• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even bother.

Had this been the other way around with a Pats player holding in the back of the endzone like that you would have Deacon and Yankee running around with their dicks out how that was PI and how this league is croocked, but since it's against the Pats it's a correct call.

League ain't crooked.

Pats are crooked.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I don't normally post in the NFL thread, but I'm a Carolina native and I've hated Cam Newton since college (specifically when he beat USC in the SEC champ :p), actively pulled against the Panthers since he's been there...

But dude might be learning.

You could see him consciously give credit to the rest of the team, talk about next week and not about himself in the on field post game. I will start pulling for him if he keeps it up, only thing I've ever disliked about him is his me attitude
and he freakin balls pretty outrageous so he'd be easy to pull for if not for that

Narag

Im now 2-0 with the avatars!

Who's next!?!

goldberg-entrance-2-o.gif

fsqLXdYs.jpg

Miguel

I don't normally post in the NFL thread, but I'm a Carolina native and I've hated Cam Newton since college (specifically when he beat USC in the SEC champ :p), actively pulled against the Panthers since he's been there...

But dude might be learning.

You could see him consciously give credit to the rest of the team, talk about next week and not about himself in the on field post game. I will start pulling for him if he keeps it up, only thing I've ever disliked about him is his me attitude
and he freakin balls pretty outrageous so he'd be easy to pull for if not for that

Lifeloooooooong

effzee

The refs do have conferences and pick flags up. If it had been holding the flag would have stood, but with dpi the ball has to be catchable and it was so badly underthrown no way could Gronk have gotten to it. If the Panthers beat the Eagles for the wc then so be it. I want the Pats to lose every fucking game they ever play for the rest of time.

Ball was catch-able. If Kuechly doesn't wrap up Gronk he can come back to it.

Uncatchable would be if he threw it out of the stadium.

The patriots offense showed some improvement but the red zone offense has a ways yup to go.

Offense looked good. Vereen has been one of the missing pieces for. Brady needed that safety blanket to keep drives alive.

The injuries to the secondary are really showing though. Talib reinsured his hip, so we're fucking for next week as well.

Need the Dolphins and Jets to fuck up enough so we can still win the division. Hope to get everybody back come januari.

Bowser

Panthers defense played like absolute ass tonight, especially in the 2nd half. God, it shouldn't have even come down to this bullshit about whether or not that was a flag at the end.

linkboy

Directly from the NFL rule book:

Gronk was never, ever going to be able to catch that pass. It was significantly under thrown.

Yes, but that doesn't apply to defensive holding. Defensive holding can occur anywhere on the field, even if the ball isn't thrown anywhere near a particular player.

Pass Interference doesn't apply to that play, since Gronk didn't have a play on the ball, but Defensive Holding is very much in play since Kuechly was holding Gronk outside of the 5yd bumping zone.

Offense looked good. Vereen has been one of the missing pieces for. Brady needed that safety blanket to keep drives alive.

The injuries to the secondary are really showing though. Talib reinsured his hip, so we're fucking for next week as well.

Need the Dolphins and Jets to fuck up enough so we can still win the division. Hope to get everybody back come januari.

I still pick you guys to beat Broncos next week. I'm not sure the defense can hold all of the options Brady has now that the offense is healthy.

That said, we got a two game lead so it won't hurt as bad! Weeeeee

bionic77

Pats fans are crying a lot over a meaningless regular season game.

Your team was already given so many gifts this year, stop bitching and enjoy the wins you never should have had like against the Saints. I am pretty sure the Bills and one other team gift wrapped a win for you too with epic choke jobs. And let's never forget the Steelers generosity.

Get over it and prepare for another one and done at Foxboro. At least you can't lose to buttfumble this year but you might just lose to a red haired retard...

TheFatOne

I think one thing that is under played is that Brady doesn't have the skill he used to. He doesn't have the accuracy that made him great, and his pocket presence is not what it used to be. Hes not terrible just not elite right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom