yet.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
PuMa said:
Sweet Jesus. Where's you get those sticks? I havent been able to find any sort of Rock Band accessories anywhere yet.

Found em' at Best Buy...

Mockingbird said:
Holy **** Did Costco have a lot of these? I already have Card Fighters, but $14.99 for Tank Beat sounds like win to me.

My particular Costco did, but I think the $5 instant rebate is over now :( Won't hurt to check it out though...

dankir

Forsete said:
Ah, it took 9 days but now I have it. :D

unchartcopy.jpg

PS3 GOTY for sure no question.

Overall game of the year not so much.

I'm very sure that'll be Mario Galaxy

with either COD4 , Mass Effect maybe Bioshock as other contenders.

Sagitario

marwan said:
My new Nokia N82: (5megapixel, auto focus, macro mode, wifi, 3G/3.5G, Symbian OS, SDHC support, TV-OUT, VGA video recording @ 30fps...)

pics

quick sample shots in low lit room:

pics

WOW! Do you buy a new phone each month? o_O

cjtiger300 said:
It might just be me but I like Uncharted a lot more than SMG. I loved Mario when I was 5-12, not so much at 28.
Unless you're talking about Donkey Kong or the Mario Bros arcade game, how were you able to play Mario at age 5? SMB wasn't out.

Top Bottom