• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Ugh. Did not plan on getting faded like I did last night, feeling it this morning. My buddy and I had a blast on the dancefloor though, ratio was amazing.

Get'sMad

So like I didn't drink for a little over a month......

Some friends I hadnt seen in awhile came in town so I indulged over this weekend and boy did my body not take kindly to that and gave me the worst hang over I've had in ages.

Feel like death but It's an extended holiday weekend tho so I guess I'll just fight fire with fire and keep on drinking.

NewDust

So puke now to get it out of my system, or be a big boi and stay up for the next hours and drink water... Or both.

For reference... I need to deliver mail next day in 81 fahrenheit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
was walkin out the store listnin to heavy hearts on my soundcloud and some girl said "you should be smiling. you look fabulous." she said "you are a blessing" after I thanked her.

cr0w

Old Member
hey guys

gotta tell you

spent $50 on a bottle of Dan Aykroyd's Skull Head Vodka tonight.

Two (rather large) glasses in, totally worth it.

Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Gonna go visit a friend's grave this weekend. She was murdered in December. Don't know why I'm sharing that. I've been beating myself up over it for seven months.

Aizo

Banned
‪酔っ払ってる人として電車を乗るのは拷問みたいな感じだよね‬
‪Being on a train is like torture for a drunk man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is it summer. Since gaming is fucking unreadable it must be summer 🚨

lol s

been getting really into old soundcloud lately
havent so much been looking at new stuff but just going back through my history etc so good

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I sprayed a whole bunch of Creed Virgin Island Water on me at 11am and now I'm chilling, drinking whiskey and I smell purely of limes. Its amazing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lookd it up. seems luxurious!
I've been thinking about body butter later and if I should get into it or not

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
One time in sixth grade I used too much cologne and I've always purposefully tried to not smell at all ever since. I use old spice fresh deodorant and that's it.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Yeah I had cologne explode on my pants once. Cheap cologne. It was nauseating. I think its why I err on the side of fresh niche stuff. That stuff that clung to me was vile.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking a sour mash beer and feeling like that image of the simpsons when bart/homer eats the lemon

hoggert

i went low carb/sugar about two months ago to lose weight so no beer
since july 4th been drinking like 5-6 shitty beers on top of wine, cocktails, etc a day
went to brown's brewery in NY and sampled everything
cant stop poopin now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Chillin watching da game (of thrones) drinking a Budweiser
PlYing that batt ground
Eating out of a skeletone
Having dirty window
Not eating lunch
Smokin weed

Idk

I got a few beers after work and a friend of mine is coming to pick me up soon to go drink more and get food but I bought Rick and Morty season 2 and a new copy of Skyward Sword on amazon because its the only Zelda mainline title I didn't buy yet.

GG

Come on, Acrid! Our mothers cried.

Whod blame them? These people around here, with their smoke dried faces and beat down sunken eyes.

We're far too clever.

Remember

I must say this now, more than ever. Things have changed around here.

Meesh

K just checking in.
I'm drunk (obviously), but there's a twist... I'm in the hot tub this time!!! Wooooooo! Lol... sigh... all alone though. My GF is a biker and she's on a ride.
My boys came to visit last week and it was great, went to White Rock West Beach. Had a good time. Lunch at Moby Dicks fish and chips which had been there since 75. Came home... Had dinner later and sat around a fire in the back yard. Also played some Switch!!!
...aaaaaand this reads like an FB post... sorry (Canadian, double sorry lol)...
Have a good night fellow drunkards, drinkers, and Gaffers.... living it to the fullest I can 😊

Top Bottom