• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nex Machina (Housemarque) - Official PC Announcement Trailer (Coming in 2017)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Housemarque + Eugene Jarvis. I really don't see how this can be anything other than amazing.

sheaaaa

This is awesome, thought it would be a PS4 exclusive. Was gonna pick it up there, but will hold out for Steam now. Let's hope it's day and date.

Definitely gonna pick up the PS4 version first, but I'll probably double dip in the future once I have a properly beefed up PC available.

bombshell

This is awesome, thought it would be a PS4 exclusive. Was gonna pick it up there, but will hold out for Steam now. Let's hope it's day and date.

Nex Machina is self-published by Housemarque and has been rumoured for a PC release announcement for some time.

The other Housemarque game in development, Matterfall, is published by Sony and PS4 exclusive.

BiggNife

I played this at PAX East this weekend and I think it might be my game of the show

It is Robotron on steroids and I love it

nikos

Really hope this is more like Super Stardust and less like Alienation. I want infinite ammo and no reloading.

Very much looking forward to this game. If it releases at midnight then it looks like I'll only be getting 3 hours of sleep before work, lol

Resogun is a masterpiece and I'm expecting the same kind of addiction. Pure high score chase? I love it.

MCD250

Man, that game looks so dope.

Does it essentially play like Resogun? I might have to drop some money if so.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Man, that game looks so dope.

Does it essentially play like Resogun? I might have to drop some money if so.

I mean, you can see the gameplay doesn't look like Resogun. It's Robotron 2017 from the creator of Robotron.

Top Bottom