• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

I honestly dont remember. Meant nothing by it, I just need some levity while looking at the balckhole that is Texan fandom.
I know man, that's why I chuckled. Hopefully the Texans find a way to bounce back next year, until they lose to the Dolphins in the AFC Championship, of course.

tmdorsey

Dorsey, how was the dome today?

It was hyped as hell. Got turned down a little in the second half when the defense went sleep, but I have to give the crowd credit for trying to get the defense back in. My voice is almost gone. When Bryant hit that FG me and and some people around eyes were watery and I hugged all pretty much everybody around me. It as awesome. I can't wait for Sunday!

I mean sure you guys won, but you almost choked worse than Jenna Jameson sucking Peter North's cock. Seriously what the fuck Atlanta? I'm cheering for you guys to beat San Fran so if the Pats win they have a much better shot at the Super Bowl.

That's just how this season has went for the Falcons at home. And yeah we've been told we would be beaten/destroyed by teams all season. Nothing to see here.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dragon actually apologized

wat

well i guess that's easier to do after a W

that and cause I'm an old man. It's out of pity :(

"That's fine man. We're both fans, and at the end of the day we saw things differently. In fairness, the people I was with saw it as a touchdown as well. Then again they thought Brandon Lloyd deserved the 15 yarder too! assholes

haha

It was hyped as hell. Got turned down a little in the second half when the defense went sleep, but I have to give the crowd credit for trying to get the defense back in. My voice is almost gone. When Bryant hit that FG me and and some people around eyes were watery and I hugged all pretty much everybody around me. It as awesome. I can't wait for Sunday!

Damn, that's awesome.

I've gotta find some way to get off work Sunday!

Smokey

Here's what sucks about the Texans...and they just brought this up on the radio...after last years game we had Yates and were hyped that we could at least get to the AFC ship when Schuab comes back.

This year...he was here...started 11-1 and lost 4-6 and he was terrible. What is there to look forward to next year? I guess Cushing coming back? I don't think people realize how big of a loss that was and how much it changed the defense. But besides that...what? Dudes have 8 pro bowler on the squad this year...and got to the same spot as last year. I know the pro bowl is a joke but it at least tells you that there are good players on this team.

Dragon

Banned
Pats fan decent human being? heh

You can't choose who you root for (unless you're a squicken). I'm an annoying pissant, but fuck at least I'm loyal. Thank God I have Belichick as a coach though, if Kubiak was my coach I don't know what I'd do.

Edit: I know it's easy to be loyal when they're there every year, but I still remember 1993.

MechDX

Here's what sucks about the Texans...and they just brought this up on the radio...after last years game we had Yates and were hyped that we could at least get to the AFC ship when Schuab comes back.

This year...he was here...started 11-1 and lost 4-6 and he was terrible. What is there to look forward to next year? I guess Cushing coming back? I don't think people realize how big of a loss that was and how much it changed the defense. But besides that...what? Dudes have 8 pro bowler on the squad this year...and got to the same spot as last year. I know the pro bowl is a joke but it at least tells you that there are good players on this team.

This is the most depressing post I have ever read here. Nothing will change for the better because Bob McNair has this weird fixation with loyalty to Kubiak who in turn fathers Schaub

s7evn

What we know about Woodhead

Danny Woodhead left Sunday's Divisional round game versus the Texans with a thumb injury. Woodhead was injured on the Patriots' first offensive snap. He's been taken to the locker room for X-rays

TheFatOne

Man I am super fucking pumped for the AFC championship game. It sucks about the injuries, but hopefully the Pats can overcome them. I haven't watched the highlights yet, but my brother tells me Ninkovich had himself a good game. How was Wilfork in this game?

The thing is we're so fucking predictible when it comes to our offense. Its fucking pathetic. We have the tools to make it to the SB but its our playcalling that kills us.

Texans dont have a killer instinct.Theyre not mentally tough.

I'd say JJ and a bunch of other guys on that D have that instinct. Their offense doesn't appear to possess it though.

Man I am super fucking pumped for the AFC championship game. It sucks about the injuries, but hopefully the Pats can overcome them. I haven't watched the highlights yet, but my brother tells me Ninkovich had himself a good game. How was Wilfork in this game?

They rarely called Vince's name, which means he did great.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

D will be back and improved if Cushing is 100%, he's a huge part of how that D worked and god damn they have never been the same since the dirty Jets took him out.

Offense is doomed if the line doesn't improve and we ain't doing shit with Schoob. He proved how he's as shitty as a 3rd string rookie down the stretch. We need some damn WR's as well (Posey, who knows what will happen to him with that injury sigh), AJ just keeps getting older (still amazing) but how long can he stick by this garbage QB.

God damn Schoob and Kubes.

MechDX

Hey David carr is a free agent next year! Sign him then draft little brother Derek from Fresno St. and the cycle can start over!

Smokey

CNN's Roland Martin called in and actually dropped some knowledge...one of his points was about Schaub. You either have to have legs and a decent arm, or if you can't move you have to have a beast of an arm.

Schaub has NEITHER. He can't throw deep and he can't pick up yards with his feet.

We are literally screwed.

He also said if he was McNair he would tell the coaches if you don't get me to the AFC ship next year..you're gone. I agree but lolz at McNair doing that

squicken

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Matt Schaub on being in the same class as this wknd's QBs: "No doubt that I belong. I belong right up there with every one of em."

Posting it again since it's more relevant now:

Dave Bryan of Steelersdepot.com wrote an article about the potential Harbowl, and recommended that we cheer for the Patriots and the Seahawks to combat it. I'm sorry, I can't do it. I hate the Patriots more than the Rats, despite them being a divisional opponent.

Matrix

Your down 18 and you huddle up.

I'm still smh about that crap. They honestly were playing like they were down 7 pts instead of 18. No fucks were given about the clock at all.

Shit ass coaching.

Drakeon

Here's to the Harbowl!

Lets go niiiiners biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Larry's going to be so depressed when best harbaugh brings home the sixth Lombardi to SF.

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Matt Schaub on being in the same class as this wknd's QBs: "No doubt that I belong. I belong right up there with every one of em."

"em" being a reference to Peyton and Flacco.

Here's to the Harbowl!

Lets go niiiiners biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Larry's going to be so depressed when best harbaugh brings home the sixth Lombardi to SF.

Well you got that road game you were praying for. Hope that works out for ya.

Ninkovich played like he played this season, doesn't bring a whole lot of pressure and isn't dominating anybody all game long, but he makes all the big plays exactly when he needs to. That INT was huge, and he recovered the onside kick. Dude has really been great all year.

Wilfork was his usual self, blowing up the pocket left and right, good, solid game.

Talib was also pretty good, he was so close to Johnson, but Johnson still made a lot of tough catches, having him being close is something though, and he had a nice pass defended.

Dennard seemed back as well, no injury there anymore. Good job covering, did give up that TD to the dude that was on his back in the endzone, but not too much he could do about that when the WR started "hot-potato'ing" the ball

And last but not least, at first glance it seemed that Hightower had one of his better games of the season. Might be my blind love goggles though.

Vyer

Last year's defense and Oline might have been able to overcome Schaub...because they wouldn't have needed him as much. Now...I dunno. IT would take some real honesty with what he has on the team from McNair to make any serious changes and I don't see that happening.

basically just have to hope the texans find a way to improve other areas to minimize schaub at this point.

Matrix

I wonder if bionic cried today after the Pats won.

hah Then he would be a huge ass pussy with sand in his own vag. I'm sure he will tear the Texans (Texans deserve it) and their fans a new one. Next week Ravens fans get it.

Too bad his own crappy team couldn't take care of his issues.

Ninkovich played like he played this season, doesn't bring a whole lot of pressure and isn't dominating anybody all game long, but he makes all the big plays exactly when he needs to. That INT was huge, and he recovered the onside kick. Dude has really been great all year.

Wilfork was his usual self, blowing up the pocket left and right, good, solid game.

Talib was also pretty good, he was so close to Johnson, but Johnson still made a lot of tough catches, having him being close is something though, and he had a nice pass defended.

Dennard seemed back as well, no injury there anymore. Good job covering, did give up that TD to the dude that was on his back in the endzone, but not too much he could do about that when the WR started "hot-potato'ing" the ball

And last but not least, at first glance it seemed that Hightower had one of his better games of the season. Might be my blind love goggles though.

I think at one point the Texans were like 0-5 on 3rd down.That was neat.

Ceebs

Atlanta must win so they can hoist that trophy in the Saints house. Goodell will get his revenge for those appeals.

Top Bottom