• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon information to be revealed August 6 (JST)?

Samaritan

Real talk: has anything of any substance ever actually been shown on Pokenchi? I feel like every time this happens people seem to forget the last time GAF obsessed over a Pokenchi episode and the cycle continues anew.

They just showed the new form:

tumblr_oe1bazHoQW1rzbi8go1_500.png

I thought this was real for a minute only just got it.

Real talk: has anything of any substance ever actually been shown on Pokenchi? I feel like every time this happens people seem to forget the last time GAF obsessed over a Pokenchi episode and the cycle continues anew.

They used to have pretty big reveals. They announced HeartGold/SoulSilver and BW2 here. Nowadays, not so much.

Koppai

I remember seeing that there was data in Sun & Moon code or somewhere for Pokémon Go...I expect it to be compatible.

Kyzer

Banned

one time we got a second of footage of BW which was a big deal back then, although it was a different show back then

NSESN

They showed 2 seconds and a half of ORAS.

Watching the PhillyBeatzU stream and all I can think is

ITS NOT A FUCKING LEAKS IF IT'S BEING REVEALED ON THE SHOW!!!

Fucking Youtubers and the word "leaks"

VegiHam

Watching the PhillyBeatzU stream and all I can thing is

ITS NOT A FUCKING LEAKS IF IT'S BEING REVEALED ON THE SHOW!!!

Fucking Youtubers and the word "leaks"

Oh good, I thought I was being pedantic thinking this. But yeah, it's so annoying.

People are already disappointed. Why does no one learn.

Like I mentioned that it was likely going to be the Lycanroc form in the OP. Some people thought we would get a blowout or something.

The form itself looks meh. It has the exact same pose and Midday form.

These might be the first games I skip. It's clear their heart is in the Switch games, not whatever these games will be.
Well kinda? The Switch version is a year away so they had to have something fill the void. That doesn't mean it's going to be trash just cause only a form was revealed.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Ash is getting one in the show, though most people called this after the last couple of episodes teased it with his Rockruff.

Well kinda? The Switch version is a year away so they had to have something fill the void. That doesn't mean it's going to be trash just cause only a form was revealed.

If we're being honest, I'm not even sure why these games are being made. Who was clamoring for a third version of Sun & Moon like they were X & Y?

GoldStarz

These might be the first games I skip. It's clear their heart is in the Switch games, not whatever these games will be.

ya theyir heart is definitely in the switch game that they was definitely in development at the same time of this and will definitely come out in 2018. ye sure.

If we're being honest, I'm not even sure why these games are being made. Who was clamoring for a third version of Sun & Moon like they were X & Y?

A good number of people? People might've wanted Z because X and Y were... really bad, but that doesn't mean people don't want another SuMo game. There are still tons of hanging plot threads from the first game

Info from the official site.
Dusk Form Lycanroc will bare its fangs in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.

It's been confirmed that a new form of Lycanroc appears in the world of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon—Dusk Form. The colors of Dusk Form Lycanroc's body and eyes differ from those of previously discovered Lycanroc, Midday Form and Midnight Form.

You can't get Dusk Form Lycanroc on your team by ordinary methods, such as discovering the mysterious Pokémon in the wild.

So check back soon for news on how you can get Dusk Form Lycanroc, along with more details on the upcoming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games.

Arthos

Don't care if it's nothing major.

Seeing a new form means we will be getting other new forms and hopefully new Pokemon.

I'm in.

Top Bottom