• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

i can/t imagine. i can barely do one week right now before a relative or two forces a glasses of prosecco into my hand and the next minute im downing my third famous grouse watching some documentary on obscure urban design theory fucking hell

watched an entire episode of some rupals drag race for the first time in 5 years tonight. this shit is just beyond. its like another universe in the marvel comics

Anyone else watching Eurovision tonight? 🤔

I also totally got a tattoo last Thursday and looks pretty cool. I was on the verge of tears for like 70% of the session 🤓

hoggert

image.jpg

Meesh

Heyheeeeeeeeeeeeyyy!!!.... so I had a couple whiskeys, then part of this pot brownie... thing is, I didn't think it would be this potent. Wow..... excellent texture and full of chocolate goodness. Hardly smelled like pot. So yeah... ummmm... how's it with you chaps? :)

mike6467

So. I haven't been drinking a ton recently, we're talking like 3-5 drinks in a 4 hour period, with a meal beforehand, multivitamin, blahblah water, other precautions and whatnot. I've been having HORRIBLE hangovers, like 1 day of hell and another day of feeling off, 2 before I can get back into the gym, and 3 if I really went hard. Is this a symptom of age? I'm 32 but I don't know any other 32 year olds with these consequences given the same amount of liquor. Fuck diminishing returns if that's the case....

Thanks drunkGAF!

Edit: If this is the case, and I'm already 5 drinks in....do I go HAM because the consequences are roughly the same?

hoggert

yeah once i hit around 31 the hangovers got much much worse
tolerance doesn't help much since what i think will be fine because i'm nowhere near drunk has me out the entire next day even with tons of water

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up this morning slightly suspicious an exceptionally problematic coworker is stalking my online presence. I've seen her do it to others before.

Meesh

Well drinking a Stella :x
Same!!! Well the drinking part.. . Yeah just doing a little Crown Royal and stuff.... lol... oh man...
Edit... K so I might be a little high too!... I mean a smidgen. Just a little.... like you wouldn't even know I less i told you.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Just found out our VP of sales did some hella shady shit to a customer.

He convinced her her whole payment was non-refundable and instructed our billing team to collect the rest, months ago.

Little did he know she would call in because the original card on file was her grandmas who was paying for the vacation she couldn't go to anymore. She wanted the payment to be switched to her card so her grandma wouldn't be penalized.

Our policy would be we wouldn't attempt to collect the remains 50% if a guest cancelled. It is in our fucking rental agreement.

This girl was literally taken advantage of because she was naive and didn't read policy.

Needless to say I sent out an email as soon as it hit my radar admonishing the fact that we did this and refunded her the balance we shouldn't have collected.

The VP literally tattempted to save an account by illegally fucking someone over to the amount of $700. We do 300k revenue a day.

I am fuming right now, we eat costs bigger than that all the time. It isn't even his fucking department or call!

Edit:

I was having a good time until the email got to me and I found out. I am so fucking pissed right now.

hoggert

where my d e s t i n y  trois dos boyos at

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
where my d e s t i n y  trois dos boyos at
Here

Lookin good I guess
Idk

hoggert

Here

Lookin good I guess
Idk
yeah. i'll be honest, i'm buying it on the pc regardless because I just love that destiny in all holes all at once but ti looks just okay. Looks entertaining at the very least, and the new locations look like the sort of shit I loved in Destiny 1, but it just looks like more of the same but the same fucking hand animations for the weapons and robe physics on the warlock was just huh Slightly. I estimate spending at least 519 hours playing it. space forest

Meesh

Chris Cornell and Robin Williams.

I can't get this shit out of my head. Life is bearable until it isn't.
I hear ya... i still remember loving Mork and Mindy where I heard years later Robin was coked outta his mind during the times they'd shoot the show. Everything he did in Hollywood was golden though, seriously.

Cornell... Well it's the end of an era... Kobain, Lane Staley, now Chris... the godfathers of grunge rock are fading away. I like fucking near 100% of what Chris put out. Except that weird boy band album he did... wtf was he thinking lol. Anyways... when Eddie Vedder passes I'll probably cry being he's just about the last icon of my youth I enjoyed listening to. Well... there's still U2...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah. i'll be honest, i'm buying it on the pc regardless because I just love that destiny in all holes all at once but ti looks just okay. Looks entertaining at the very least, and the new locations look like the sort of shit I loved in Destiny 1, but it just looks like more of the same but the same fucking hand animations for the weapons and robe physics on the warlock was just huh Slightly. I estimate spending at least 519 hours playing it. space forest
Yeah but like, what's gonna make or break it is the connectivity and online structure.

I very well may just not play it. I haven't even played horizon yet.

Can you post here when drunk because somehow i have internet access while returning from bar at 2:15 n the morning any Queens people here getting f*******kd up in Queens?

edit: shit it's only a minute later and I'm already sorry, so...sorry guys 'n gals for my reprehensible grammar. Kids: do not get "fucked up", invest in education and all that good stuff peqace

hoggert

Yeah but like, what's gonna make or break it is the connectivity and online structure.

I very well may just not play it. I haven't even played horizon yet.
No dedicated servers for PVP if that matters for you.
Same structure of Orbit (activity selector via the director etc) - Landing (the several minute long loading screen, let's be honest) Screen - Activity (whether it be patrol, crucible, strikes, etc.)
Except now you load directly into other activities then the one you're doing without going back to Orbit like in Destiny 1. So a lot less loading screens I guess?
Apparently patrols are much bigger spaces and support 10 peeps now. The leaks and PR bullshit said the social spaces were actually in the patrols (MMO style) but I don't know if that's actually the case.
i haven't played horizon or yakuza 0 yet :( i haven't even started the PS4 version of Silver Case or finally gotten around to playing Ladykiller in a Bind either. I'm a bad bad baad boy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow fell into a weird one

Drank a canned mimosa

Then the new north coast IPA with the environment tie in

Then some Coney Island root beer

And now I've got a fastback racer in the fridge

My back has been really awful lately and I've been using the heat pad too much and now I have these weird discomforted area on my back and I'm really embarrassed about it. My gf says it will go away but I'm waiting for my skin to melt off.

Windlands is a great game that I like to play when I play games which is never

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think I went on a malted hops frenzy last night. I spent basically all day at a bar watching wrestling on my phone using the bar's wi-fi. Then my friend insisted I go to some stupid line dancing bar. I told him my plan involved being totally fucked up by then (shitty week at work + I got served with divorce papers a couple days prior) but he insisted I go.

My friend picked me up around 8 and I was true to my word: fucked up before that and barely remembered he was coming (I was surprised to see him outside). I remember going and making fun of line dancing by doing a bad impression and getting in everyone's way but then the next thing I remember was waking up in my bed fully clothed. I have my wallet, keys and phone and don't feel any pain so I just assume I passed out and got kicked out and driven home.

I would feel bad but I did warn him I was planning to be fucked up by the time he would get there.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Found a new bar last week that makes amazing drinks and has great people.

Kept coming back because of a beautiful bartender that works there.

She asked me out for drinks 🍹

Snipperclips is a strong contender for drunk game of the year 2017 🙃

I will post pictures of my tattoo after my touch up appointment in 2 weeks so you can see it in a perfect state lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sunday night

High Lifes, weed, new Twin Peaks

#blessed
Drank a high life at my buds house

Drinking Olympia and watching anime clips on YouTube with my ladah

Picked up a freshie oz today

Goldboy

Today was fucking brutal, maybe one of the worst days I've had in the last few years. Getting really fucking drunk to deal with it

J2d

Almost made a thread, but I pride myself with my small reply ratio, god bless Atari teenage riot btw, fuck lame depressed people too, go big before you give up at least..

Davildinho

Neo Member
Wanted to stay in tonight. Got dragged to a scooter night at a local football ground ten pint of Guinness later wishing I'd not bothered it's going to hurt tomorrow!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watching ranma 1/2 and havin 'a beer
Dead On the inside but doin it all. Kitty got trapped outside and are so much dang good when she was let in. Back is still bad but I rode a bike y.day. Gonna put on the goggles to the computer.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a call from the head of my department, secured a 15k raise. 🤴🏻

Get'sMad

ice cold bottles of high life are the apex of any good memorial day weekend

about to get a fire pit going and put on some tunes and continue this drunken weekend journey.

Top Bottom