• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jersey beach shut for everyone bar Chris Christie and family

Gin-Shiio

Bumblebeetuna is a classic example of posters that get shown up but refuse to quote the people doing so while continuing to repeat their refuted claims and moot points.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Elected officials get perks all the time. Personally I'd care about the shut down and the governments inability to come together on the budget plan that lead to it, not a family staying in a house on the beach using said beach. People have stupid priorities. Oh well, good luck being angry and bitter I guess. Oh yeah and what a fat fuck! Just wanted to fit in with that last line.

There's perks, then there's "let them eat cake" and this has more in common with the latter than the former.

twitter
DDyGNSRUMAAZY4c.jpg

hahahahahahaha

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
which is shocking to me.

dont people have to like you in order to tune in?

Well Philadelphia sports fans should be calling in to tell him to fuck off for years to come so the show should be entertaining for that if nothing more.

bigkrev

Can someone from New Jersey please explain to me why you people have continued to harbor and enable Chris Christie?

NJ resident here, and my dad is a lawyer for the state (he's currently enjoying his day(s) off at the beach).

He won his second term because of how he handled Hurricane Sandy. While New Jersey is a blue state, we understand that all of our politicans are corrupt as shit regardless of party affiliation, and the way he worked with Obama earned him my vote.

He's also really good at hiding his bullshit behind seemingly good things. Right now, for example, he's arguing that Democrats are shutting the state down because they don't believe that the drug crisis is worthy of government spending.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The fact that the ocean didn't swallow him up is proof enough that god doesn't exist.

Ryuukan

NJ resident here, and my dad is a lawyer for the state (he's currently enjoying his day(s) off at the beach).

He won his second term because of how he handled Hurricane Sandy. While New Jersey is a blue state, we understand that all of our politicans are corrupt as shit regardless of party affiliation, and the way he worked with Obama earned him my vote.

He's also really good at hiding his bullshit behind seemingly good things. Right now, for example, he's arguing that Democrats are shutting the state down because they don't believe that the drug crisis is worthy of government spending.

why are you trying to give a decent explanation

Lol good. Stop voting against your own interest dummies.

this is how you're supposed to answer

I cannot wait for this embodiment of human excrement to be out of power soon enough.

However, the issue at hand is as bad as Christie is, the people who are potentially going to replace him can be just as bad if not worse.

Phil Murphy is pretty much a Corzine clone funded by Goldman Sachs who has maybe a bit more personality than Corzine.

Then Kim G has been pretty much acting Governor the last 2 years with Christie doing his best attempting to seek the White House, failing to do that, then trying to get a high level job with Trump, and failing to do that as well.

Dude just has no clue what the hell is going on in this state.

Winter 2015, we had a huge Nor'Easter come in, and Chris was too busy campaigning in New Hampshire, dude bitched and moaned when pretty much everyone in his "crew" told him he had to show up in NJ and do something that slightly looked like being a governor, even then he failed to do so when he was told there was major flooding near the shore because of the Nor'Easter he dubbed it very minor and isolated, when in reality this was the scene;

MkFN6p7.jpg

People liked him at first because of his master of bluster approach where he "Told it like it is" and then it quickly wore thin when all his talk lead nowhere.

Isn't he a Cowboys fan? I can't imagine that area of the country giving a shit about his hot sports takes,

They'll listen because he'll bash the Giants and what not.

Don't you know that the average person who hates someone on radio listens longer than the average person who enjoys it.

Howard Stern proved this to be true during his rise in the 80s and 90s.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Can you be sure? You don’t seem to be able distinguish between state property and private. Perhaps he’ll be your king forever.

It's the governors beach house. He's the governor. Seems pretty simple to me, but let me know which part of that confuses you and I'll try to help.

It's sort of an astounding abuse of power. Christie's slow circling around the drain as his term runs out has been something else.

I wonder if he can get below 10 percent. That has to be the goal at this point.

Caja 117

It's the governors beach house. He's the governor. Seems pretty simple to me, but let me know which part of that confuses you and I'll try to help.

I really dont understand how can someone defend this in light on how this display is practically a big fuck you to everyone that is not someone in power.

sangreal

Yes, and he's the governor.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? My point was that governors official residence is in Princeton. That there is a house on this beach he has access to is irrelevant. Nobody is arguing that it's illegal for him to be there. Other people who live on the periphery of state parks are not able to enjoy them right now so neither should he

Are you being intentionally obtuse? My point was that governors official residence is in Princeton. That there is a house on this beach he has access to is irrelevant. Nobody is arguing that it's illegal for him to be there. Other people who live on the periphery of state parks are not able to enjoy them right now so neither should he

They should run for governor then..😏

commedieu

Banned
They are pissing in the eye of a lot of white people who have hand cannons for tyrants.

Republicans need to reel it in a bit.

Man, you Americans are giving the Russians some stiff competition on the corruption front. Maybe Putin wanted to learn new tricks.

Top Bottom