• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jersey beach shut for everyone bar Chris Christie and family

His house is like 75 yards away from where the photo was taken. Dude is a shit governor but who fucking cares about this.

Personally shuts down government causing chaos and financial strife to thousands of workers including closing popular public beach on one of the busiest weekends of the year. Uses this as an opportunity to hold a private party on said beach to celebrate the real harm he's doing to the entire state. Yeah, no biggie! Sure, no one else gets to follow through with their planned vacation, but whatever. They should all become governor if they want to use public beaches maintained by taxpayer money!

You must be related to Chris Christie.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
No explanation needed. I know the general public gets up in arms about trivial bullshit all the time.
Why is it a trivial thing for taxpayers to want to go to the beach and relax during the July 4th weekend, be denied that right by the petty, vindictive governor and then said governor goes to the taxpayer funded residence whilst saying "Fuck you, I got mine"? I needs to hear the logic behind this.

Why is it a trivial thing for taxpayers to want to go to the beach and relax during the July 4th weekend, be denied that right by the petty, vindictive governor and then said governor goes to the taxpayer funded residence whilst saying "Fuck you, I got mine"? I needs to hear the logic behind this.

He has no logic outside of 'suck it up". He's either a troll or a total moron.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
No explanation needed. I know the general public gets up in arms about trivial bullshit all the time.

Yes because why would tax payers not be incensed at seeing their shitty governor sitting on the beach while they are being barred from the public beaches for the 4th of July? It's not like he shut down the government over an insanely busy holiday over petty bull shit that is having wide ranging effects across the state from fucking up transportation and the canceling of several major public holiday events.

But no this is trivial everyday bull shit. It's not like this guy has insulted his own constituents before like he did during Hurricane Sandy... oh wait.

JHxpaTc.jpg

"This feels wrong. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this," said nobody in the Christie family.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Yes because why would tax payers not be incensed at seeing their shitty governor sitting on the beach while they are being barred from the public beaches for the 4th of July? It's not like he shut down the government over an insanely busy holiday over petty bull shit that is having wide ranging effects across the state from fucking up transportation and the canceling of several major public holiday events.

But no this is trivial everyday bull shit. It's not like this guy has insulted his own constituents before like he did during Hurricane Sandy... oh wait.

Elected officials get perks all the time. Personally I'd care about the shut down and the governments inability to come together on the budget plan that lead to it, not a family staying in a house on the beach using said beach. People have stupid priorities. Oh well, good luck being angry and bitter I guess. Oh yeah and what a fat fuck! Just wanted to fit in with that last line.

HStallion

Elected officials get perks all the time. Personally I'd care about the shut down and the governments inability to come together on the budget plan that lead to it, not a family staying in a house on the beach using said beach. People have stupid priorities. Oh well, good luck being angry and bitter I guess. Oh yeah and what a fat fuck! Just wanted to fit in with that last line.

That beach is closed to the public because of the government shut down. So you should care about this because it's a direct effect of Christie's bull shit which caused this mess in the first place.

Yes, and this photo encapsulates that perfectly.

Just say you don't understand.

LiK

Wow, you don't even understand why people are outraged about this at all.

Jeremy

That beach is closed to the public because of the government shut down. So you should care about this because it's a direct effect of Christie's bull shit which caused this mess in the first place.

I think he's inferring that you should be mad at Dems for causing the legislative holdups and shut down that forced Christie to use closed public property to take a vacation with family and friends.

Wow, you don't even understand why people are outraged about this at all.

"People should be upset that he closed the beach, not that he closed and the beach AND decided to use said beach for his own personal use which is okay because lives close to it anyway and who cares?"

HStallion

I think he's inferring that you should be mad at Dems for causing the legislative holdups and shut down, not that Christie used publicly closed property to take a vacation with family and friends.

This shut down is on Christie, not the Dems.

Boke1879

LMAOO this is his own LT Governor.

Kim Guadagno
@KimGuadagnoNJ
It’s beyond words. If I were gov, sure wouldn’t be sitting on beach if taxpayers didn’t have access to state beaches facebook.com/KimGuadagnoNJ/…

9:28am · 3 Jul 2017 · Twitter Web Client
New Jersey, USA, United States

ElectricBlanketFire....I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you.

Governor Chris Christie? Doesn't give one single fuck how bad he looks, because he looks pretty goddamn bad. all of the time.

I understand that. Though he lied about not getting any sun so he has to care a little bit.

And even if he doesn't care, why should the people stop caring?

entremet

Republicans and their government shutdown strategy is the biggest POS strategy since it hurts common folks. But people keep voting for them.

Christie ordered the shut down.

Moofers

Elected officials get perks all the time.

Yes, it is his right as a feudal lord to use that beach as he sees fit. He also has first rights to your wife on your wedding night. People should stop whining and bend the knee to their lord!

Personally I'd care about the shut down and the governments inability to come together on the budget plan that lead to it, not a family staying in a house on the beach using said beach. People have stupid priorities.
Why not be upset about both? Is that somehow impossible to imagine?

HStallion

Yes, and he's the governor.

A terrible one that has fucked up time and time again and gone so far as to shit on his constituents during a hurricane clean up because he wanted to get back to campaigning.. Stop acting like people shouldn't be pissed a repeat offender is fucking the entire state over yet again over some bull shit.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Yes, and he's the governor.

How dense are you? Dude shuts down the beaches over the biggest weekend of the year for beachgoers and fully knowing hes a governor with a beach house it won't effect HIS weekend with HIS family? A dude who already has a history with shutting things down for personal reasons. And if that wasnt enough he retained a couple of lifeguards just for his family.

Top Bottom