• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Ronin

Last week was the longest week ever. Work is going to be fun tomorrow.

Oh yeah...

BALTIMORE
ATLANTA

Let's do this.

squicken

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police were busy during Saturday night's National Football League Divisional playoff game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers.

A police spokesman says 92 people were ejected as the 49ers beat the Packers 45-31. Another 25 people were arrested for public intoxication during the soldout game at Candlestick Park.

Officers also arrested two other people on suspicion of auto burglary.

Another 62 people had to be looked at by medical staff at the stadium, but police did not provide details of their injuries.

California sports fans staying classy

JCizzle

time to get revenge for what you did to garrison

The Steve Young revenge tour continues !

0ap2000000122742.jpg

<3

Niners played like a supercharged version of the Seahawks yesterday. We're going to have to do things differently if we want to stand a chance. I can't believe we almost blew it today, glad we got the win guys, but not fucking good, at all.

tmdorsey

Copied from the last thread:

First off in honor of my boy Andres:

1342666882483.gif

Second:

Hey NFL-GAF we actually won by 2 pts this time!

LJ, if you are truly banned from main NFL Threads then it's your own dumbass fault and I don't feel bad.

Also a big fuck you to people who had the Seahawks advancing to the Championship game before the game even started, which was about 90% of you by may count.

One of the best things about this win I don't have to read no mo 2pts/can't win the playoffs jokes out you bitches!!

Godslay

Banned
Broncos-GAF was super classy all week. Now we go to the complete other side of the spectrum. And even farther past that is Baconsammy.

Thanks Larry. You're a classy dude shit pics aside.

Go... aw fuck it what do I care?

I'm staying neutral. I wanted to see Gronk and I feel like I jinxed him, so to spare anyone else I can't back anyone else for safety.

RIP LJ11. He's in a better place now.

Hellix

Amazing how Atlanta can squeak out wins all season long. I hope they get to the Super Bowl, so Brady can blow them out by 40 points.

Dragon

Banned

1342666882483.gif

Second:

LJ, if you are truly banned from main NFL Threads then it's your own dumbass fault and I don't feel bad.

Also a big fuck you to people who had the Seahawks advancing to the Championship game before the game even started, which was about 90% of you by may count.

One of the best things about this win I don't have to read no mo 2pts/can't win the playoffs jokes out you bitches!!

I mean sure you guys won, but you almost choked worse than Jenna Jameson sucking Peter North's cock. Seriously what the fuck Atlanta? I'm cheering for you guys to beat San Fran so if the Pats win they have a much better shot at the Super Bowl.

I also can't believe that fucking LJ lost to Ari. Fuck you Ari. I vote that we ignore the bet and ari goes away on principle.

verbum

A recap of the final drive and FG by the Falcons:

Jacquizz Rogers fielded the kickoff six yards deep but took it back to the 28-yard line, trading six seconds of game clock for an extra eight yards compared to a touchback.

1st-and-10 from the Falcons 28, 25 seconds left. “First thing Matt said coming into the huddle was, ‘No matter what, everybody just do their job,” wide receiver Harry Douglas said.

On the first play, Douglas was the first option, sprinting to midfield and turning to the sideline. Wide receiver Roddy White ran deep, taking a cornerback with him. Tight end Tony Gonzalez had a short route, attracting underneath coverage.
Said Douglas of his 22-yard catch: “I knew I had a little opening in the hole and Matt put the ball there.”

1st-and-10 from the 50, 19 seconds left. “I don’t know exactly what it looked like, but I know guys were fighting and holding on,” McClure said. “I know I was thinking in my head: Don’t let your guy get there. Don’t let your guy be the guy.”

Ryan dropped back and, with the pocket collapsing, drove a downfield strike to Gonzalez for a 19-yard gain. Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner was matched up with Gonzalez, who lined up in a bunched formation on the right side and ran straight downfield.
“As soon as I turned around, that ball was on its way,” Gonzalez said. “I give Matt all the credit on that play.”

1st-and-10, Seahawks 31, 13 seconds left. “I’ve got to stay down, kick through the ball, down and through, is what I tell myself,” Bryant said.

The Seahawks tried to freeze Bryant with a timeout just before the snap. As is their custom, snapper Josh Harris, holder Matt Bosher and Bryant went through with the kick anyway, which sailed right.

“It was a timing thing that I was able to adjust on the second one,” Bryant said.

On the kick that counted, Bryant practically bisected the uprights.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/falcons-deliver-clutch/nTwC3/

Is lunchbox banned, or is it just a coincidence that all these posters are flooding in doing their best impersonations of him?

There can only be one, folks.

I pretty much can guarantee a Seattle win tomorrow. After that they'll probably beat San Fran and head to the Super Bowl and then lose to whoever comes out of the AFC. It's criminal how under the radar Russell Wilson has gone.

So what happened Heavy? Show yourself!

Kiryu

1342666882483.gif

Second:

Cowardly-2points.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
I mean sure you guys won, but you almost choked worse than Jenna Jameson sucking Peter North's cock. Seriously what the fuck Atlanta? I'm cheering for you guys to beat San Fran so if the Pats win they have a much better shot at the Super Bowl.

This, Atlanta will get stomped next week. I still want them to win but I think San Fran rolls on.

Top Bottom