• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New KH3 clip to appear at D23 (Disney) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want most of the focus to be on Sora, I'd be dissapointed if we didn't get to play as Kairi. I can honestly say that has been a dream of mine since I first saw her. Adding Aqua to the KH series and having Kairi wield a keyblade in 2 made that reality a little more real for me. I just... I need this to happen. It has to happen. Nomura, make it happen!

Exentryk

KH is inside. Only VIPs allowed inside :(

AQEXnXB.png

Village

I hope this game has more focus on Riku this time around. I mean dude pushes the plot around most of the time anyway, might as well let me play as him.

eh.

Hype doe.

sn00zer

SO why is there a countdown in the OP? This isnt being streamed or anything and we are essentially going to be relying on some grainy cellphone footage a week from now right?

Squire

Banned
SO why is there a countdown in the OP? This isnt being streamed or anything and we are essentially going to be relying on some grainy cellphone footage a week from now right?

Yep.

And it's probably going to be another proof-of-concept like the E3 trailer.

Unless someone has indicated otherwise. Have they?

Tabris

Hey Square Enix, if you announce KH2.5, I'll buy FFXIII: LR.

If you stop your iOS shit and remake FFVII on PS4, I'll buy 10 copies.

EDIT - I just realized this post won't make sense. I've decided to personally boycott SE until they cut out their shit.

Samyy

Hey Square Enix, if you announce KH2.5, I'll buy FFXIII: LR.

If you stop your iOS shit and remake FFVII on PS4, I'll buy 10 copies.

EDIT - I just realized this post won't make sense. I've decided to personally boycott SE until they cut out their shit.

A FF7 remake for iOS is waaaaaay more likely then PS4.
I'll buy FF10 HD to support FF12 HD but im not getting suckered into buying FF13:LR

Famassu

Well, there's a countdown because we know the exact time when there's going to be a KH event where all of this will happen and hopefully we'll at least get the descriptions of the event & announcements ASAP, no matter how long it'll take to get some actual footage from the event (if ever).

Also, SQEX has been pretty good with their trailers in the last couple of years (as in, we don't have to wait months or years to see some poor quality mobile phone cam footage from a Secret Mega Theater) so even if it's some VIP thing, we might get the trailers within the next few days.

Tabris

A FF7 remake for iOS is waaaaaay more likely then PS4.
I'll buy FF10 HD to support FF12 HD but im not getting suckered into buying FF13:LR

You know what? I have faith in this upcoming generation that it will turn around. The Wii fucked up the console market due to it taking over half the sales without the audience to buy the third-party games. If PS4 can return to close to PS2 form. The key will be KH3 and FFXV being quality successful titles.

Essentially, the success of console gaming in Japan is up to Nomura. If KH3 and FFXV aren't absolutely killer and it doesn't drive back audiences to console, then it's officially done in Japan.

Until then, I'm boycotting.

Tsunamo

Wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without low quality camera footage of the event with Square-Enix trying to take it down before they release it to the public.

Isn't the countdown for the Conversations with Creators vid where there's a portion of a clip?

That's what I thought but I don't know.

JB2448

What are we realistically expecting from this event? 2.5? Some actual gamplay footage of III? And if Yoko Shimomura is tweeting about it...oh man!

Sandfox

I kinda want to believe that 2.5 will be announced given the staff there but I'm expecting disappointment all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom