• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Weight Loss Before/After thread! Pics ahoy!

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Given that the previous thread was hovering around 20,000 posts I thought it best to start a new thread as the old one was collapsing under it's own weight (Hyuk hyuk hyuk). I just got word from Cyan that the thread was okay for a reboot due to post-count anyways. I hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes by posting it.

This thread is for discussing your weight-loss journey. Whether you are just starting it, just rollin' with it, or hell, just dreaming of it. This is a safe, positive place for questions, pictures, discussions, and the like. We won't judge you. Everyone here is here for positive reasons.

So here's my story and old pic/newest pic just to kick things off:

I'm 34 years old and have been overweight my whole life, even remembering getting "husky" clothing as a child. Around probably 10 years of age or so I'm guessing I flipped the script and ended up becoming severely morbidly obese and stayed that way until my early thirties when my marriage fell apart.

At my heaviest I hit at least 350 lbs. I say at least because I couldn't find a scale that went high enough. I could have been anything over 350, for all I know. When I'd wake up in the morning I couldn't walk without limping for a good half hour, and I slept in a special boot because my feet hurt so bad. I needed help getting off the floor when I was playing with my kids. I was a hair's breadth away from needing a mobility scooter, I remember thinking. A big part of that was I was so lazy since every movement took so much energy. There was even only one store in my small town that sold clothes in my size!

When my marriage went to hell I decided it was time for a change and started trying to eat right using the My Fitness Pal app and walking in my spare time while listening to podcasts.

Looking back at all the data I gathered, my overall speed and my food logs, I don't know how it all worked out for me but it did. I would be walking at an average speed of 2.3 MPH and eating all kinds of crazy shit, but when you're that big and first starting out ANY kind of positive action pays dividends.

So, over the past few years I've gone from 350+, in a 3xl shirt and size 54 pants to my current size of 170-175 lbs, medium shirt and size 32 pants. I'd love to hit 150 pounds but I've got a ton of loose skin so I don't know how much of my 170 is actually that. Over the past few years I've been lucky in that fitness and nutrition have become real passions for me. One of the things I love about them is that there's so much to learn. I always feel like I'm just starting out, and that there's new info around every corner.

AXwM7qj.jpg

The original weight-loss thread was so very important and encouraging to me every step of the way. I contribute much of my success to both the podcasters who kept me company while I was out there grindin' and that thread for educating and encouraging me. I hope that this thread will have similar results in people.

I'd love if some of the original thread regulars would come on in and post their stories and before/after/during pics. You guys are what made the old thread so awesome!

Helpful links:

http://imgur.com/ - an image host for posting pics.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ - For logging your intake and exercise. There are also apps for iOS and Android. PM me if you'd like to friend each other.

I also use https://www.runtastic.com/ to log cycling/walking/jogging because it interfaces with My Fitness Pal.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
New thread! End of an era, and beginning of a new one. The last thread went on for five years. Let's hope this one has a good run, too!

Chittagong

Gold Member
Happy 2014 everyone, great to see a new thread! Last year this thread and the Fitness thread literally changed my life. I went 5/2 fasting and lifting. Here is my 2013 progress.

WpnVL6E.jpg

It's hard to convey how much better I feel already now. I can finally buy the clothes I want and have started feeling ok of my pics going to Facebook.

My plan for this year is to get ripped. So bigger and leaner. I now know how my body works so it's discipline and consistency. It's a lifelong thing, not a quick fix - gradually muscle does build.

sappyday

I guess I feel the need to post here in order to keep me dedicated but I've decided that I need to lose weight. I'm only 19 and almost reaching 300 lbs. It's depressing and unhealthy. I've attempted many times before but I always fall off. The closest I've gotten was a four month track in middle of 2012.

So this is my vow. Starting on January 14, 2014 I plan on changing who I am.

Starting date: 273 lbs

I'll be posting here once a month in order to keep track of myself.

I'll also be using some of the tools in the OP.

So yeah. Here I go.

Horseticuffs

Happy 2014 everyone, great to see a new thread! Last year this thread and the Fitness thread literally changed my life. I went 5/2 fasting and lifting. Here is my 2013 progress.

WpnVL6E.jpg

It's hard to convey how much better I feel already now. I can finally buy the clothes I want and have started feeling ok of my pics going to Facebook.

My plan for this year is to get ripped. So bigger and leaner. I now know how my body works so it's discipline and consistency. It's a lifelong thing, not a quick fix - gradually muscle does build.

Awesome shots! Working on adding muscle is definitely a part of the transition to health that we should all be at least looking into. Every step forward is a positive one.

I definitely want to step my game up with strength. Currently every other day or so I'll do some pushups and weights, nothing serious. I need to get serious if I want to work on filling in all this loose skin.

I guess I feel the need to post here in order to keep me dedicated but I've decided that I need to lose weight. I'm only 19 and almost reaching 300 lbs. It's depressing and unhealthy. I've attempted many times before but I always fall off. The closest I've gotten was a four month track in middle of 2012.

So yeah. Here I go.

I'm really proud if this thread has any sort of positive influence. You should be proud also, and not be concerned if you haven't been as successful as you'd like yet. We've all fucked up innumerable times, the trick is to keep trying until that one time you don't.

For all my sincerity and desperation when my marriage fell apart, I'd been just as inspired to start living a healthy life so many times and never even really started. We've all got a "bottom", a breaking point. Something to where we need to change and we can no longer find a way or excuse to not change. I hope you've experienced this.

I think if you keep it up, and use the tools in the OP, and learn a bit about nutrition, you'll go far. The trick is to not expect results right away. Not for a long time. I recommend not even looking for results for a good 6 months. Don't step on a scale and don't get discouraged if you're clothing sizes don't change.

If you put in a solid 6 months of just trying every day to work towards this goal, regardless of any perceived results, I'm confident that one day you'll have an epiphany and realize you're already well on your way.

Best of luck to you, and please keep at it!

Einbroch

Banned

So yeah. Here I go.
Take it slow. You, like me, are a big guy. You likely can't work out too long. You likely just can't stop eating bad foods just like that. Have a cheat meal once and a while, at least when starting. Ellipticals are great for bigger guys because they don't stress the knees as much as a treadmill.

Good luck, friend.

Hackbert

ah the smell of a new Thread.
Congrats to all your past and future successes weightlossGAF

just cause and to remind me :

and nope, no james spader

@sappyday : good luck. Try to fast walk /march an hour every day and change your diet and you will see a world of difference. Biking also helps a lot. This was basically my routine for the first 4 months until i signed on to the gym. My gym routine is mainly to stay active and move my lazy ass these days after work.

grumble

Good luck everyone! Remember that the goal is fat loss, not weight loss... That means doing some resistance exercise semi-regularly to keep or gain muscle weight. That way you end up fit and not just skinny but soft.

Onemic

Good luck everyone! Remember that the goal is fat loss, not weight loss... That means doing some resistance exercise semi-regularly to keep or gain muscle weight. That way you end up fit and not just skinny but soft.

Yup, I'm actually gonna be experimenting with a change to my current cardio routine which was previously 2 45 min sessions of steady state cardio and will be changing it to one day of 15min HIIT training(still mulling over whether to use my schools track or stationary bike) and one day of a few sets of circuit training.

Lum1n3s

I'm kind of glad I found this thread, I wasn't even aware it existed. Seeing the few pics in here, they're really touching a cord with myself. Starting off with describing me, I'm 25 and huge (310 lbs huge.) Tbh I feel like this weight is taking a toll on physically and mentally. I see so many people nowadays losing weight and making themselves live healthier lifestyles yet it feels like I can't do that. Sometimes I just look at myself in the mirror and feel disgusted with how I look as well as feeling lost and helpless. I feel like it's attainable from what I've just read from you guys (and gals if there are any,) yet it takes dedication from oneself. I looked at fitness gaf's (OT) and I feel like the people there are already fit and haven't experienced the things that people in this thread have though, I may be wrong about that. In the end I want to live a long and healthy life with my current gf of 3 years and not have to worry about any complications later in the future because of being overweight. So, ex-overweihht Gaffers I'm here to tell you all that I want to start my weight loss journey. The main thing I have problems with is I don't know where to start and what to eat. Alright so my main questions are what should I be eating? Are there certain foods that I should be avoiding if I want to lose weight? What foods did you munch on during your weight loss journey? Also, where should I start in terms of going to the gym? I have a membership and am thinking I can mix cardio and weight lifting. Would there be any problems with this? So yeah, I'm glad I could get that off my chest and those are all the questions off the top of my head. Any responses are greatly appreciated and anything information that is given that I haven't asked would certainly be awesome!!! Thank you!! =)))

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kind of glad I found this thread, I wasn't even aware it existed. Seeing the few pics in here, they're really touching a cord with myself. Starting off with describing me, I'm 25 and huge (310 lbs huge.) Tbh I feel like this weight is taking a toll on physically and mentally. I see so many people nowadays losing weight and making themselves live healthier lifestyles yet it feels like I can't do that. Sometimes I just look at myself in the mirror and feel disgusted with how I look as well as feeling lost and helpless. I feel like it's attainable from what I've just read from you guys (and gals if there are any,) yet it takes dedication from oneself. I looked at fitness gaf's (OT) and I feel like the people there are already fit and haven't experienced the things that people in this thread have though, I may be wrong about that. In the end I want to live a long and healthy life with my current gf of 3 years and not have to worry about any complications later in the future because of being overweight. So, ex-overweihht Gaffers I'm here to tell you all that I want to start my weight loss journey. The main thing I have problems with is I don't know where to start and what to eat. Alright so my main questions are what should I be eating? Are there certain foods that I should be avoiding if I want to lose weight? What foods did you munch on during your weight loss journey? Also, where should I start in terms of going to the gym? I have a membership and am thinking I can mix cardio and weight lifting. Would there be any problems with this? So yeah, I'm glad I could get that off my chest and those are all the questions off the top of my head. Any responses are greatly appreciated and anything information that is given that I haven't asked would certainly be awesome!!! Thank you!! =)))

I started when I was 25 with zero knowledge about what to do. I wasn't quite as overweight as you, but I decided I was sick of how I felt and looked at around 225 lbs. and wanted to do something about it.

I posted a little bit about what I did and read in the weight loss challenge thread, so I'll link my post here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96038683&postcount=239

Keep in mind, that this was what I found worked for me. It may not be 100% applicable to other people, and there are definitely many ways to lose fat. As long as you have a strong desire to do so and a clear plan, I think you'll find success. I know how easy it can be to get discouraged, though.

Anyway, as you can probably tell from the post I linked, I recommend at least trying out the low carb route. It may not work for you, but I found it was the easiest way to lose weight after years of failing at simple calorie restriction. There's definitely no harm in giving it a try.

I would definitely recommend looking into incorporating some weight training, too. I wish I got started on that stuff earlier. Just make sure you don't overwhelm yourself with too much at once and end up saying, "fuck it" and reverting to your past lifestyle.

Also, you're mistaken about the Fitness thread. A lot of us in there were overweight to obese at one point and decided to do something about it.

I wish you luck! Be prepared to do a lot of reading and experimenting. You'll eventually learn to parse through what everyone is saying (which can often be conflicting with other stuff you read) and find out what works for you.

Horseticuffs

Welcome to the thread! Best of luck to you in your efforts.

I think the best things you can do right now are just get active doing ANYTHING (Walking, taking the stairs, anything at all that gets you outside and active and away from food) and start logging your intake. You'll learn a ton eating as normal and honestly logging it. Most people eat much more than they think they do.

