• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pew study: Europe will be 10-15% muslim (Sweden 31%) by 2050.What will it entail?

source please

Earlier this year the press looked into mosques in Amsterdam and out of the 22 ones with Moroccan background, 7 were run by salafists and 4 more were in the process of being taken over by salafists. So we're nearing 50%, it will take some years until 80% is reached.

The Turkish mosques are operated by the Turkish government so they are getting more and more hardline too.

rrvv

Earlier this year the press looked into mosques in Amsterdam and out of the 22 ones with Moroccan background, 7 were run by salafists and 4 more were in the process of being taken over by salafists. So we're nearing 50%, it will take some years until 80% is reached.

The Turkish mosques are operated by the Turkish government so they are getting more and more hardline too.

There is 453 mosque in Amsterdam, While I am not denying that there is increasing level of radicalism in Muslim community. it is far from 80% of the mosque.

TedNindo

It scares the hell out of me honestly. Yes there are moderate Muslims. There are even some that are basically like the Catholics we have left and just follow some parts out of tradition. But I know for a fact that many mosques are funded from outside of Europe and are making many Muslims more conservative. There are many parts in my country where homosexuals and women are afraid to walk the streets even during the day. There are ghettos growing bigger and bigger. Why integrate into a country when you can build your own country inside of it?

I hate how naive the left is and how the right can only present problems without having any solutions.

I fear the future of my country.

Islam is completely incompatible with our values. And people are becoming more and more angry because politicians are failing to see the problems or failing to come up with solutions. I fear that if solutions arent found that this will escalate eventually and become really ugly. Conservative Islam is worse than the far right and is protected by the left. How is this possible? The same left that is so critical of Catholics! Islamists is honestly one of the biggest fears I have for my country.

There is 453 mosque in Amsterdam, While I am not denying that there is increasing level of radicalism in Muslim community. it is far from 80% of the mosque.

There are no 453 mosques in Amsterdam, that's the number for the entire country from some years ago.

nkarafo

a.k.a A perfect divine being can change his mind at will. Ok.
I know right? It's ridiculous. But i don't make the rules and Christians go along with it. If it makes them more civilized i'm fine with it. I'm an Atheist and free thinker i'm glad i was born in a Christian country.

rrvv

There are no 453 mosques in Amsterdam, that's the number for the entire country from some years ago.

oh you right, my apologise >_>

Thought Dunki seem referencing mosque in German. I still cannot find source for that.

Also why Moroccan only? Seem very random.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Taking images from T_D.. Gaf needs to drop people like you. You are a poison on this forum

I dont know what The Donald does (name looks like its the Donald Trump support reddit or something I guess) but when someone brings the argument that Christianity and Islam are same with regards to LGBT people, the image isnt wrong. They arent the same. Not even close to being same. A cursory look at Muslim vs Christian countries and the laws regarding gays would give anyone a fair idea. So I dont see anything wrong with the picture.
And I am neither Christian nor Muslim (or gay). If I was gay, I can bet you I wont want to be anywhere near a Muslim country. In general I would like to be in a western country, even if its the south of USA.

Dunki

oh you right, my apologise >_>

Thought Dunki seem referencing mosque in German. I still cannot find source for that.

Also why Moroccan only? Seem very random.

I am sorry but I can not find it anymore. Also some of the old stuff from the Welt is now a pay to read article...

But I found something different but noneorless very interesting.

In this article Syrian refugees thinking that the mosques in Germany are too strict which already shows the current status here. But its not really a surprise when you let Saudi Arabia and Turkey complete control over building places and using their own people. Also mosques in Germany mostly teaching in Arabic as well which makes it also very difficult to control what they are teaching.

As for the article I am very sorry that I can not find it anymore but it was on welt.de.

llien

Based on thee data from the referenced article:

zero migration - 7.4%
medium migration - 11.2%
high migration - 14.0%

Shouldn't the thread title use numbers "7.4 - 14%"?

Dunki

zero migration - 7.4%
medium migration - 11.2%
high migration - 14.0%

This is the current state.

DWO-IP-Fluechtlings-Szenarien-ms-2016-jpg.jpg

zero

DWO-IP-Fluechtlings-Szenarien-ms-Null-jpg.jpg

medium

DWO-IP-Fluechtlings-Szenarien-ms-Mittel-jpg.jpg

high

DWO-IP-Fluechtlings-Szenarien-ms-Hoch-jpg.jpg

kittoo

Cretinously credulous

zero migration - 7.4%
medium migration - 11.2%
high migration - 14.0%

I used 10-15 because of constraint mainly because zero migration is least likely scenario, almost impossible.
Also, I think I ran out of space too. I literally used every last character space I had available. Nevertheless, the main reason is the first one.

I think even the high end of these numbers are pretty conservative. Immigration is only one aspect, it's the birth rates which are the real demographic changers. If they remain the same as current, then Muslims will have caught up with natives in only 3 or 4 generations.

As for the effects this will have on the west, I can only see it being a complete disaster. Reputable polls already reveal some shocking facts. For example a majority of Muslims in the west (52%) want homosexuality to be illegal. Not just frowned upon, illegal. ~30% support or sympathise with the full on ISIS like mentality. Around 40% want Sharia state law. Again these are Muslims already in the west not in the middle east. And these are people who answered honestly to these negative premises, the real numbers could be somewhat higher. Then of course there's the extreme misogony and systematic subjugation of women.

These aren't a few fringe idiots, these are mainstream views. The 'not all Muslims' mantra that comes from the left is incredibely misleading and tries to paint the picture of a few controllable bad cases. The reality is much different. Once the demographics swing in the Islamic favour then the political identity of once great countries could be changed forever, and not for the better. You only have to take a look at all the other Islamic majority countries to see where most of Europe is heading.

T.v

Dark days ahead of us, glad I don’t live in Europe
You have no idea what life in Europe is actually like. Immigration has not put some major burden on our way of life, nor is it changing anything for the vast majority of people. I see these kind of statements all the time. Not realizing that what's happening in Europe is not some singular problem.

When you have people like this in power it is indeed. There is no way People like him will not use this to his advantage and to stir some religious war into Europe.

quote-the-mosques-are-our-barracks-the-domes-our-helmets-the-minarets-our-bayonets-and-the-recep-tayyip-erdogan-68-56-17.jpg
There are no people like Erdogan in power. Erdogan is an outlier condemned by every European leader. Besides, Turkey is a middle eastern country, hardly European and not even a EU member. Try to refrain from such uninformed statements.

llien

I got your responses, guys, but still find figures in the title misleading. 7.4% is the real estimated "minimum".

The worst part about Erdogan was that more than a half of Turks living in Germany supported him. That's more than in Turkey itself and is very depressing.

Dunki

You have no idea what life in Europe is actually like. Immigration has not put some major burden on our way of life, nor is it changing anything for the vast majority of people. I see these kind of statements all the time. Not realizing that what's happening in Europe is not some singular problem.

There are no people like Erdogan in power. Erdogan is an outlier condemned by every European leader. Besides, Turkey is a middle eastern country, hardly European and not even a EU member. Try to refrain from such uninformed statements.

1. We have millions of Erdogan sympatisants in Germany. They also had a huge play into him becoming a dictator. Erdogan is controlling the DITIB the "german Islam foundation"

2. He sees Germany has his second base in Power as well. And always tries to create trouble.

3. EU made a deal with Erdogan for more than 6 Billion Euro to keep Refuggees away from the EU. He often threatens the EU to open the gates and let everyone in.

And that he is condemed by European leader doesnt mean shit when he and Saudi Arabia are controlling the mosques in Germany.

These are not uninformed statements. Erdogan is a huge player in terms of Islam and Europe and he is a very dangerous one.

Starfield

If you think thats a good thing then you seriously should consider rethinking your life.

History shows us that this had never been a good thing.

Starfield

You have no fucking idea either then. People, especially women here are afraid to go out alone in the city, even more so at night. In my local town people avoid the parks because thats usually where all the immigrants hanging around either selling drugs or doing some other illegal shit. Police isnt doing anything.
In supermarkets staff gets told that if they see an immigrant stealing they are not allowed to contact the police and should just let him go to not cause any trouble. I know this because a good friend of me works at a huge chain store.

Im a medic at the red cross and I cant count the amount of times where we got called to a brawl, a knife fight or a drug/alcohol overdose csused by immigrants. Even in my little town the number of sexual assaults on woman drastically had risen up. And nothing is happening against these trash people. They lure around like animals because thats what they are, primitive beings that never got taught how to behave/life in a normal society. They dont care about us or our way of life. They think they can come through with it and hey, they actually can...because of us and our politics.
To be fair not every immigrant/refugee is that, i got to meet some really nice families through red cross but the point there lies on the word "families" which is also a rare occation to find under this.

Thats just a small glimpse of the current situation here in europe I dont even live in a major town or something I live in a 40.000 city and things are much more worse in bigger once, even in villageS theres alot of shit going on.

You can say whatever you want but you must be dilluded if you cant accept the current situation and whats going on...or maybe you are just blind.

Things have to happen. Change.

Breakage

Sure. By 2050 most current politicans won't be even alive, so who cares?
But it's not just current politicians: it's many far-left young people too; they explicitly despise Western conservatism, yet they happily welcome Islam - which is far more harsher and intolerant than any form of modern Western conservatism - with open arms.

base

Banned
But it's not just current politicians: it's many far-left young people too; they explicitly despise Western conservatism, yet they happily welcome Islam - which is far more harsher and intolerant than any form of modern Western conservatism - with open arms.
Because they are simply a bunch of hypocrites. They are open to other cultures while those cultures condemn gays, other beliefs, etc.

I come from a very conservative country where Christianity is almost 'sacred'. Yet no harm was ever done to gay people. Pfff, some of them are even mayors in some cities and people voted for them.

Islam as a peace religion? Yeah, right. Quran got some stuff about lying to us about their intentions in order to take over our land - Taqiya

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

cuate

Banned
You could probably feed a load of breitbart articles, a splash of info wars and the_donald into some sort of deep learning algorithm.

And it could spit out the same exact posts as that fucking moron.

They can't even tell they all sound exactly the same. It's fucking bananas.

It's all surface level talking points with no real intellectual merit. Just a hop scotch of bullshit breitbart articles regurgitated ad nauseam.

The worst part is they don't even have the self awareness to even realise it.

Just some sort of strange conviction of knowledge. Based on breitbart talking points. It's so fucking sad to see so many young people get marked like this.

Do you have anything of substance to post? No? Then fuck off, dumbass mouth breather.

Reyben

You have no fucking idea either then. People, especially women here are afraid to go out alone in the city, even more so at night. In my local town people avoid the parks because thats usually where all the immigrants hanging around either selling drugs or doing some other illegal shit. Police isnt doing anything.
In supermarkets staff gets told that if they see an immigrant stealing they are not allowed to contact the police and should just let him go to not cause any trouble. I know this because a good friend of me works at a huge chain store.

Lmao get the fuck outta here.
That isn't "Europe", that's your specific country (that by coincidence you forgot to mention). I live in Italy in a big city that has a lot of migrants and, while there are problems, it's nothing like this. I honestly suggest that you move somewhere else if things truly are that bad in your country.

Takyon

I think a sensible solution would be to limit immigration from these places to families.
Young lone men are far too troublesome, and I say this as a young man.

i-Lo

Im a medic at the red cross and I cant count the amount of times where we got called to a brawl, a knife fight or a drug/alcohol overdose csused by immigrants. Even in my little town the number of sexual assaults on woman drastically had risen up. And nothing is happening against these trash people. They lure around like animals because thats what they are, primitive beings that never got taught how to behave/life in a normal society. They dont care about us or our way of life. They think they can come through with it and hey, they actually can...because of us and our politics.
To be fair not every immigrant/refugee is that, i got to meet some really nice families through red cross but the point there lies on the word "families" which is also a rare occation to find under this.

Thats just a small glimpse of the current situation here in europe I dont even live in a major town or something I live in a 40.000 city and things are much more worse in bigger once, even in villageS theres alot of shit going on.

You can say whatever you want but you must be dilluded if you cant accept the current situation and whats going on...or maybe you are just blind.

Things have to happen. Change.

Wow, this reads like a propaganda piece painting any and all immigrants in the broadest possible strokes.

I visited various metropolitan cities in EU (Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Germany) and while racially different people were visible in large number in certain places, I recall seeing none of this stuff.

Dunki

Lmao get the fuck outta here.
That isn't "Europe", that's your specific country (that by coincidence you forgot to mention). I live in Italy in a big city that has a lot of migrants and, while there are problems, it's nothing like this. I honestly suggest that you move somewhere else if things truly are that bad in your country.

Its different in Germany. Police often gets attacked doing their jobs by family clans not accepting our lawsystem. There are places in which you have no parcel delivery anymore.
Drug selling on near elementary schools has risen. Even in small villages. Everyday you hear now news about migrants causing trouble. It has changed drastically. Another example would be break ins. Which is being cause by groups from the east block. Arabic family gangster clans controlling the undrworld in Berlin and so on.

Also this caused a lot of unrest on every political sprectrum. It
has become way more dangerous overall in Germany. But it is also our fault for not having strict immigration laws like for example Canada.

Also let me mention this is not over the whole cities but many districts with high population of immigrants. People who are causing the most trouble are North Africans or the so called Magreb states who should not even have a legal case to get asylum to beigin with. Also there is no trouble with racially diversity. In our country living now over 22% of non Germans which is totally fine. The problems are the ones who are causing trouble and can not get deported because of our stupid laws.

WhatNXt

I would like to know more about this study. Why was it commissioned, and why now? I know this is generally what Pew do, but I can't help but eye things like this with suspicion in the current climate. What does it assume about the population growth in other groups?

The UK Muslim population is around ~4% or thereabouts, stories like this just feed nasty headlines in the Tory rags like the Express and the Daily Mail. Another thing about the population in the UK is that its highly geographical... Places like Sunderland, which voted overwhelmingly for Brexit - supposedly for immigration reasons - have a low level of immigration from groups considered to be an ethnic minority. The largest ethnic minority in Sunderland is Indian, followed by "Other White". Contrast that with areas like Bradford or Tower Hamlets in London and I'm sure that's probably different. Our Muslim populations are highly based around metropolitan areas, as you would expect.

When I've been to various cities in this country the problems I've encountered have been more likely to come as a result of an economically disadvantaged, bored, disenfranchised, angry "yoof" - than from anyone in this community. I am concerned at the amount of people worried about this in this thread, let alone people who receive this news through the prism of hysterical headlines. Society doesn't need any more divisiveness.

Its different in Germany. Police often gets attacked doing their jobs by family clans not accepting our lawsystem. There are places in which you have no parcel delivery anymore.
Drug selling on near elementary schools has risen. Even in small villages. Everyday you hear now news about migrants causing trouble. It has changed drastically. Another example would be break ins. Which is being cause by groups from the east block. Arabic family gangster clans controlling the undrworld in Berlin and so on.

Also this caused a lot of unrest on every political sprectrum. It
has become way more dangerous overall in Germany. But it is also our fault for not having strict immigration laws like for example Canada.

Also let me mention this is not over the whole cities but many districts with high population of immigrants. People who are causing the most trouble are North Africans or the so called Magreb states who should not even have a legal case to get asylum to beigin with. Also there is no trouble with racially diversity. In our country living now over 22% of non Germans which is totally fine. The problems are the ones who are causing trouble and can not get deported because of our stupid laws.

We have the same situation right here in Sweden where emergency personel is attacked upon. Also personel working in the welfare system are also attacked and threatened.

Dunki

I would like to know more about this study. Why was it commissioned, and why now? I know this is generally what Pew do, but I can't help but eye things like this with suspicion in the current climate. What does it assume about the population growth in other groups?

The UK Muslim population is around ~4% or thereabouts, stories like this just feed nasty headlines in the Tory rags like the Express and the Daily Mail. Another thing about the population in the UK is that its highly geographical... Places like Sunderland, which voted overwhelmingly for Brexit - supposedly for immigration reasons - have a low level of immigration from groups considered to be an ethnic minority. The largest ethnic minority in Sunderland is Indian, followed by "Other White". Contrast that with areas like Bradford or Tower Hamlets in London and I'm sure that's probably different. Our Muslim populations are highly based around metropolitan areas, as you would expect.

When I've been to various cities in this country the problems I've encountered have been more likely to come as a result of an economically disadvantaged, bored, disenfranchised, angry "yoof" - than from anyone in this community. I am concerned at the amount of people worried about this in this thread, let alone people who receive this news through the prism of hysterical headlines. Society doesn't need any more divisiveness.
One of the reasons are also much higher birthrates while the one of european are shrinking. The graphs make sense. Also with each one seeking asylum you often have a family behind it which will be also get over here after like 2 years.

Enosh

It's just my hunch that the immigration level will be a little bit below the "medium" trend in that graph.
what pew has listed as "high immigration" is going to be the absolute minimum change, there are going to be multiple more immigration waves into Europe along with all the family reunification that is going to follow those waves

Woo-Fu

Banned
Be interesting to see the Muslim retention rate across generations after immigrating to modernized countries. Every other major organized religion seems to take a hit in cases like that.

Nikodemos

Be interesting to see the Muslim retention rate across generations after immigrating to modernized countries. Every other major organized religion seems to take a hit in cases like that.
As long as Saudi- and Turkish-backed Salafist (or equivalent) mosques are allowed to spread their poisonous garbage in the minds of the youth, it will never get better. Right now it hasn't. Young Muslims are more radical than their parents (and even grandparents).

Actually, American Muslims are more accepting of same-sex marriage than white Evangelical Christians.

That single survey taken years ago rings extremely hollow to me.

There are two people I cared about very much who were murdered last year because they were lesbians. It was during the Pulse massacre in Orlando. This man, enflamed and encouraged by Islam (there were actually imams who spoke in favor of killing gay people in a mosque the week before the massacre.) thought it was the morally correct thing to murder gays.

While the local Muslim community was initially supportive of LGBT in the aftermath of the shooting, they quickly wanted nothing to do with us when the cameras stopped rolling.

In the US, there are a lot of Evangelical Christians and they are very homophobic but the worst they are going to do is try to stop my marriage and maybe they will call me a faggot, but I don't have to worry about them trying to kill me.

Muslims make up less than one percent of the US population, yet the worst hate crime against LGBT people in our history was perpetrated by a Muslim, with his religion guiding him to do horrible things to us, just as it guides Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, Mauritania, Somalia, Brunei and Sudan have state-sanctioned murder of us. Guess the religion of all of those countries?

STI

If we're going to blame Muslims on this, you gotta include every other religion that is patriarchal.

Which is the funny thing. Christianity has a history of bloodshed and intolerance. The solution has always been to maintain secular values.

christrian country don't have laws against women and gays

muslim country: gay = death penalty, women adultery = death etc

Mr_Black

It's faux intellectualism and concern trolling.

Let's pretend we gave a fuck about the gays.

Let's pretend the Orlando club shooting was about Islam.

Why is it when a Muslim guy commits a mass casualty event it's called terrorism.

And when some white asshole empties clips upon clips upon a crowd it's called "economic anxiety" and let's sit around for hours and hours and tall about mental health. Shit, let's examine his actual brain.

Oh right your breed of cunt rationalises it as a false flag. It was a conspiracy. Let's harass the victims. That's the kind of company these the_donald guys keep

How many people died this year in the states due do terrorists?

How many died due to, crazy white fucks?

Jesus Christ. But please keep shitting out the talking points.

Sad marks with absolutely nothing going for them that need to add colour to their grey lives. So take on some sort of grander cause they think they some how identify with. Absolutely radicalised.

Marks. All marks.

It's faux intellectualism and concern trolling.

Let's pretend we gave a fuck about the gays.

Let's pretend the Orlando club shooting was about Islam.

Why is it when a Muslim guy commits a mass casualty event it's called terrorism.

And when some white asshole empties clips upon clips upon a crowd it's called "economic anxiety" and let's sit around for hours and hours and tall about mental health. Shit, let's examine his actual brain.

I'm gay. My friends died in that shooting because they were gay. Omar Mateen called 911 to give his justifications for the shooting. It was terrorism and hatred. I most certainly give a fuck about "the gays."

Did anybody in this thread say that white people couldn't be terrorists? I don't remember that.

Mr_Black

I'm gay. My friends died in that shooting because they were gay. Omar Mateen called 911 to give his justifications for the shooting. It was terrorism and hatred. I most certainly give a fuck about "the gays."

Did anybody in this thread say that white people couldn't be terrorists? I don't remember that.

Shockingly, if a shooting happens at a gay night club, yes I'd imagine most victims would be gay.

And no I don't believe you are gay or involved in that club in . anyway I think you're a cunt thats just making it up in order to curry some added weight to your argument. Without realising that even if what you said was true it doesn't add any real merit.

But you're too fucked to get it. Kek, maga, build that wall. Am I right? You're so clever man you got us all struggling for answers. Nailed it.

Dude when you compare the rhetoric of when . a . white bro shoots up a crowd. I could pretend to be from the Vegas shooting,.but im not a sad.cunt.

But when that Vegas shooter killed all those people no one was thinking terrorist. It was mental health.

Now maybe, just maybe that guy who did that shit in Orlando also suffered from mental health defects, and Islam was just his excuse for his fucked up brain malfunctioning.

Like you know that white nationalist that run over that girl in Charlottesville? Maybe just maybe he was also fucked in the head, coopting nationalism and trumpism to as a means to channel his rage.

It's so fucking blatant and obvious what you guys are about. Young desperate assholes.

First link, on the_donald - suicide prevention hotline.

Because you're absolutely miserable and blaming some brown cunts and joining a community of other miserable cunts at least gives you the veneer of.being "part of something greater". And puts a stopper on personal accountability to boot.

It's just a cheap easy way to rationalise a deep unhappiness.

krazen

Shockingly, if a shooting happens at a gay night club, yes I'd imagine most victims would be gay.

And no I don't believe you are gay or involved in that club in . anyway I think you're a cunt thats just making it up in order to curry some added weight to your argument. Without realising that even if what you said was true it doesn't add any real merit.

But you're too fucked to get it. Kek, maga, build that wall. Am I right? You're so clever man you got us all struggling for answers. Nailed it.

Dude when you compare the rhetoric of when . a . white bro shoots up a crowd. I could pretend to be from the Vegas shooting,.but im not a sad.cunt.

But when that Vegas shooter killed all those people no one was thinking terrorist. It was mental health.

Now maybe, just maybe that guy who did that shit in Orlando also suffered from mental health defects, and Islam was just his excuse for his fucked up brain malfunctioning.

Like you know that white nationalist that run over that girl in Charlottesville? Maybe just maybe he was also fucked in the head, coopting nationalism and trumpism to as a means to channel his rage.

It's so fucking blatant and obvious what you guys are about. Young desperate assholes.

Because you're absolutely miserable and blaming some brown cunts and joining a community of other miserable cunts at least gives you the veneer of.being "part of something greater". And puts a stopper on personal accountability to boot.

giphy.gif

Nice to see someone with the Junior flag that isnt trying to turn this into the T_D videogame subreddit

Wow. That's a pretty low blow. I'm a Democrat and I voted for Hillary Clinton.

The Las Vegas shooting was certainly terrorism, I never argued that it wasn't. The girl who got ran over in Charlottesville was certainly a victim of terror.

The victims in the Pulse shooting were overwhelming BROWN people, including the two who I knew personally.

daniell

giphy.gif

Nice to see someone with the Junior flag that isnt trying to turn this into the T_D videogame subreddit

His basic argument is "lol we already have bad people here so its ok if we import more lol"
Its the idiocy that got us into this mess in the first place.

Mr_Black

Wow. That's a pretty low blow. I'm a Democrat and I voted for Hillary Clinton.

The Las Vegas shooting was certainly terrorism, I never argued that it wasn't.

The victims in the Pulse shooting were overwhelming BROWN people, including the two who I knew personally.

It's almost as as if none of it is really terrorism.

Just a bunch of miserable cunts on the wrong end of the mental health spectrum coopting ideals of nationalism or islam to channel their personal misery and inner conflict they aren't capable of dealing with.

I mean it's ironic really, the end result of all that radical nationalism resulting in some white prick committing an act of terror by ploughing into a crowd with a car.

You're so out of ideas you now steal from the ISIS playbook.

It's almost as as if none of it is really terrorism.

Just a bunch of miserable cunts on the wrong end of the mental health spectrum coopting ideals of nationalism or islam to channel their personal misery and inner conflict they aren't capable of dealing with.

I mean it's ironic really, the end result of all that radical nationalism resulting in some white prick committing an act of terror by ploughing into a crowd with a car.

You're so out of ideas you now steal from the ISIS playbook.

Again, I'm not a Republican, white nationalist or Trump supporter.

Why would a person shoot into a crowd of people or drive into them? To cause terror.. hence the term terrorism

Which ideas am I stealing out of the ISIS playbook?

Mr_Black

Again, I'm not a Republican, white nationalist or Trump supporter.

Why would a person shoot into a crowd of people or drive into them? To cause terror.. hence the term terrorism

Which ideas am I stealing out of the ISIS playbook?

Oh please guy spare me the bullshit. You're not smart enough to deliver a reasonable shadow on the wall game so don't fucking bother.

"Terror" spare me the bullshit. They do it because their rage takes the fuck over and they don't have the capacity to stop themselves. It's real basic shit son.

These people aren't part of a cell. Just a whole bunch of short fuse rubes getting played by persuasive easy arguments.

Trying to compare the Orlando "terrorism" to a cell based organisational structure like the IRA? Get the fuck out.

It's just young and or impressionable idiot and miserable people getting radicalised online.

If you're unable to see the glaringly obvious parallels to where the finish line is in any extremism then.again, fucking moron.

Top Bottom