• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jersey beach shut for everyone bar Chris Christie and family

Ryuukan

How'd Christie get elected anyway?

4ish years of democrats, including John Corzine, where our taxes rose and Christie leading the charge for pissed of NJ residents.

The democrat before Corzine, Jim McGreevey, hired his lover to a state position which he had no experience for.

Christie is going to get replaced by a deep pockets goldman sachs democrat tho, so everything will be fine

cameron

One of the most brutal front pages you will ever see for a politician. The largest newspaper in New Jersey.

— Bradd Jaffy‏ (@BraddJaffy) July 3, 2017

3SHAxkT.jpg

I live by the beach like 6 states away, and just having visual confirmation of Chris Christie in the Atlantic Ocean has ruined my summer. You know he peed in there.

You'd think the man who closed the bridge on a lie wouldn't risk the same mistake, but there he is. Can I blame trump? I think so. It's getting like Rome at the end, corrupt people are taking what's not bolted down.

Shadybiz

I live by the beach like 6 states away, and just having visual confirmation of Chris Christie in the Atlantic Ocean has ruined my summer. You know he peed in there.

He probably also doesn't wipe properly. There are now little turdlets in the Atlantic... remainder dingleberries from his lunchtime roast beef sandwich. Enjoy!

His legacy is hot garbage dog shit and he knows it and he's leaving and he also knows his Lt. Governor basically has zero chance at the gubernatorial race because of him.

Like some weird part of my brain almost, almost respects this pettiness.

What's crazy about Christie is looking back at 2012 when everyone assumed he would run and possibly win the presidency as the popular moderate republican.

A disgusting sight in more ways than one, and a perfect illustration of our country's current political climate.

Christie is such an inconsiderate slob that even Trump distanced himself from him. I hear he wasn't considered for VP because he took a big, stinky, shirtless shit while flying on Trump's jet and Melania had to use the bathroom shortly after.

gdt

A disgusting sight in more ways than one, and a perfect illustration of our country's current political climate.

Christie is such an inconsiderate slob that even Trump distanced himself from him. I hear he wasn't considered for VP because he took a big, stinky, shirtless shit while flying on Trump's jet and Melania had to use the bathroom shortly after.

Lmao what

“I didn’t get any sun today.”

When later told of the photo showing him relaxing on the beach, Christie’s spokesman Brian Murray said: “Yes, the governor was on the beach briefly today talking to his wife and family before heading into the office.”

But that did not mean Christie got any sun. “He had a baseball hat on,” Murray said.

I can only laugh.

Linkura

I can't tell whether or not this is a joke.

FuturusX

It's okay, there is a perfectly good explanation for all of this.

It's not umcommon to restrict access to the public in the presence of an ailing beached governor.

Rescue operations can be quite tricky, state officials are desperately seeking buckets of integrity to pour directly into the animal's blowhole.

A state official provided further details on the rescue operation.

"Rescue activities have been further complicated by the combination of the animal's size and unexpected lack of a backbone. The public should stay clear of the beach, these images are often quite distressing."

Ron Mexico

His legacy is hot garbage dog shit and he knows it and he's leaving and he also knows his Lt. Governor basically has zero chance at the gubernatorial race because of him.

Like some weird part of my brain almost, almost respects this pettiness.

In a way, I almost see this as some backwards plus for Guadagno. She's going to vilify him and this is just another can of gas (that was $.23 more, thanks Christie you asshole) on this dumpster fire.

Murphy still wins but it's going to be WAY closer than anyone is giving credit.

I can't tell whether or not this is a joke.

I heard it from a very reputable source.

Okay, it was from Artie Lange's podcast. Still a high likelihood that Christie had to take a foul shit on Trump's jet at some point though, with how long they traveled together. Might as well treat it as fact.

Linkura

I heard it from a very reputable source.

Okay, it was from Artie Lange's podcast. Still a high likelihood that Christie had to take a foul shit on Trump's jet at some point though, with how long they traveled together. Might as well treat it as fact.
I'll allow it.

hbkdx12

Dude said he didn't get any sun because he had a hat on. Lmao

This is like birdman "are we finished or are we done" levels of memery

cakely

So good.

It's okay, there is a perfectly good explanation for all of this.

It's not umcommon to restrict access to the public in the presence of an ailing beached governor.

Rescue operations can be quite tricky, state officials are desperately seeking buckets of integrity to pour directly into the animal's blowhole.

A state official provided further details on the rescue operation.

"Rescue activities have been further complicated by the combination of the animal's size and unexpected lack of a backbone. The public should stay clear of the beach, these images are often quite distressing."

Amazing, is that yours?

Future

Dude said he didn't get any sun because he had a hat on. Lmao

This is like birdman "are we finished or are we done" levels of memery

Not only not giving a fuck, but insulting everyone's intelligence with that spin. I like how politicians just give no fucks in respecting anyone's intelligence anymore

Top Bottom