When I first started I was a vegetarian and my diet was at least 60% carbs. Since then I've become an omnivore and become more well-rounded in my intake. The trick is finding a ratio of protein, fats, and carbs you can live with and controlling how much of it you eat. Trying to eat"whole"foods is a good idea too. Foods as close to their natural state as possible.

Processed foods aren't evil necessarily (all cooking is processing), but it pays to really learn what you're eating.

Feel free to post anything you need to, we're here for you!

Lum1n3s

Thanks for the helpful info and wishes guys, it's much appreciated! I went ahead and downloaded myfitnesspal and have been looking up a good amount of info. I will start logging everything I can and will be sure to do so everyday.

Starting tomorrow is gym time, I went ahead and enrolled myself at Xsport which just recently opened up nearby and has new equipment. I was thinking of starting out with cardio first and then gradually lifting once I'm through my first week. Is there anything I should know in terms of what I should eat when working out?

I'll also go ahead and check out Fitness Gaf's thread to post and see if I can get any helpful info there as well.

I know this won't be a short and easy journey but it's something that I want to dedicate myself too. Again, thanks for the support it definitely means a lot =).

Horseticuffs

Thanks for the helpful info and wishes guys, it's much appreciated! I went ahead and downloaded myfitnesspal and have been looking up a good amount of info. I will start logging everything I can and will be sure to do so everyday.

Starting tomorrow is gym time, I went ahead and enrolled myself at Xsport which just recently opened up nearby and has new equipment. I was thinking of starting out with cardio first and then gradually lifting once I'm through my first week. Is there anything I should know in terms of what I should eat when working out?

I'll also go ahead and check out Fitness Gaf's thread to post and see if I can get any helpful info there as well.

I know this won't be a short and easy journey but it's something that I want to dedicate myself too. Again, thanks for the support it definitely means a lot =).
Happy to help! Go in not expecting results for a very long time and just keep doing it regardless and you'll surprise yourself!

Try to have fun, too!

SeanR1221

Left is 2001, right is today.

It's been a long journey. I was the weight on the left for a few years and started focusing on losing weight through a better diet and cardio. I got pretty skinny in college...was at like 155 and wearing size 32 jeans. In grad school I put on some weight...but my latest goals have been to get bigger and stronger.

Fun tip, I'm the same weight in both pictures above.

Horseticuffs

Left is 2001, right is today.

It's been a long journey. I was the weight on the left for a few years and started focusing on losing weight through a better diet and cardio. I got pretty skinny in college...was at like 155 and wearing size 32 jeans. In grad school I put on some weight...but my latest goals have been to get bigger and stronger.

Fun tip, I'm the same weight in both pictures above.

Very cool and impressive. It's a testament to the power of will and dedication.

Awesome to see the positivity changes you've made!

Wykesie

Neo Member
Been subscribed to this thread a while and have been reading everyone's success stories and seriously well done everyone!

Last July something in me finally snapped and I decided to sort out my weight problem. I cut down on all the crap (take out and fizzy drinks were a huge weakness) and I started to swim and lift weights.

5 months later and I'm just over 3 stone lighter and feel a million bucks. Feels good to not get out of breath over nothing and not feel ashamed of my size.

So yeah thanks for all the stories that helped me decide to help myself :)

photo-4.jpg

Chittagong

Gold Member
Amazing pics SeanR122, Hackbert, mkenyon, Horseticuffs, Wykesie - incredible to see how GAF can help people change their health (and looks!) for so much better.

And nice to see what I think might be the first female weigh loss gaffer Wykesie!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Best of luck to everyone looking to make a change in their lives in 2014. This thread has been one of the most supportive I've found on GAF. Seriously, if any of you need help, guidance or motivation, you're just a post away.

I hate to give Nike credit but seriously, just do it.

