• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PRINCE OF PERSIA!!!!

Zapages

HOLY SHIT!!! Some detective work...

http://prince-of-persia.us.ubi.com/home.php?__utma=1.1918714635.1208902675.1208902675.1208902675.1&__utmb=1.1.10.1208902675281&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1208902675.1.1.utmcsr=forums.ubi.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Ffrm%2Ff%2F861108132&__utmv=-&__utmk=182122791

Mmmkay

Zapages said:
HOLY SHIT!!! Some detective work...

http://prince-of-persia.us.ubi.com/home.php?__utma=1.1918714635.1208902675.1208902675.1208902675.1&__utmb=1.1.10.1208902675281&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1208902675.1.1.utmcsr=forums.ubi.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Ffrm%2Ff%2F861108132&__utmv=-&__utmk=182122791

Looks like text to me.

batbeg

Y2Kev said:
Hey, that's the logo in EDGE.

Yup, which some people thought didn't look like PoP, correct?

Cool. This isn't surprising, but it's nice to know we'll be learning about it sometime soon.

Zapages

Got a bit too excited... lol

PS: Before I go crazy with POP information. I like to clarify that I am just Prince of Persia fan and I have no affiliation with Ubisoft except they are good friends of mine!

traveler

Not Wario
Good news but.....

I see black slime. If there's a dark/black/twisted/evil version of the prince in this game, I'm going to KILL. Just sayin'

Zapages

I caught this because earlier today. I wasn't able to sign in on Ubi-forums.:lol

Then the left top forum image went missing.

I guess I caught them before they were officially were going to announce it.

Akia

What's up with gaf always steal Ubi's thunder.

Then again they put it online themselves so I guess this was thunder we were meant to steal.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
<meta name="description" content="The official site of Prince of Persia, the exciting action–adventure game series by Ubisoft, and the best destination for news and information on the game. Stay posted.">
<meta name="keywords" content="Prince, Persia, Prince of Persia, PoP, Ubisoft, Ubi, Soft, Montreal, Studio, Ben Mattes, Development team, acrobatics, fun, best, action, adventure, game, ever, Ubidays, 2008, corruption, decay">

black_13

Banned
well about time I guess, Assasin's Creed had lost it's hype long time ago.

And yea that reminds me way too much of Venom. I thought the whole alter-ego business was finished and done already in Two Thrones.

KurowaSan

2ldv9sl.jpg

http://prince-of-persia.us.ubi.com/video.flv

TreIII

I haven't played a game beyond Sands of Time...but if this one is any good, and stands to come to a console/PC I possess, then I suppose I could give it a look...

phalestine

aka iby.h
Zapages said:
Awesome... Thanks. :)

The lettering gives Prince of Persia 3D vibe...

What does it say in arabic... If you rotate 90 degrees...

I am just trying to make it out...

I tried reading it, I got telescope or Minjar, which is a name. its messy so its hard to tell.

acevans2 said:
who will get more sales, is what I want to know.
Ubisoft Superstar Golf, of course.

Assassin's 2 is a given, all we need now is a decent Splinter Cell, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Ubisoft is back on top of our hearts.

Dali

Bebpo said:
No he probably means the 3rd (WW). I'm in the same boat. Tried the demo and it was too RAAAAGE for me.

Loved PoP SoT though.
I think it was a smart remark meant to point out PoP existed before last gen. If that is the case it was ignoring other PoP's including the DC game.

Top Bottom