• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blizzard teaser Day #6 - THE DAY IS HERE! PREPARE THYSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GUYS, HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST NEWS? APPARENTLY, WOW HAS SOLD TONS!!!!!!!!!

barnacles

Banned
" In a sense we just leveled up. " :lol

Wait....THAT'S not funny....

Now we have to watch Koreans at a Blizzard event set to folk music? Just to relive the Star Craft 2 announcement ? Wha?

Man, was tabbed to the thread, and heard him say "It is my honor to present to you Blizzard's newest game"... got so excited... stupid old footage

panda21

nerds
laugh.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MickeyKnox said:
GODDAMNITNOBODYFUCKINGCARESABOUTSHITFROMLASTYEAR.
:lol :lol

Yoshichan

11:11 CEST Showing video of last year's Blizzard Invitational in Seoul now, where they introduced StarCraft II. This is all fun stuff, but can we skip ahead to the new game now?

Yoshichan

Mike Morhaime on stage!!!!!

6193003_blog004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom