• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Destiny Site Launches - Lots of new footage and info

Status
Not open for further replies.

viveks86

gE0EqXO.png

RoKKeR

Yup. Xbox X is a different color.

Interesting, thanks. Couldn't really tell.

My guess for tomorrow is that we get a ViDoc walkthrough that lays out simply how one goes about playing Destiny, getting into games, playing with friends, etc. We already know what the gameplay looks like, but I'm interested to see how it all fits together.

viveks86

I'd figured Old Russia was only destination on earth (apart from the City).

How big is this game?

Locations on Earth that we know so far:

• Black Garden
  • The City
  • The Wall
  • European Dead Zone
  • Old Chicago
  • Old Russia
  • The Reef
  • The Tower
  • Twilight Gap
  • Mumbai Push

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Earth

The game is massive. Each planet is being compared to the size of Halo: Reach and there are 4 we know so far. It's a crude comparison, but it at least suggests that it's going to be quite big

KOHIPEET

Locations on Earth that we know so far:

• Black Garden
  • The City
  • The Wall
  • European Dead Zone
  • Old Chicago
  • Old Russia
  • The Reef
  • The Tower
  • Twilight Gap
  • Mumbai Push

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Earth

The game is massive. Each planet is being compared to the size of Halo: Reach and there are 4 we know so far. It's a crude comparison, but it at least suggests that it's going to be quite big

THX for listing.

Old russia and european dead zone, here I come!

Egodude

Neo Member
I'm sure this has been noticed but Halo Reach launched on September 14th and the beta for it went public on May 3rd and ran through the 20th. I would be very surprised if the beta isn't released within the next couple weeks and at the latest then end of May.

I posted here before I worked in gaming! That's how I ultimately got connected up with Bungie and got a job here. :)
Sorry for the slow reply, I missed it!
Wow, I didn't actually know that. That's really cool, are there many others who have got connected to a studio as a result of GAF?
I can't wait for the new info tomorrow!

For future Destiny games, I'd love if it you could own a turf in a city/planet.

Welcome to Elzar's turf, blackjack and hookers for everybody.

Calcium

Banned
Beta news would be amazing, but I'd settle for another developer walkthrough or something similar. Actually, I'll settle for anything. I can't wait for this game.

Lasty95

I very much doubt all those listed destinations will feature in this game. Remember there's other planets too.

Reckon some of them will be dlc.

Josman

Watched it all, my senses tell me it's going to be incredible, it just looks so creative, fun and more importantly, fresh.

Has a PC version been confirmed?

Vico

Don't want to sound negative or anything, but I still fail to see how that game is really innovative or creative.
I'm still waiting for that little thing that would change everything, but after a year of news... It's not coming.

Hoping the next batch of news unveil unexpected stuff. One sleep, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom