• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Selects Announced for US for release on March 11 (3DS/Wii/Wii U)

Looks like they're (NSM3D, Pikmin 3) listed as currently unavailable on Amazon, and my order is "Not Yet Shipped" (placed this morning when they were still in stock)

Hopefully they don't sell out online before they even launch

lmfao sold out on amazon
don't tell me Nintendo was dumb enough to under ship x limited run for these 0_o

ah best buy still has it in stock , its all good

hwy_61

Banned
The Wii u games are still $60 on the eShop.

I realize it's early morning, but you would think that shit would kick in at midnight for digital.

Ridley327

The Wii u games are still $60 on the eShop.

I realize it's early morning, but you would think that shit would kick in at midnight for digital.
You would think, but Nintendo is pretty adamant on the whole "only new first party games" releasing at midnight thing. Wait 'til noon.

I'm worried
OQbgq65.png

I feel like I'm cursed to never play Pikmin 3. Amazon really killing it lately with the Nintendo releases

I hope Nintendo Land comes over as a Select at some point. I tried a used disc and it wound up never loading with my Wii U so I need to try a new one.

Lkr

why are they out of stock on amazon already? thats such a bummer i should have preordered but i forgot

maxcriden

I hope Nintendo Land comes over as a Select at some point. I tried a used disc and it wound up never loading with my Wii U so I need to try a new one.

It should be Select price or less for a new retail copy. Let me know if you need help tracking down a copy. I hope they add it back to the eShop eventually. It's bizarre that it's not on there.

--

Has anyone checked to see if the eShop versions are up?

Glix

Ugh the cases are so ugly but I was planning to go to Nintendo World on my lunch, I guess I'll grab OOT and Pikmin 3

TheMoon

Ugh the cases are so ugly but I was planning to go to Nintendo World on my lunch, I guess I'll grab OOT and Pikmin 3

Nintendo Selects is easily my favorite budget-line design. Makes it look actually kinda classy. Especially compared against that hideous garbage that Sony keeps putting out in Europe for their Platinum line (their US design is miles ahead) and MS is really inconsistent about theirs.

FaintDeftone

Amazon has been terrible for me lately. They shipped way late on my Twilight Princess HD order, my Pokemon New 3DS order, my Lucas Amiibo and now my Selects Ocarina of Time 3D preorder. I preordered all of them too. May have to rethink that Prime renewal.

hwy_61

Banned
Amazon has been terrible for me lately. They shipped way late on my Twilight Princess HD order, my Pokemon New 3DS order, my Lucas Amiibo and now my Selects Ocarina of Time 3D preorder. I preordered all of them too. May have to rethink that Prime renewal.

It's been a weird year for me. They started having their deliveries done by Dynamex (they're a courier service) in the Chicagoland area, and it's been kind of a shit show. I've had orders delivered to wrong addresses (like, nowhere near me). I wish they gave me the option to only have things delivered by UPS/USPS. I never once had any issues until they started using the courier.

I'll have pikmin, ocarina and nes remix today hopefully soon. Prime has been really good to me I ordered two copies of Mario golf world tour which is extremely hard to find new and it arrived in two days and twilight HD preordered two days before Friday it released and it arrived on Friday of launch in perfect condition. Amazon Prime has come through big time for me.

TheMoon

in case anyone's still worried the eShop price may not get adjusted:

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/u0-neu-d4-701decdc9c02dsn8.jpg[/IMG]

Called up the Gamestop I go to and had them hold a copy of Mario All Stars for me, she told me they didn't get very many of them.

Both my Mario 3d and Pikmin 3 items were ordered at the same time but it seems they separated them so that Mario which is shipping now will arrive on Sunday and pikmin has a will arrive by Tuesday date

maxcriden

in case anyone's still worried the eShop price may not get adjusted:

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/u0-neu-d4-701decdc9c02dsn8.jpg[/IMG]

Wahoo! Not that I doubted, I just...didn't think my OOT waiting would pay off...at least, not at such a low price or so soon.... ;___;

:D

alf717

I'm worried

I feel like I'm cursed to never play Pikmin 3. Amazon really killing it lately with the Nintendo releases

Yea that sucks. I've been getting tons of damaged items from them as well. Amazon seems to be going down the tubes.

Wonder if I should pick up the DLC for Pikmin 3.

This is what I get for not pre-ordering.

Amazon prices were too high but I was able to get a gamestop near me that had a copy of Tropical Freeze left hold one for me. I'll be picking up later today.

Richie

What's it from? I thought maybe it was for Mario/Sonic olympics but that's releasing next week, not today.

Malo Mart in Twilight Princess.

The notion of someone entirely unfamiliar to the tune's context being exposed to this song out of the blue is hilarious.

lmfao sold out on amazon
don't tell me Nintendo was dumb enough to under ship x limited run for these 0_o

ah best buy still has it in stock , its all good

Yeah, I had 3D World in my cart for about a week ago and I had been looking for something else to get with it (finally wanted to spend all of my old giftcard), but when I went the other day to finally just order it, it had been removed from my cart because it went out of stock.

Sure it was only a $4 discount, and $20 for 3D World is a pretty great deal already, but COME ON Amazon!

Glix

Nintendo Selects is easily my favorite budget-line design. Makes it look actually kinda classy. Especially compared against that hideous garbage that Sony keeps putting out in Europe for their Platinum line (their US design is miles ahead) and MS is really inconsistent about theirs.

Looking at them now, in person, on my desk, I will say this.

It looks MUCH better on 3DS (especially zelda) where the red and gold match the art and the 3 on the sidebar.

It looks like ASS for WiiU the red and teal look awful together.

Llyranor

I have Pikmin 3 digital from the Mario Kart promo.

Debating whether to pick up a physical copy, not sure I want to spent 30CDN for it. Hmmmm.

Top Bottom