• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POKEBOMB: New Pokémon being unveiled for Pokkén Tournament (Arcade ver.) on Oct 13th

Neoxon

I don't care unless they decide to actually support the wii u version like the international community already has.

Unless they're waiting for all 3 it's a joke that the wii u version hasn't gotten the content update.
The leak initially came from an update for the Wii U version. Unless there was a change of plans (Ex: The work on porting the characters to the Wii U was scrapped in favor of doing an NX version), there's a decent chance that the Wii U will get the characters once Empoleon is officially announced.

Calm Mind

The leak initially came from an update for the Wii U version. Unless there was a change of plans (Ex: The work on porting the characters to the Wii U was scrapped in favor of doing an NX version), there's a decent chance that the Wii U will get the characters once Empoleon is officially announced.

Totally expecting a mid-November release for all three on the Wii U version.

Congrats to any Scizor fans I guess, and to any Empoleon fans in the near future too.

For me, I await that final mysterious slot...

Top Bottom