• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New not-yet-named anime titles possibly incoming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleazyC

Have they even released a new chapter of the Berserk manga in months? I can't even recall the last time I heard anything about a new chapter.

Pein

Banned
Brobzoid said:
berserk. how many volumes are there published? I'd prefer to buy the fewest amount of books, so if there are books that compile several volumes into one book, I'd luv dat.
a lot, but the quality of the books are great

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'm pretty out of tune with the Anime industry, but I think if anything Berserk related was announced, it would find it's way on to my radar. (It hasn't.)

J2d

OK first reply gets the chance to see something from the new anime (screens are from the one year old trailer though), Take your pick from Guts, Casca, Puck or Zodd! (I only took four pictures)

Pein

Banned
J2d said:
OK first reply gets the chance to see something from the new anime (screens are from the one year old trailer though), Take your pick from Guts, Casca, Puck or Zodd! (I only took four pictures)
gimme some gattsu

Decado

Hellsing321 said:
May you be cast into the deepest pits of hell and have your guts eaten by ravenous demons if this turns out to be false.
Yes. Just yes.

That said, given the shit Japan has been pumping out lately, I'm both wanting it and dreading it.

J2d

Here you go, maybe not the best picture but you won't find it anywhere else, so crow served to the a lot of members and mod . It's a douchebag move but I hope my friend doesn't mind too much =X

x3x0nn.gif

Hopefully this means some good news as far as the pace of the manga...

:(

Rur0ni

J2d said:
Here you go, maybe not the best picture but you won't find it anywhere else, so crow served to the a lot of members and mod . It's a douchebag move but I hope my friend doesn't mind too much =X

QUOTE]And served. Excellent.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
And someone had to quote it at the last time :lol
I know its only an image, but if its something unannounced some site will pick it up (ANN?) news will spread, company will be angry and someone will suffer consequences. Rur0ni could you take that down?

J2d

Relix said:
J2d you could get someone in trouble. Take that down.
You're right, I just wanted to share in a moment of drunkeness as a fellow Berserk fan,. please remove it rur0ni.

Spruchy

Wow what a weird coincidence my friend and I just finished watching Berserk last night (rewatch for me) and were wondering for like an hour why they haven't made any more episodes. Loved it so much the second time, hence the avatar change and reading the manga now.

Pringo

Banned
J2d said:
You're right, I just wanted to share in a moment of drunkeness as a fellow Berserk fan,. please remove it rur0ni.
Hey J2d, your Photobucket account where you've got this and the rest of the pictures is completely open by the way. If you don't want these getting out I'd recommend getting a password on that ASAP.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Pringo said:
Hey J2d, your Photobucket account where you've got this and the rest of the pictures is completely open by the way. If you don't want these getting out I'd recommend getting a password on that ASAP.

Was just gonna say it. In fact... hje should delete them.

J2d

Hah fucking internet detectives!! Well I guess everyone that saw them is pretty happy now. Thanks for the heads up guys, I hope you enjoyed it and bee praying that they release it, I'm not as confident seeing as it has been a year =(

gdt

LaneDS said:
Wait, I wish to see whatever was once here involving Berserk! What did I miss?

You missed a beautiful shot from the (hopefully) coming new Berserk anime.

LaneDS

How's about someone re-hosts it elsewhere? A new Berserk anime is one of the more exciting things I can imagine.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Fuck. Totally awesome bump. :O

And yeah, I saw the pic before he took it down. Crazy!!

J2d

JDSN said:
HOLY SHIT!

J2d, I think you should erase all your posts.
I was on msn with the guy when I made the posts on the first page so he was ok with that info getting out, the stuff that I posted now would'nt be ok though. I hope no one passes it on because then I would have to live under a rock for quite some time. Alcohol makes me so fucking stupid..

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Don't worry, I didn't personally save it or anything....but you also have to think about the lurkers. I'm pretty sure there must have been someone who at least saved the pic and will spread it around, unfortunately. Maybe you should have PMed it instead of posting it here.

Aw man, I missed it?

I'd do Pretty Much anything to Peep Many good Pictures, Man. Pretty Much anything to peePMany good Pictures, man.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
ninj4junpei said:
Damn lurkers. You heard me you assholes. >:| *points at audience*
Well, he had it coming when he decided to share it on a forum that's accessible to people without GAF accounts. Still, sucks. Images are awesome as fuck, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom