• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Dragon

Banned
Is lunchbox banned, or is it just a coincidence that all these posters are flooding in doing their best impersonations of him?

There can only be one, folks.

I don't think he's banned, but I'm not sure what you're talking about. Lunchbox types in all lower case and will barely be able to type a sentence per post.

cajunator

Banned
Copied from the last thread:

First off in honor of my boy Andres:

1342666882483.gif

Second:

Hey NFL-GAF we actually won by 2 pts this time!

LJ, if you are truly banned from main NFL Threads then it's your own dumbass fault and I don't feel bad.

Also a big fuck you to people who had the Seahawks advancing to the Championship game before the game even started, which was about 90% of you by may count.

One of the best things about this win I don't have to read no mo 2pts/can't win the playoffs jokes out you bitches!!

Already said you guys can talk shit after this win.
You have put up with a lot pf shit.
Of course I still hate your team completely.
As a nfc south opponent it is my duty.

Dragon

Banned
I think it's time for me to retire. I'm an old man and don't think I can handle this shit any longer.

Bro I don't know what I said to piss you off, besides Arian Foster did not get the football over the goal line. However, since it really doesn't matter at this point, I am sorry I was an annoying pissant during the game.

MechDX

Kubiak really said that about Schoob? Doesn't that amount to "with cause"?

Already talk that Kubiak actually lost all faith in him the final few weeks of the season thats why all the short passes and dump offs were called. I dont believe it.

Smokey

Stephanie Stradley‏@StephStradley

#KubiakBelievesInYou RT @CSNHouston Kubiak on Schaub "I think he's one of the top quarterbacks...I believe in our QB wholeheartedly"

Shoot me

lmao

whatever..he's garbo and what else is he going to say..he just got a $60,000,000.00 extension. he's trash and it's not even worth getting all upset about anymore

We're thinking of you, Andres, you crazy bastard.

1342666882483.gif

You might not have lived to see the Falcons finally pull it out, but we did it buddy. We finally did it.

R.I.P.

My last glimmer of excitement: 7-0 lifetime vs Dolphins and we get to fire up our Raiders rivalry next season. lol
Normally this might bother me but in light of the circumstances I just chuckled. The Texans really do own Miami, haha.

Which game was it that ended on a 2 point conversion with a QB draw? Was that Schaub? Horrible memory for me man!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bro I don't know what I said to piss you off, besides Arian Foster did not get the football over the goal line. However, since it really doesn't matter at this point, I am sorry I was an annoying pissant during the game.

Whatever at this point. Fuck Schoob, fuck it all. 5 years more of Kubes and him is gonna kill me. I didn't want to fight with Pats fans today cause I get enough shit from my own team.

I accept your apology, but I still saw it as a td as did the refs and other people. Difference of opinions.

MechDX

Normally this might bother me but in light of the circumstances I just chuckled. The Texans really do own Miami, haha.

Which game was it that ended on a 2 point conversion with a QB draw? Was that Schaub? Horrible memory for me man!

I honestly dont remember. Meant nothing by it, I just need some levity while looking at the balckhole that is Texan fandom.

Appearing on FOX NFL Sunday, Jay Glazer said the Jets "can't give the position away" when talking about their general manager vacancy.
"They're calling back candidates who already turned them down," added Glazer. "Their cap situation, personnel, QB and the circus turned a lot of candidates off." One of those candidates could be 49ers director of player personnel Tom Gamble, who was once considered the odds-on-favorite for the job but may have spurned the Jets. ESPN's Adam Schefter mentioned earlier on Sunday that ex-Bears GM Jerry Angelo is a "name to watch."
Tehe tehe

Dragon

Banned
Whatever at this point. Fuck Schoob, fuck it all. 5 years more of Kubes and him is gonna kill me. I didn't want to fight with Pats fans today cause I get enough shit from my own team.

I accept your apology, but I still saw it as a td as did the refs and other people. Difference of opinions.

That's fine man. We're both fans, and at the end of the day we saw things differently. In fairness, the people I was with saw it as a touchdown as well. Then again they thought Brandon Lloyd deserved the 15 yarder too!
assholes

Top Bottom