• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Doomsayer

GO NINERS MOTHER FUCKERS!

SF vs ATL

BAL vs NE - Baltimore is running on an emotional high right now. I don't know if the defense can keep up because they played what, 78 minutes? Should be an insane game.

Baltimore in a nail biter.

Talon

richeisen: This was, by far, the highest scoring divisional round ever: 276 total points, 44 points more than the 2010 divisional weekend.

Remember when we all laughed in the first quarter of last night's game when someone said, "Colin Packerpick!"? Yeah, I dont remember that either.

Kiryu

See Falcons?

Most of people still are doubting Falcons (Not many people respect Falcons yet) because you won against Seahawks but won't be able to win against 49ers so it was meaningless win today. Seahawks had more chance to beat 49ers than Falcons ever could.

jakncoke

Banned
3 AFC Championship games in 5 years. If we lose, we become the Eagles.

If you win next week and lose the sb you still become the Eagles.

See Falcons?

Most of people still are doubting Falcons (Not many people respect Falcons yet) because you won against Seahawks but won't be able to win against 49ers so it was meaningless win today. Seahawks had more chance to beat 49ers than Falcons ever could.

How long is your butthurt going to last?

Talon

See Falcons?

Most of people are doubting Falcons because you won against Seahawks but won't be able to win against 49ers so it was meaningless win today. Seahawks had more chance to beat 49ers than Falcons ever could.
Your logic is somehow less clear than your English.

Nate Silver still looking like the man.

Sucks about Gronk but the Pats have shown they can win without him.Hoomanawanui needs to step up like he did in the 9er game.

Like Brady just said, they won without Gronk after 2 plays when their entire gameplan was built with Gronk and Woodhead in mind.

squicken

two least offensive teams are both in the nfc. hope the falcons win but don't really care. just as long as brady and the murderer don't win

verbum

See Falcons?

Most of people are doubting Falcons because you won against Seahawks but won't be able to win against 49ers so it was meaningless win today. Seahawks had more chance to beat 49ers than Falcons ever could.

Oh well, that's what they said last week, we will have to see. Meanwhile, another bird has chased your seahawk away.

Tom Penny

Happy Pats won. Gronk injury is no joke. I'll be at another AFC championship so I can't complain but there biggest mismatch is gone :( Next man up.

Dragon

Banned
I love the frequent bribes when considering how fucked the officiating was during the Pats game. If it wasn't as bad as it was it would have been 52-28 at the very least.

RBH

I hope this Falcons/49ers game is similar to the last time these two teams met in the playoffs.

And really hope that Abe's injury is not serious.

Last time in the playoffs was '98 in the Dome when Garrison Hearst got injured.

I was at that game!

Fun times.

Remyzero

SF over ATL- don't know how long Abraham is going to be out for. Smith brothers are scary.

NE over BAL-competitive high scoring afair. Go Pats.

Ultratech

Damn, HOU lost...

SF vs ATL - The Niners will expose the Falcons for the frauds they are.

BAL vs NE - Ray Lewis may have to shank somebody to deliver us from Evil.

Broncos-GAF was super classy all week. Now we go to the complete other side of the spectrum. And even farther past that is Baconsammy.

I wish you the best of luck. I fear the Ravens this year, we can put points on your D (Gronk woul have been nice though), but so can you on our D. We will make Flacco look good again. Another Heartattack Sunday is coming!

Also, are you down for another Shirtless Year? Haven't heard from you on that.

I enjoy your schtick. But get some new Ravens material. Ray Lewis is a murderer is played. You're better than that.

I'm not better than that. And honestly it's all I got. Ravens are good. I also like Ray. The only positive I have right now is that Baltimore isnt nearly as good now as they were last time we played in the playoffs.

verbum

I hope this Falcons/49ers game is similar to the last time these two teams met in the playoffs.

And really hope that Abe's injury is not serious.

I was at that game!

Fun times.

Me too, hoping for some west coast lag and crowd noise to be the difference.

I wish you the best of luck. I fear the Ravens this year, we can put points on your D (Gronk woul have been nice though), but so can you on our D. We will make Flacco look good again. Another Heartattack Sunday is coming!

Also, are you down for another Shirtless Year? Haven't heard from you on that.

Always down for shirtless.

And our D is adequate again! RayRay magic!

Top Bottom