• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

top-strip.jpg

middle-strip.jpg

end-strip.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT
GB @ IND
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA @ CAR
CHI @ JAC
DEN @ NE
BUF @ SF
TEN @ MIN

SD @ NO

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ

New thread! Woooo!

Broncos roll into Foxborough to end Belichick's evil empire!

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT
GB @ IND
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA @ CAR
CHI @ JAC
DEN @ NE
BUF @ SF
TEN @ MIN

SD @ NO

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ

Milchjon

Nice, but why are you speaking bad of our god?

The God and Tebow articles are similarly blasphemous!

I have no idea how the Broncos game is gonna turn out.

cajunator

Banned
THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL - Arizona defense had an off game but will rebound. Kolb's wheels havent fallen off yet, but a game against the Rams isnt going to cause it.

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT - Pittsburgh just doesnt have the speed on defense to hang with Philly.
GB @ IND - GB has rebounded and will now feast on a rookie.
CLE @ NYG - I'm sorry Browns.
ATL @ WAS - fuck the Falcons.
MIA @ CIN - Dalton gonna Dalton.
BAL @ KC - Caslol.

SEA @ CAR - Cam gonna win. Cam gonna superman. Rest of team scoffs.
CHI @ JAC - Another multi pick game.
DEN @ NE - They meet again.
BUF @ SF - Buffalo struggles.
TEN @ MIN - VIKEBIKE.

SD @ NO - I've seen some promising things, at least offensively. The Chargers seem as good a team as any to blow it.

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ - Jets are fucked.

Nice, but why are you speaking bad of our god?

The God and Tebow articles are similarly blasphemous!

I have no idea how the Broncos game is gonna turn out.

Probably with a late 4th quarter victory or a late 4th quarter devistating loss. Are you back in the land of schnitzels and beer?

Milchjon

Probably with a late 4th quarter victory or a late 4th quarter devistating loss. Are you back in the land of schnitzels and beer?

Yes, with a short layover in Amsterdam.

Either KLM has assembled the most amazing collection of butts, or these blue stewardess uniform pants are marvels of modern engineering...

bigosc2k

Banned
Once again Buckethead you do a great job of being op

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT
GB @ IND
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA @ CAR
CHI @ JAC
DEN @ NE
BUF @ SF
TEN @ MIN

SD @ NO

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ

Spinluck

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL- Bradford, lol. Kool Kolb, lol. But ARI has the least lol QB, at least I think they have the less lol QB, cause Kolb can be as lol as Bradford. Arizona's D wins it.

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT- Fast, energetic, and elusive Eagles Offense versus slow, old, and banged up Steelers D. Easy choice. Ben goes through all his reads 6 times before he throws, Vick gets back to turning it over, yadda yadda.

GB @ IND- We'll play some inspiring Football in Pagano's absence, but will still lose anyways cause rookie QB's have to always lose. Will be close, Freeny and Angerer return >:), and that GB O-line will continue to stink it up.

CLE @ NYG- Giants rebound week, after tough lost, Tynes misses 2 here, but they win this time. Cribs returns a punt.

ATL @ WAS- RG3 will do well, but will watch his defense get stomped in. Matty Ice will continue to be called Matty Ice with 0 playoffs wins, ATL will put 30 something up, etc.

MIA @ CIN- Miami finally escapes a close one with a victory, no overtime this time. Brain Hartline to have 300yds.

BAL @ KC- Flacco sets up camp and goes in like Flynn. Ed Reed gets a pick, and Rey Rey forces a fumble.

SEA @ CAR*Primetime voice* Caaaaaammm Ohhhhh Caaammmmm, has another good game, and takes the W. Will be close. Don't fumble this time, Cam.

CHI @ JAC- Bears stomp the Jags, plain and simple.

DEN @ NE- Two of the best QB's of this generation with another match up, Denver fights for their first road win, and get it in a shootout. Both secondaries get fucked. Gronk gets Gronked.

BUF @ SF- Fitzpat settles for 4INT's and 2TD's, and a L. 9ers should be able to Bully them. And Fitzpat should force it into a quadruple coverage a few times with Harvard logic.

TEN @ MIN- Coming off of a bye and a huge win against San Fran, CJ2K get 2K carries and 10yds in this lost. He'll still promise another 2,000yd season after this loss. Scrub. Locker has a big day though.

SD @ NO- Was so close to giving this one to the Saints, just not convinced, the team is just lost and stuck with a scab D. That D really is a lost cause at this point.

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ- Houston's D is already placing bets with their offense regarding how many picks they will get from Sanchez, and whether or not Tebow goes in. The Jets anemic and downright disgraceful Offense continues to spiral into an abysmal pile of shit.

K-19

Banned
THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL - Fuck the Cards, but they have some potential with their offensive pass, and they can get something interesting in running game with Williams who must be very motivated. He have thing to prove and a think he is conscient of that.

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT - /
GB @ IND - Luck not gonna have luck with this match up. Aaron Rodger rocks, Cedric Benson is on the way to rock too. There is a lot of good receivers, no doubt for a win.
CLE @ NYG - Poor Kave_man
ATL @ WAS - Let's be crazy, why not?
MIA @ CIN - Miami = lol since the begining. Despite Rookie QB has shown interesting thing, I am counting on Hartline for my fantasy team.
BAL @ KC - Flacco + Smith = <3

SEA @ CAR - /
CHI @ JAC - Confident in their offense
DEN @ NE - Best QB in the league with a Goddamn offense. What about Ridley? We'll see.
BUF @ SF - Not the game I am waiting the most, but easy win.
TEN @ MIN - VIKEBIKE VIKEBIKE
SD @ NO - /

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ - This cruel matchup, it's inhuman.

cajunator

Banned
I do have some respect for Romo, as much of a bumbling idiot as he is. He doesnt make excuses. He owns up to his fuckups and doesnt blame his teammates.

cajunator

Banned
Jerry jones really is turning into Al Davis. He's so obsessed with the marketing image of the cowboys that he has forgotten how to put together a winning team. Hearing his interview after the game he seriously believes nothing is wrong.

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT
GB @ IND
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA @ CAR
CHI @ JAC
DEN @ NE
BUF @ SF
TEN @ MIN

SD @ NO

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ

Pioneer's Week 5 QB Tier Rankings

God Tier
Matt Ryan (ATL)
Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)
Matt Schaub (HOU)
Tom Brady (NE)

Baller Tier
Andy Dalton (CIN)
Alex Smith (SF)
Peyton Manning (DEN)
Joe Flacco (BAL)
Aaron Rodgers (GB)
Eli Manning (NYG)

"Almost There" Tier
Robert Griffin III (WAS)
Christian Ponder (MIN)
Kevin Kolb (ARI)
Drew Brees (NO)
Andrew Luck (IND)

Marinovich Tier
Jake Locker (TEN)
Ryan Fitzpatrick (BUF)
Cam Newton (CAR)
Carson Palmer (OAK)
Blaine Gabbert (JAX)
Michael Vick (PHI)

"That Was a Reach" Tier
Matthew Stafford (DET)
Sam Bradford (STL)
Tony Romo (DAL)
Jay Cutler (CHI)
Josh Freeman (TB)
Russell Wilson (SEA)

Bust Tier
Mark Sanchez (NYJ)
Ryan Tannehill (MIA)

Brandon Weeden Tier
Brandon Weeden (CLE)

Beautiful OP.

Didn't get to comment on the game last night but you just knew that was the eventual result even as the game was close in the first half. Romo is pressing way too much which falls right into the Bears D's hands. His receivers certainly didn't bail him out though.

The rare time that I'll actually root for you and you let me down, Cowboys.

Another flawless OP.

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT
GB @ IND
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA @ CAR
CHI @ JAC
DEN @ NE
BUF @ SF
TEN @ MIN

SD @ NO

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ

Go Bears!

Wes

venison crêpe
THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL - The Cardinals are really going to go 5-0? 2012 indeed.

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT - Steelers back from their bye.
GB @ IND - Better team wins.
CLE @ NYG - Greg Little to drop more catches than we score points.
ATL @ WAS - This will probably be a touchdown fest. 41-31.
MIA @ CIN - Bengals win the games they should win and lose the games they shouldn't.
BAL @ KC - Ravens cruising at the moment.

SEA @ CAR - Picking Carolina just because I don't think I could handle anymore upset Cam. He needs to win this one.
CHI @ JAC - Godbert was probably just a one week miracle.
DEN @ NE - PEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY
BUF @ SF - I like it when Smith gets sacks. He has the best celebrations.
TEN @ MIN - No Locker and Ponder looking decent.

SD @ NO - No way the Saints take the Browns destined #1 pick.

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ - Another shutout on the cards. The chants for Tebow on MNF will be fun viewing though.

cajunator

Banned
What a mess of a performance last night. At least this week is the bye week so I don't have to deal with this team. 5-11 here we come!

Cowboys will do better than 5-11. Thats more like the Saints record this year. Well, if we get the defense turned around.

Vyroxis

Banned
So, after taking a couple weeks off after a week of getting everything wrong, lets see how bad I do this time!

PHI @ PIT ~Steelers D is uglier than Bens attitude twoards woman in bathroom stalls.
GB @ IND ~Green Bay BARELY beat the Saints. Lets see if they can barely beat the Colts!
CLE @ NYG ~Can't lose all the time.
ATL @ WAS ~The Redskins will fight, but Falcons fly high.
MIA @ CIN ~It's a tossup, really.
BAL @ KC ~Is there any doubt really?

SEA @ CAR ~Cam is a bust, but Seattle is a joke.
CHI @ JAC ~The BEars rumble to another W against a bad team
DEN @ NE ~Both starting QBs drop dead from choking on their own cocks, both teams forfeit. .....I can dream, can't I?
BUF @ SF ~Buffalo is terrible. Even he of the tiny hands should have a good game.
TEN @ MIN ~Vikebike stays on top, but this could be our trap game of the year.

SD @ NO ~Saints continue their march to 1-15

HOU @ NYJ ~Texans come out with guns blazing, Sanchez goes down like an prom queen while Tebow prays for devine intervention.

Also, it's about time people give the Vikings some sort of respect. We're an awesome team on paper, just need a year to get everything rolling and keep everyone healthy for once. We're still gonna end 8-8.

cajunator

Banned
It could be a lot closer either way though. Weeden looked decent the other night. He clearly has the arm and vision to get it done, as long as his receivers decide to actually catch. therein lies the wildcard.

Every week I am satisfied that the Dolphins are not mocked in the OP.

A little late on this but last night's game was hilarious as expected. Romo is not a good quarterback.

eznark

Banned
Every week I am satisfied that the Dolphins are not mocked in the OP.

A little late on this but last night's game was hilarious as expected. Romo is not a good quarterback.

You shouldn't be, since it means your team is completely irrelevant. Better to be hated than ignored.

You shouldn't be, since it means your team is completely irrelevant. Better to be hated than ignored.
As long as the Dolphins are a suck team I'd rather just fly under the radar until relevance returns. Being the laughing stock of the NFL gets older much faster in my opinion. The options aren't hate or ignore, they are make fun of or ignore.

Top Bottom