• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Destiny Site Launches - Lots of new footage and info

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlscYUVCcAENgHJ.png

Wolfestein.

Oh, I'm well aware. His friends seem to not care about facts though, so maybe if they heard it as some sort of secret rumor they'd be more inclined to take it seriously.

:)

Everybody knows Titanfall is equivalent to 50 exclusive Xbox games and also negates the existence of 20 Playstation games while its exist. /joke

But seriously, that's the crux Titanfall excuse. PS4's more games don't matter because it's not Titanfall, and it doesn't matter if Xbox has less games... because it has Titanfall.

Everybody knows Titanfall is equivalent to 50 exclusive Xbox games and also negates the existence of 20 Playstation games while its exist. /joke

But seriously, that's the crux Titanfall excuse. PS4's more games don't matter because it's not Titanfall, and it doesn't matter if Xbox has less games... because it has Titanfall.

I haven't even SEEN Titanfall.

Jarmel

Banned

Honestly, I would take one triple AAA game over a hundred B or C level games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom