• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Game to be announced next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyouta

I also think it's highly like the Genosect movie will include a ton of Gen 6 Pokemon, or at least a couple, the same way Movie 8 included Lucario, Movie 9 included Manaphy/Phione, and Movie 13 included Zorua/Zoroark.

Yeah true, forgot about that.

Anyway, seems like they want to push this Gen out of the way and focus on Gen 6. After all, Gamefreak was apparently one of the first teams with a 3DS SDK.

Boogiepop

I really hope Gen VI breaks the whole alternating of about 150 and 100 new Pokemon thing and gives us a full 150 or so again, preferably with 10-20 or so being spent on fixing up some old pokemon that terribly need an evolution (Dunsparce!) B/W spoiled me and I'm not sure I could go for a gen where, like, a 9th of the new pokemon are legendaries again.

personally I think she's more like an 8 but if you really like her that much fair play.

i'm torn between
i3TeQuy6Q1DkF.gif
and mj-laughing.gif as my reaction to this

what the fuck is this

is it a beyblade
Seriously though, I dunno what the hell they were thinking with it. =P

Genesect is stupid, yes, but he might still get a whole movie.

At this point both 2013/2014 are equally likely to be the release of Gen VI, depends on whether or not they make R/S remakes.

Even if they lack hidden legendaries from Gen V, they might still do a whole movie about Gen VI legendaries in summer 2014, akin to Lati@s and Manaphy movies in the past. Nothing is a given right now, except for Grey this year.

I also think it's highly like the Genosect movie will include a ton of Gen 6 Pokemon, or at least a couple, the same way Movie 8 included Lucario, Movie 9 included Manaphy/Phione, and Movie 13 included Zorua/Zoroark.

If he does get his own movie I hope he isn't the main draw, and I do hope there are some good Gen 6 designs to save it. Maybe Plasma will try to use that thing and get destroyed by something from Gen 6.. I could handle that.

It needs an alt form without the freaking cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom