• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Not

Banned
Had two double IPAs last night and got absolutely demolished this morning. 9% abv but i haven't puked in forever so I thought I'd be fine

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude my heart is full up like hey-o some heavy shit

hoggert

C O C A I N E

not that that has helped anyone

whats wrong

try the free princess remedy game on steam its :3

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Motherfucker I was literally goin lol this mofo can't mean the cocaheina can he?

I always thought the coke version was "yey" with an e. Must have been crazo.

Those drugs are bad. Feel the need to put that out there.

AcridMeat

Banned
hamster.png

hoggert

Motherfucker I was literally goin lol this mofo can't mean the cocaheina can he?

I always thought the coke version was "yey" with an e. Must have been crazo.

Those drugs are bad. Feel the need to put that out there.
there should be a highly illegal drug thread on this board in memory of terrisus and having fun
Yay is the coded version

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm watching Ali Wongs Netflix standup for the fifth time and man, the miscarriage bit is amazing. It's uncomfortable but so true from what I've heard from the women close in my life. Its just not talked about in general and here she is putting it on blast.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sylvan esso is playing the lagunitas beer circus?

hoggert

Dude I haven't played all week it's whack as fuck
I bought it just to sell my twitch prime crate lol
It's fun. Reminds me of the best parts of vanilla dayz. Got my first win last night thanks to my squad #squadgoals had 3 Jameson's so surprised I didn't kill any of them
The game is def not gf friendly thou I feel like a kid telling off mom sometimes "sorry, can't talk right now I have five kills!"

So if your friend is full of toxic masculinity and wants to have a drinking competition. Should you stop him. Or let him do it even if you know you can handle a lot more than him. To let him learn a lesson. I feel kind of bad. But maybe I shouldn't. Because it was his idea

BlueTsunami

So if your friend is full of toxic masculinity and wants to have a drinking competition. Should you stop him. Or let him do it even if you know you can handle a lot more than him. To let him learn a lesson. I feel kind of bad. But maybe I shouldn't. Because it was his idea

Alcohol poisoning, the great humbler

I've been addicted to MGS5. I originally dumped the game when I saw the ridiculous timers but, on return, this shit got me. Especially when I realized all the secret shit you can get. Its a progression quest dream.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
literally recording a minidisc right now from soundcloud

for the archive

I'm actually at the release party for the game we just finished, Agents of Mayhem. We have cocktails for each of the 12 agents we have in game, and the deal within the agent team was that we'd drink each of our agents cocktails. I'm 37 and never been drunk. I'm also the lead agent designer so I've worked on all agents. I'm 7 in. I can't feel my lips. Yay?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drink some water and eat a hoagie dude

congrats on finishing up the game! thats gotta feel amazing.

hoggert

GZ pretty ballsy to do do an alternate reality sr game

Is there a wealth of Superbad slash fanfic on the net I'm too scared to look

BlueTsunami

Bud... that's a great movie. One I revisit from time to time when I'm imagining realities, renditions of "the truth" and all the versions of myself.

There's a dream like quality that just washes over you. Its always there but it just crests in certain scenes and you're like, woah.

And a random Richard Pryor wtf

Peters Baaaaack

The music is phe-nom-en-al

Its cool to see the fixation on cars here, in part, just to come and find, recently, that Lynch is really into the car scene with Twin Peaks S3. Dude had one sexy ass modified 1970 or so Charger that I want.

BlueTsunami

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING CAR LENGTHS IT TAKES TO STOP A CAR AT THIRTY FIVE MILES PER HOUR?

oh my god Lmaooo

This is a scene for the AGES

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i slept in until one and now im gonna fly a plane in vr

Top Bottom