• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a promotion over drunk game night with my boss 😂😂😂😂

"I have to promote you soon, let's talk tomorrow."

I got a raise a few weeks ago and basically started a new position.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
what games?

x.

xx

snuggles, you bastard.

Some cards against humanity, some mafia and such games.

We finished working at 6PM and left the office at 10:30PM. All the Whiaky and Beer gone. Tomorrow is weekly happy hour though.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Why have I never had white rum before? It's so tasty.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
bbabs (bay area bros) come meet at the crystal method show in petaluma on the 20th

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
MAAAN getting all the way up there on a Tuesday :(
Yeah.. I gotta work the next day too.

But my dude is going and, at that time he will have a 4 day old child! (His second) That kid is scheduled for 6 days from now. Heady days!

Gonna wreck it to the method

Meesh

Holy fuck, tonigjt I'm in the "higj" thread and the "drunk" thread! Guys wow, just a cheap whisky tonigjt and a little brownie but fuuuuuuuujjck!!! It's on tonight !

And I just got a mother flippin Swiiiiiiiitch!!! Can't wait to open the box this weekend!!

Drain You

Almost 6 am but its Saturday so whatever. Watching Gotham ,am Cobblepot is awesome. Gizmo my handsome man of a cat is sitting on my Computer tower and its pissing me off. He's a good boy though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Super good.
Been relistening to all my soundcloud likes while playing VR lately. Its been really neat. So many memories etc. Still use SC occasionally, but it did have its era.
Yeah that's what sparked my post. I was looking through my playlist of beats etc.

My Com Truise socks and album shipped \o/

Holy fuck, tonigjt I'm in the "higj" thread and the "drunk" thread! Guys wow, just a cheap whisky tonigjt and a little brownie but fuuuuuuuujjck!!! It's on tonight !

And I just got a mother flippin Swiiiiiiiitch!!! Can't wait to open the box this weekend!!
Hit me up with your friend code and we can play some Mario Kart 8 and ARMS together 😎

Salsa

So I had a big talk with my therapist on a hangover and it ended up on me having a girlfriend

basically i've been seeing this girl among others and the dude made me realize I had no reason to not take shit serious with her other than fear

tired of fuckin around and honestly feel like she's good for me and im good for her

plus she's super cute and bisexual and down to threesome with one of her friends, which honestly im not too sure how I feel about cause the only time i've done that there were no feelings involved

but like, fuck man, life's short. im goin in

miss you all

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Just bought a 36x96in canvas. Its 3 feet by 8 feet. Gonna be big! :eek:

Damerman

any one in NYC wanna do a bar hop in LES?

So I had a big talk with my therapist on a hangover and it ended up on me having a girlfriend

basically i've been seeing this girl among others and the dude made me realize I had no reason to not take shit serious with her other than fear

tired of fuckin around and honestly feel like she's good for me and im good for her

plus she's super cute and bisexual and down to threesome with one of her friends, which honestly im not too sure how I feel about cause the only time i've done that there were no feelings involved

but like, fuck man, life's short. im goin in

miss you all
Jesus christ... how does one get involved in such a situation?

AcridMeat

Banned
D7DA31B55781921F10BA2DAD4CE20701EDB2F697
Killed snugg tonight.

RIP lihl deu

Salsa

i like how being able to have access to other women is a driving factor to be serious with her

kinda? its not like im gonna cheat on her with other women but the whole bisexual thing and being down to potentially fool around with threesomes is cool, maybe, never done something like that with anyone who I was in a relationship with so it might fucking suck but ey its new

we were at a table at this late night bar super drunk last thursday looking at girls together and talkin to em a bit, was kinda hot

I dont think anything's gonna happen for a while but I like that we already know we might head there since i've definetly been in relationships where shit got stale, no?

Jesus christ... how does one get involved in such a situation?

im 27 and she's 21. young girls be cray & open

edit:

we cute

https://gfycat.com/LightPossibleBarnacle

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Why the fuck do huge tech failures happen on Fridays when I have no teams to fix them 😭😭😭😭

Top Bottom