• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Amano FFXV art with tons of Summons. Up: Some event leaks. Browse at own risk

ViciousDS

Banned
Does anyone have a link to the Twitch chat for tomorrow?

Verendus teased it a while ago in a list. There was also that artwork with the happy new year 2016 that clearly looks like an older Terra Artwork and also highlighted the 6 in 2016.

Here.

CaTGIb-WQAAJJAk.jpg

Z4hhsbh.jpg

don't do this to me.....honestly ALSO

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199538516&postcount=1978

This, I don't know what's going on.

I think the artwork showing a lot of unknown stuff is confusing the fuck out of people. But the thing is, we actually know so little about FINAL FANTASY XV...

I think a lot of people are also just joking/riding the hype wave.

Hopefully not too many folks who seriously expect a bunch of non-XV news at the big XV reveal.

Astral Dog

There are many other events to focus on other FF/SE games, "Uncovered FFXV" should be about FFXV, not the XVI, not VI, not VII, not KH, not Nier,not even Dragon Quest.

FFXV.

artsi

I know it's an XV event, but I really hope they'll mention briefly that IX has been released on Steam when the event ends :(

Just to ease the waiting, because after new trailers and hype I just can't even.

I know it's an XV event, but I really hope they'll mention briefly that IX has been released on Steam when the event ends :(

Just to ease the waiting, because after new trailers and hype I just can't even.

Near the end a disheveled Japanese man will shoulder-blast past security, stumbling onto the stage... his clothes filthy and ragged, his beard streaked with grey and crusty with dried blood.

He'll whisper into the mic with eyes wide... "Fainaru... Fantaji... NINE. Steam...", and collapse.
Two large men in suits will grab the hobo-looking man's legs and drag him into the darkness away from the crowd's vision.

That evening some astute FF blogger will identify the broken man as one Hiroyuki Ito - and the internet will be abuzz.

Koozek

Near the end a disheveled Japanese man will shoulder-blast past security, stumbling onto the stage... his clothes filthy and ragged, his beard streaked with grey and crusty with dried blood.

He'll whisper into the mic with eyes wide... "Fainaru... Fantaji... NINE. Steam...", and collapse.
Two large men in suits will grab the hobo-looking man's legs and drag him into the darkness away from the crowd's vision.

That evening some astute FF blogger will identify the broken man as one Hiroyuki Ito - and the internet will be abuzz.

dyIZC.gif

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

LOL, are you a writer?

Ydelnae

Guys.

1. FFXV trailer
2. FFXV movie trailer
3. FFVIR trailer
4. FFVIIR trailer
5. FFXII HD trailer
6. FFXVI trailer

It's happening.

More like

1. Final Fantasy XV Uncovered Story Trailer
  2. Final Fantasy XV Uncovered Story Trailer (Español)
  3. Final Fantasy XV Uncovered Story Trailer (Français)
  4. Final Fantasy XV Uncovered Story Trailer (Deutsche)
  5. Final Fantasy XV Uncovered Story Trailer (Japanese)
  6. Final Fantasy XV Uncovered Story Trailer (Italiano)

More like

Those are the videos from the North American playlist though.

wiibomb

are you sure they are 6 different videos?

or.. just variations of the awesome rock models they have finally polished

Speaking of other Final Fantasy games, when the fuck are they going to announce VIII and IX for PS4?
The fact that XII HD hasn't been announced yet is weird too.

Ray Down

Banned
Speaking of other Final Fantasy games, when the fuck are they going to announce VIII and IX for PS4?
The fact that XII HD hasn't been announced yet is weird too.

Some time soon for both, no way SE won't do it considering how those games still sell well on PSN.

FFXII will be announced closer to when it will be released like 4-6 months because they won't want another FFX situation.

DeSolos

Just a reminder that those 6 vids might be nothing, or at least some of them might be nothing.

ie. Reminder/pre show hype videos/post show hype videos/epic meal time stuff

sappyday

are you sure they are 6 different videos?

or.. just variations of the awesome rock models they have finally polished
Yea I wouldn't get too excited. Half of those vids can revolve around development or the fans. I doubt all 6 or even half will be actual new footage.

jimmypython

More like

that's what I thought too lol

Some time soon for both, no way SE won't do it considering how those games still sell well on PSN.

FFXII will be announced closer to when it will be released like 4-6 months because they won't want another FFX situation.

I mean VIII is already on PC and IX is on Android and coming to PC, so those two should be super easy to bring to PS4, that shit's pure profit.

We've known about FFXII HD for like what, a year? I wonder if it will come this year or next year.

I also wonder if we are getting Dissidia this year on PS4.

Top Bottom