Vitanimus

I've just started an exercise program and this thread is a great motivator! Well done to everyone posting, hopefully I'll have something to show in a couple of months!

dralla

I hate both these pictures, but wuteva

I never weighed myself before so I can't say how big I was or how much I lost. I'm 5'10", I used to wear XL shirts and 40" jeans, now I wear S shirts and 31" jeans. I took me about 7-8 months. I started in May 2011 and got to where I am now near the end of the year. I experimented with a lot of different ways of eating during that time, and did a lot of research. The majority of my weight came off in a low carb diet, 100 grams a day or less. Now I've moved to a paleo style diet, most in line with Primal Blueprint or Perfect Health Diet.

Lum1n3s

Everyone always looks younger in the after shot.
Sadly that's what being overweight does to you, everyone says I look older than I should be and one person even told me it's because of the weight.

On a side note I've been 3 days in and everything is good so far. I've been using myfitnesspal like crazy on everything I've been eating (which can be tedious) but, It's super fun and exhilarating to use at the same time! I go my recommend serving sizes now instead of overindulging myself and I actually look at the nutritional facts to see whether something is worth it or not.

My gf has been going to the gym with me as well for the past 2 days and it's been a blast, I even managed to convince one of my friends to join the gym and he has been tagging along with us. Heck, we even plan on going today! It really does help out when you bring more people to the table in terms of a weight loss journey. It feels like we're our own special little group now :).

Anyways, that's all I have for now and I'll be sure to keep on updating here! :)

Horseticuffs

Awesome updates, everyone. Glad that MFP has been proving useful! It really does help you learn what a real portion is. Until I started this crazy business I had no idea and would eat some crazy stuff.

One of my favorite meals used to be baking 4 or 5 Klondike gold potatoes and adding in like a cup of margarine and tons of salt and just sitting and watching a movie with it or something. Hard to imagine the things we used to eat sometimes.

I've really been trying to set myself up for success with the strength training. I've got my phone set up to remind me each morning and night. In the mornings I do 5 sets of 10 push ups, and in the evenings I try to do stuff with my barbell to work on my biceps. I'm learning as I go, but that's really the only way for me to do it.

I'm not using a lot of weight with my barbell, only like 50 pounds, but I figure I need to start somewhere and work on perfecting my form and making sure I stick with it daily. I know generally they say you aren't supposed to lift every day, but I'm not doing a ton of weight or reps yet so do you guys think it's alright?

It isn't like I'm getting terribly sore for hours or anything. Basically I'm just trying to learn to incorporate it into my daily living like I have cardio.

IronRinn

The guys and gals in this thread and the last are amazing. The original thread got me to change my diet, went down to 180 from 235.

I wanted to echo Horseticuffs' words about MyFitnessPal. Seriously the single best thing I did in trying to lose weight. Writing down everything I ate and looking at what I had been consuming was a revelation.

Kickz

I have been experimenting with a few things and I find I do really well on Intermittent Fasting.
Easy to stay on track since you can eat once and even when eating less calories it feels like alot b/c your stomach sort of shrinks thru out the day. My question is if I did IF 5 days of the work week then on the weekend ate normally and relatively in check, am I still gonna lose weight? If I am fasting 18-20hr days Mon-Fri eating about 1800 cals a day, how bad is it if I eat normal 2200 cals on weekends? The reason for this is, its harder to be disciplined on weekends, but with work week I am to busy to eat.

Dice//

Banned
HELLO GOOD-LOOKING AND FITT PEOPLE. KEEP IT UP, you all look amazing!

As my mum always says: "You look good, you feel good".

Horseticuffs

I have been experimenting with a few things and I find I do really well on Intermittent Fasting.
Easy to stay on track since you can eat once and even when eating less calories it feels like alot b/c your stomach sort of shrinks thru out the day. My question is if I did IF 5 days of the work week then on the weekend ate normally and relatively in check, am I still gonna lose weight? If I am fasting 18-20hr days Mon-Fri eating about 1800 cals a day, how bad is it if I eat normal 2200 cals on weekends? The reason for this is, its harder to be disciplined on weekends, but with work week I am to busy to eat.

To my understanding, and I'm no RD, but as long as you're still eating on a deficit you're good. You've got to stop thinking of your body on a 24-hour cycle. Nutritionally I think in "weeks".

If I get stressed and fuck up, like last week, when I was doing really well and got some static from my ex-wife which freaked me out and made me eat like 3000 calories in an hour, I took the next few days to eat only about 800 calories and exercise extra. That way I got my weekly caloric allowance back in check.

True, I made sure the calories I DID eat mattered and that I got near 100% of all my big nutrients. That's the important part.

Like I said, as a layman, that seems like a decent plan.

HELLO GOOD-LOOKING AND FITT PEOPLE. KEEP IT UP, you all look amazing!

As my mum always says: "You look good, you feel good".

Welcome to the thread! As always, moms are usually on to something.

Kickz

^Dude thats amazing

To my understanding, and I'm no RD, but as long as you're still eating on a deficit you're good. You've got to stop thinking of your body on a 24-hour cycle. Nutritionally I think in "weeks".

If I get stressed and fuck up, like last week, when I was doing really well and got some static from my ex-wife which freaked me out and made me eat like 3000 calories in an hour, I took the next few days to eat only about 800 calories and exercise extra. That way I got my weekly caloric allowance back in check.

True, I made sure the calories I DID eat mattered and that I got near 100% of all my big nutrients. That's the important part.

Like I said, as a layman, that seems like a decent plan.

Thx for input, I am gonna try and hit the gym harder on weekends to balance things out

Chittagong

Gold Member

absolutely fine. you should still lose weight as long as your week is in a deficit. I don't remember a weekend day below 2200kcal myself.

Horseticuffs

absolutely fine. you should still lose weight as long as your week is in a deficit. I don't remember a weekend day below 2200kcal myself.
I think you might be the one who, in the last thread so long ago, convinced me to think of calorie allotment in weeks instead of days. If I'm right in thinking that, thanks! It is advice that's served me in good stead all this time.

It's so easy to just have a day go to Hell and just be like "Fuck it. Today is ruined, might as well take this sum'bitch to clown town!" and do some crazy gorging. It can give you real peace of mind to think "Ok, I've fucked up today but I can make up for it with some fasting tomorrow and still come out alright!".
I've been trying out Keto, lost 100lbs so far :)

That is an amazing and inspiring transformation! Way to go!

DJwest

Hi guys, I'm glad there is a thread dedicated to this. I've seen some of your pictures/transformations and they are mind blowing, thanks for the inspiration and congrats to everyone!

Now to my issues: I'm 6'2 and weigh nearly 135kgs. My goal is to be around 90/95 kgs in like 6 months. Too optimistic ? Anyway, my plan is to start running daily early in the morning before going to work. Also, from what I read the best diet to lose fat is low carbs ? Does anyone here have a link to a guide/list of foods that could help me conform to that plan ? Thanks a lot in advance. Also I'd appreciate if you could give me any additional tips!

Horseticuffs

Thanks, man. I'm just 6'2".
Hell, I'm 5' 7". 6' 2" seems like a giant to me!

Hi guys, I'm glad there is a thread dedicated to this. I've seen some of your pictures/transformations and they are mind blowing, thanks for the inspiration and congrats to everyone!

Now to my issues: I'm 6'2 and weigh nearly 135kgs. My goal is to be around 90/95 kgs in like 6 months. Too optimistic ? Anyway, my plan is to start running daily early in the morning before going to work. Also, from what I read the best diet to lose fat is low carbs ? Does anyone here have a link to a guide/list of foods that could help me conform to that plan ? Thanks a lot in advance. Also I'd appreciate if you could give me any additional tips!

