• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New not-yet-named anime titles possibly incoming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
duckroll said:
People get banned for making drunk threads all the time! It helps them learn.

I'm not going to ban him, I just wanna know which studio his friend works for! Lol!
You're not entitled to shit, he didn't have to tell you anything. You should be happy that he even told you about the project and proved he was legitimate.

Hopefully he learned his lesson and never shares inside scoops with gaffers again. "Don't worry I'm not going to ban you for not telling me more information" <----:lol :lol :lol I'm a mod PH3AR

duckroll

BamYouHaveAids said:
You're not entitled to shit, he didn't have to tell you anything. You should be happy that he even told you about the project and proved he was legitimate.

Hopefully he learned his lesson and never shares inside scoops with gaffers again.

I should be happy that he decided to screw his friend over to boost his own ego on a forum? Lol.

Yes, hopefully he learned his lesson, if not it will have to be reinforced into him.

duckroll said:
I prefer to use the iron maiden and the rack!!! :(
Why is it so hard to admit that you didn't realize that he actually posted the pics and wasn't "running away after a tease?" Come on, you owe the guy an apology.

duckroll said:
I should be happy that he decided to screw his friend over to boost his own ego on a forum? Lol.

Yes, hopefully he learned his lesson, if not it will have to be reinforced into him.
Well nevermind--I guess I misjudged you. You're just being a dick.

duckroll said:

No, the news should sadden and pain you deeply.

duckroll

Ignis Fatuus said:
Well nevermind--I guess I misjudged you. You're just being a dick.

If I'm really a dick, I would have renamed the thread "MY FRIEND IS WORKING ON A NEW BERSERK ANIME AND I LEAKED THE PICS" the minute he pulled the pics earlier. :p

duckroll said:
People get banned for making drunk threads all the time! It helps them learn.

I'm not going to ban him, I just wanna know which studio his friend works for! Lol!
I think he said earlier he works for Studio 4c.

duckroll

Hellsing321 said:
I think he said earlier he works for Studio 4c.

Oh, so he did. Well in that case I guess I have to apologize because he wasn't holding anything back. I am sorry that my endless desire for information has turned me into a dark, dark person. What can I do to repent?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
duckroll said:
Oh, so he did. Well in that case I guess I have to apologize because he wasn't holding anything back. I am sorry that my endless desire for information has turned me into a dark, dark person. What can I do to repent?

Make your avatar the same as Icecream's.

Kevin

Hellsing321 said:
We don't even know if it's still in production. It could have been shit canned for all we know.

Dear god don't say that. I've been waiting for season two of Berserk for what feels like forever. It just needs to happen and these pictures are freakin awesome.

duckroll

Hellsing321 said:
OP hasn't posted since 4Chan stole the images from his photobucket account. I'm kind of worried about him.

Berserk's kinda violent. I hope his friend isn't easily influenced by what he works on...

Griffith

Banned
I would guess it's going to be a movie based on the Conviction Arc, as that is the arc that the images seem to be from.

duckroll

Griffith said:
I would guess it's going to be a movie based on the Conviction Arc, as that is the arc that the images seem to be from.

Summer 2010? Fall 2010? What volume is Berserk at now anyway?

Griffith

Banned
duckroll said:
Summer 2010? Fall 2010? What volume is Berserk at now anyway?
If it's real and actually going to come out, I would guess late 2010 or early 2011.

Berserk just finished volume 34.

Sykotik

Seeing those pics makes me happy. I've been waiting so very long for this.

I bought a Japanese PS2 for the Berserk game and I can't read or speak Japanese.

Please be real.

I have never really like the original berserk anime, i love the manga however..i am somewhat interested in seeing how this will play out.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
This has been coming for a while now. Miura and Susumu Hirasawa were seen meeting last year.

Oh yeah, that means a new Hirasawa soundtrack! Hell yes!

Imm0rt4l

The Frankman said:
*views pics*
kidssmilerocky4.gif
2hefql0wp0.gif

X10

*humps air furiously

Dascu

Funny thing, I was thinking yesterday how awesome it would be if a new Berserk anime or OVA series got announced.

Shouta said:
Watch it be for a new berserk game instead.
I wouldn't mind that at all, as long as it gets localized/is import-friendly.

Guys, OP is a scholar and a gentleman. Deal with it.

Also, movie would be better because the arc following the eclipse is fucking dense with gore and sex like no other arc in the series.

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
Griffith said:

The images of Zodd and Guts are from the Golden Age arc. If it is an anime production and not a game it looks like there will be some sort of remake/retelling of that arc.

Holtz

vas_a_morir said:
Guys, OP is a scholar and a gentleman. Deal with it.
I'd like him even more if he could tell us what is happening with these pics. What are they for? Anime, movie, game, what?

LaneDS

Shouta said:
Watch it be for a new berserk game instead.

That's fine with me so long as, as stated above, it gets localized. Which it won't. Still mad over never being to play the PS2 title in English, looked completely amazing (provided you're a Berserk fan at least).

tokkun

He said the trailer was from a pilot they were pitching a year ago. If there's no announcement yet, then odds are it was dropped.

tokkun said:
He said the trailer was from a pilot they were pitching a year ago. If there's no announcement yet, then odds are it was dropped.

Damn. Well, Chuck Yeager was also a pilot who got shot down, and he came back. So there.

nixon

Neo Member
I just finished vol 30 of Berserk yesterday. Does anyone know why its thinner then the rest?

It looks like a chapter less then normal.

Griffith

Banned
Saiyar said:
The images of Zodd and Guts are from the Golden Age arc. If it is an anime production and not a game it looks like there will be some sort of remake/retelling of that arc.
It can't just be a remake though because the Casca, and maybe Puck images are from the Conviction Arc. Maybe it's a complete reboot where they start at the beginning and do a series of OVA's similar to Hellsing Ultimate. That, or it's from an upcoming game or fake.

nixon said:
I just finished vol 30 of Berserk yesterday. Does anyone know why its thinner then the rest?

It looks like a chapter less then normal.
Dark Horse used a thinner type of paper for volume 30.

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
Griffith said:
It can't just be a remake though because the Casca, and maybe Puck images are from the Conviction Arc. Maybe it's a complete reboot where they start at the beginning and do a series of OVA's similar to Hellsing Ultimate. That, or it's from an upcoming game or fake.

I agrree, if it is a new anime production it will be a reboot. I think they would have to start from scratch with a new anime series because of the stuff they left out of the first one.

It is probably a new game though.

Kevin

Saiyar said:
I agrree, if it is a new anime production it will be a reboot. I think they would have to start from scratch with a new anime series because of the stuff they left out of the first one.

It is probably a new game though.

It looks like a new anime and it also doesn't look like a reboot since stuff like the fairy didn't appear until after the events of the first season we got which was based on the first parts of the manga. If this is indeed real then it looks like a new chapter in the series. Possibly a season two that everyone has been begging for, for a very long time now. The pictures don't look like it's from a video game but instead a modern anime that uses both CG and art styles. Of course I don't know any of this for a fact.

Griffith

Banned
Kevin said:
It looks like a new anime and it also doesn't look like a reboot since stuff like the fairy didn't appear until after the events of the first season we got which was based on the first parts of the manga.
Puck is in the first 3 volumes of the Berserk manga, and would have been in the first episode of the anime when Guts makes his entrance into the bar, but he was replaced by the young girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom