• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Girl - Season 2 |OT| Tuesdays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this ep a lot. The side plot of sabotage fell flat a bit but the primary plot of Nick and Jess being awkward and weird with each other just seemed to work for me. If you had told me that would be in this episode before I watched it I would've predicted being utterly annoyed but they surprisingly didn't go too far out into left field and it was cool to me.

I like this ep a lot. The side plot of sabotage fell flat a bit but the primary plot of Nick and Jess being awkward and weird with each other just seemed to work for me. If you had told me that would be in this episode before I watched it I would've predicted being utterly annoyed but they surprisingly didn't go too far out into left field and it was cool to me.

I liked the episode as well. And I loved Nick taunting Jess with the gargling at the end. He knows he has her now.

Winston was probably the funniest thing about this episode. "He's a male gigalo!" "We cut him with this knife!"

That and the old asian guy were really the only thing that made me laugh. Ok episode though.

Linius

And yet the spin move and the "I'm wearing Schmidt" should be giffed.

v2n.gif

Loved this episode. That awkward scene when Nick 'asked' Jess out was wonderful. And Tran of course! :lol

Bladenic

Not sure how I felt about last week's. It was good but I'm kinda confused. Did they squash the Jess/Nick or is it still on? I think I need a rewatch.

okay, so does that girl have prosthetics on her face like Shmidt does whenever he's fat, or does she actually look like that, because I honestly couldn't figure it out.

And if it is prosthetics, then I'm assuming she'll "lose" the weight and become a love interest for Shmidt...

Salaadin

okay, so does that girl have prosthetics on her face like Shmidt does whenever he's fat, or does she actually look like that, because I honestly couldn't figure it out.

And if it is prosthetics, then I'm assuming she'll "lose" the weight and become a love interest for Shmidt...
That's the way she looks in real life.

Good episode, but felt like a setup for the end of the season. Everything will come to a head at the wedding.

And I feel now that Schmidt will not object at the wedding.
Casting spoilers already said Taylor Swift will do that.
Schmidt just wants Cece to be happy.

Two best burns tonight, both at Nick's expense:
"You look like a homeless pencil."
"Where are we going, Jane Lynch?"

I lol'd so many times tonight. Great episode.

"Chavvy's a dog."

Edit: Oh, Jess and Nick on the phone, where Jess was asking Nick to get a pic of Chavron's junk and she was talking about having it next to something so they could determine the scale. Damn that had me rolling. "I'm not doing it, Jess. No way." "If you get it you can come home." "Okay I'll see you in 20 minutes."

So, er, this is back tonight. And with an episode title like "Virgins", I expect some good shit.

I'll take some good Schmidt, also.

Great episode.

The lube scene.
The ruh roh.
And Schmidt saying "Back when I was 200 lbs. heavier and accessing my penis was like searching for the remote control in the couch cushions."

ROFLMAO

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Schmidt's weight gain is looking natural... is he not doing this fat suit/makeup?

Bladenic

Didn't like Cece's story at all, was very weird and completely unbelievable.

Rest of the episode was amazing. Favorite scene was the quick cut to Winston and the prostitute in bed with him asking what she does for a living and her starting to cry.

And OMG at that ending. Fucking finally.

Salaadin

Great episode. Winston was really good (lol @ that gif above) and Nick was great, as usual. He looked so freaking funny as a teenager.
I also loved Schmidts "penis...vagina....penis...vagina" while doing that motion with each hand. So ridiculous.

Double D

Nick on shrooms was great. Really that whole scene was great.

Also what's going to happen with Cece's wedding. It can't happen, right? I don't even care if her and Schmidt get back together, I just don't want her marrying that douchebag.

Linius

Also what's going to happen with Cece's wedding. It can't happen, right? I don't even care if her and Schmidt get back together, I just don't want her marrying that douchebag.

It will be M. Night Shyamalan moment of the season I guess :p

ijmeoEI8jdF9I.gif
iyTmWLCZt2EnM.gif

Bladenic

Nick on shrooms was great. Really that whole scene was great.

That guy is super nice lmao. I imagine Taylor Swift's character will have a big role, considering it's titled after her character. Maybe she's the one who says she opposes it or something? Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom