• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Holding at least should have been called. Bigger issue is why throw a flag to begin with? Once it was thrown you have to call it.

That call basically giftwraps the game to the Pats after the previous shady call earlier in the drive. Can't do that to the home team

MechDX

lions.jpg
30113183067Kansas%20City%20Chiefs%202.bmp

linkboy

The refs do have conferences and pick flags up. If it had been holding the flag would have stood, but with dpi the ball has to be catchable and it was so badly underthrown no way could Gronk have gotten to it. If the Panthers beat the Eagles for the wc then so be it. I want the Pats to lose every fucking game they ever play for the rest of time.

As of right now, the Eagles are the 4th seed due to them being in the lead in the East, the Wild Card is Carolina and San Francisco.

The first 4 playoff spots go to division winners, regardless of record.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I think one thing that is under played is that Brady doesn't have the skill he used to. He doesn't have the accuracy that made him great, and his pocket presence is not what it used to be. Hes not terrible just not elite right now.

You could see it clearly on that last play, it was a bad throw

Afrikan

Directly from the NFL rule book:

Actions that do not constitute pass interference include but are not limited to:

(c) Contact that would normally be considered pass interference, but the pass is clearly uncatchable by the involved players.

Gronk was never, ever going to be able to catch that pass. It was significantly under thrown.

crabtree-4th-down.jpg

Pats fans are crying a lot over a meaningless regular season game.

Your team was already given so many gifts this year, stop bitching and enjoy the wins you never should have had like against the Saints. I am pretty sure the Bills and one other team gift wrapped a win for you too with epic choke jobs. And let's never forget the Steelers generosity.

Get over it and prepare for another one and done at Foxboro. At least you can't lose to buttfumble this year but you might just lose to a red haired retard...

ozKUoPE.gif

Bowser

Fuck, this should be about Cam and offense coming through against a great Pats team in the clutch, but now we have this bullshit...

Ugh. Oh well, it's in the books, we get the W.

Cloudy

Banned
Fuck, this should be about Cam and offense coming through against a great Pats team in the clutch, but now we have this bullshit...

Ugh. Oh well, it's in the books, we get the W.

Yeah such bullshit. This is probably the most complete game I've seen from Cam and it gets sullied in this...

MechDX

Seth Payne ‏@PayneNFL 4m
Bill, can you hold the Gatorade bottle up like you're drinking it and give us a big smile?

Sean Pendergast ‏@SeanCablinasian 3m
Belichick's one word answers >>>> Kubiak's 900 word verbal mazes that wind up with it being a little bit everyone's fault, not just Schaub's
jnc

Bowser

Fuck it, we got lucky.

After the past 2 years, after Nakamoron, after the PI that wiped away the Bills victory, after the Sucs scoring 17 straight points in the last 3 min and OT of the game last year, fuck it.

Sometimes you get lucky.

Sanjuro

Congrats Panther fans on this Super Bowl victory.

At least this time they didn't kick the ball out of bounds on the final kickoff.

manfestival

I just want to say that I really enjoy ray lewis being an announcer. dude has so much passion and seems to be less PC than the others

vikki

Watch his feet. He never tried to step up and go after the ball.

Well, he is carried by Kuechly, but when he sees where the ball is going he tries to get to it, but is wrapped up. That much is clear.

At least there seems to be a pretty strong consensus from the commentators that it was a penalty.

Your reaching Gata levels of salt right now.

Thanks for proving my point.

Anyway, it was fun. Good game Bowser and Grover. Cam really broke our backs with those 3 longs scrambles on 3rd down every time on drives that went for scores. Great clean game for him and the O, not giving away a single turnover as well. That's like the first time in 70 games the Pats don't get one.

Tenumi

Banned
Looking at the NFL rule book, Yeah, I agree now it should have been defensive holding.

Love that the NFL has the rule book right on their website, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom