• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

i want to compare the people on this bbs getting hyped over the new wolfstein vs people shitting on that brilliant new series about an alternate reality civil war thing that hasnt been written yet by those geniuses behind adding shit tons of rape and white savior shit into got
but id rather drink
alas

hoggert

from what ive read in these threads: yes. but ive personally only had it once while i was drunk and didn't even remember i had it until like years later when i said man i really wanna drink dan ak's vodka some dayand my bff was like BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE

big ander

Earlier I got a pick six of pineapple sculpins and Great Lakes co. lagers and then I went to a cool local taproom and now I'm gonna drink the pick six and watch the new wet hot American summer. Shoutout to anyone who's socially adjusted

Meesh

So like, Jeff Goldblum. Do we have any feel good gifs of the Goldmeist? It's Friday... I'm fucked... that guy always has the feels.
Also I was going over some of my games collection, even the WiiU had some instruction booklet stuff going on. Not like the SNES days but it was present. I miss those days... I used to go over those booklets for the art and just imagine as a kid...
We need a best of SNES instruction book art or something!!!
I'm nearing divorce but each day i celebrate by phoning my boys and we get a few hunts in on MH Generations. If i cant always see them at least we can spend some time like we used to :)
Anyways... drunk Friday musings I guess. My GF is in a ride (she's a biker) so I'm alone with her bull dog Ella while I try out some WiiU home brew stuff.
Peace comrades...... be merry. :)

tfw you don't have a joint and you would be so much cooler if you did
Being cross faded tho
tenor.gif

hoggert

speaking of the Bloomeister, did you know he has a MASSIVE mariah carey sized dong

also have any of you played Talos Principle? He figures into that game too.

I really liked him in that Law and Order (or was it CSI show.) He did the upper west side jewish eccentric who was also an alum to that snooty school where that guy got killed so well

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Im drinking some vodka and restarted MGSV. Maybe I can finish it this time 🤷

I've been so addicted to it . I originally put it down the first time around. The fun is the development progression and doing missions with overpowered gear when you finally hit the crazier weapons. Plus the FOB stuff can be fun too. Its hard as nails with the higher security FOBs but it helps fill your staff ranks quickly.

I've been so addicted to it . I originally put it down the first time around. The fun is the development progression and doing missions with overpowered gear when you finally hit the crazier weapons. Plus the FOB stuff can be fun too. Its hard as nails with the higher security FOBs but it helps fill your staff ranks quickly.
I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to stealth. It's a miracle I made it through normal difficulty of the other MGS games.

MGSV is without a doubt a fantastic game in many aspects, but I think there are too many things that just aren't my cup of tea.

So far I completely the intro, saved Miller and then stopped playing. I hope I can force myself to another round really soon 😕

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to stealth. It's a miracle I made it through normal difficulty of the other MGS games.

MGSV is without a doubt a fantastic game in many aspects, but I think there are too many things that just aren't my cup of tea.

So far I completely the intro, saved Miller and then stopped playing. I hope I can force myself to another round really soon 😕

The game systems and progression is sort of the carrot of this game. Unfortunately the way the story progresses and the story beats pale in comparison to the past entries.

👀

Drain You

I'm glad you didn't post "Willst Du". 3 years ago that song was fucking everywhere and it was hell.

Too be quite honest I love Willst Du, but I figured this being a worldwide forum I wouldn't post their biggest song for the exact reason you are saying haha. I'm in the U.S. and literally no one here has heard them that I know. I find the dude very interesting. I always like genre mashing and I feel like he does a pretty good job of it, plus I really want to learn German ( or Polish)

Also to the dude above me you're hair is fine, if you really don't like it just shave your head, or dye it, or give yourself a ridic haircut. That always makes me feel better.

Second also, heard this song in Ozark. Video is amazing. I dare anyone who watches it to tell me its not. Solid song too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

Also I found out today I don't have genital herpes

the booze gets a little more used to yourself
the more you get used to the flu
when you call into work
say you ain't used to yourself
the more that you're takin' the goose
la la la la la
find some new work for yourself
the more you get used to the blue
when you callin' to her
say you wished you were yourself
the less that you're choosin' to choose
la la la la
a bicycle accident
funny video
called a faggot
Sagan said be kind
who's got this
a rhyme
uncomfortable so hate

hoggert

10 hours into torment tides, and the game is pretty great other then the load times on the ps4
But when it's bad it's like how the fuck did this shit get released like wasting 30 minutes on the peerless fight because the drones bug out and just spin around in place for a minute without attacking each turn, and there's fucking 9 of them

Top Bottom