Any type of activity you enjoy and will keep at is what will work. Just getting off your ass and getting active is the key, buddy. If you go hard right from the jump you'll likely burn out or get hurt and be out of the game anyways. Start slow. Walk. Cycle. Swim. Low-impact shit.

Hell I've been at this for a few years now and I very rarely jog due to fear of injury. I walk a ton, and cycle between 12-20 miles a day. You've gotta find something you just love. You might not love anything at first, but as your body changes you will. My favorite hobby now is just putting on my headphones and heading out on the bike trail.

Similarly with diet, find something you can stick with and live with. I lost the majority of my weight as a lacto-ovo vegetarian who's diet was around 60-70% carbs.

Even if you don't, exercise isn't the most important thing. It's a great tool for keeping your caloric intake in check, but the most important step is getting control of your nutrition in the first place.

You won't find all the answers straight away. That's okay. Nothing to stress over. It's fine to learn as you go. It's an important part of the process. If you wait around until you feel like you know enough to properly start, you'll never be ready. Just get out there and move, start learning bit-by-bit about nutrition, and put it into action and you'll see results in a good 6 months or so. Don't worry if you don't, you're always the last person to see a difference.

When I first started I was only keeping my calorie total below a certain total. THEN I started looking at sugars, then macros, and the past 3-4 months I've really been working on keeping my sodium in check and building strength.

Good luck and learn to have fun with it :) Don't think of it as a diet. That's a temporary change. You're changing your lifestyle permanently!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

I'll link a post I did in one of the other weight loss threads that kind of talks about my journey.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96038683&postcount=239

I did low-carb and lost over 35 kg in about a year without exercise. I started lower than you (around 103 kg), though, so while your goal in six months may be possible, I'd definitely say it's extremely optimistic.

Like Horseticuffs said, you're changing your lifestyle permanently, so don't make it a race.

In regards to food recommendations... that's hard to do. Lots of meats and vegetables and eggs are my staples. Tons of websites and recipes out there.

blackflag

My weight when I started losing was 315. I'm pretty sure i was at 325 though at some point. Not sure this was at my heaviest. I hated getting my picture taken so no true before.

I did CKD keto and starting strength for like a year and a half and got down to 235. Then I was too small and bulked to put on some more muscle then cut back down to 235 in the pics below.

I bulked for a few months and now I'm cutting again. This was me today at 248.

Horseticuffs

My weight when I started losing was 315. I'm pretty sure i was at 325 though at some point. Not sure this was at my heaviest. I hated getting my picture taken so no true before.

I did CKD keto and starting strength for like a year and a half and got down to 235. Then I was too small and bulked to put on some more muscle then cut back down to 235 in the pics below.

I bulked for a few months and now I'm cutting again. This was me today at 248.
Wow, that's super impressive! Great job.

Lum1n3s

Whoa, seeing all these new pictures is just TOO inspiring XD. Anyways, hello everyone just wanted to stop on by and give y'all a heads up on my progress!!! So, I've been keeping track of myself through myfitnesspal and let me just save that I love love love that app. It's like a dream come true of trying to keep track of every single little item instead of doing it through a diary!!! Been 16 days that I've been using that thing religiously and will continue to do so. I've been getting the right amount of calories in and have not exceeded them at all and have implemented more healthier foods such as veggies as well as lean foods such as grilled chicken and such :D. I've also made sure to bring up my protein intake as well for the gym which brings me on to my next point.

I've been going to the gym as well and it's been great. I'm slowly starting to feel a little healthier and am seeing a little bit of results (wee tiny ones lol.) I've been doing a lot of cardio as well as working out dem muscles. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to go this week seeing as how I got sick thanks to my co-workers and my doctor told me to take it easy but other than that yeah.

In terms of progress I do want to say that I am now at 303LBS and have lost 7 lbs in total!!! I'm really happy with the progress and I want to thank y'all for inspiring me to go on and lose weight, couldn't have started this without y'all and promise to keep on going!!! Anyways, take care and y'all enjoy your weekend :D.

Top Bottom