• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POKEBOMB: New Pokémon being unveiled for Pokkén Tournament (Arcade ver.) on Oct 13th

So .. was Darkrai ever announced for the console version ?
No, likely saving it for Pokken 2 on NX at this point since its been awhile since Darkrai's been announced despite the data in WiiU they are
Ikely waiting.

Kinda sad we have to wait but new characters will be fun whenever they come out in the a real version I can play. Hopefully Empoleon gets confirmed.

rhandino

Banned
EMPOLEON HYPE!

l9AbAgX.gif

IT'S HAPPENING!

l9AbAgX.gif

BEST STARTER WILL SHINE WHILE THE REST REMAIN IRRELEVANT

l9AbAgX.gif

I wonder if they'll skip Empoleon and Scizor and go straight to a Gen 7 mon like Bewear, Mimikyu or that dumb sandcastle one.

Zalman

More characters are always good. Looking forward to see who makes the cut. It's probably Scizor or Empoleon though.

I mean, I'm not going to rebuy pokken on NX. The literal copy paste port job that the Wii U version would require would definitely generate revenue and I don't know why they wouldn't do it.

Kebiinu

Banned
Still play this daily, I love the online competition. Im sure the Wii U version will get updated, the data is in the game, afterall.

bman94

Why are people saying NX port? Unless the NX can stream the game between a TV and the "handheld", Pokken wouldn't be able to work.

Regiruler

I don't care unless they decide to actually support the wii u version like the international community already has.

Unless they're waiting for all 3 it's a joke that the wii u version hasn't gotten the content update.

Top Bottom