• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

The Lions have the personnel to hang with any team out there and win it all. It's just a matter of staying disciplined and not turning the ball over. If we can keep out of are bad ways we're going to be a tough team to beat

cdyhybrid

I just wish the team had actually fought back. Done something. So many dropped balls. Brees had nowhere to go way too often. Complete team failure. Wed lose against Gators Jags playing like that.

Just an off night in a very tough environment against a good team. It happens. You guys will bounce back.

cajunator

Banned
I think the rsult of this game sends a statement to those Hawks fans that, up this point, were STILL waiting for the other shoe to drop. There were a lot of fans that thought we couldn't hang with NO with both Thurmond and Browner out.

Personally, I stopped questioning this team's ability after the Houston game. If this game doesn't drive it home for those cynical fans, then I don't know what will.

Also, shouts to Cajun, my new favorite gaffer. Definitely the classiest and coolest poster on this board...

Thanks. I love you guys. Its just a football game. I dont have to watch Aaron Brooks or Jason david. Im pretty happy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who's better?

No, we would get steamrolled.

I meant to say "Id love to see the Seahawks in the playoffs"

Lions fans have been breed to negative, but take those glasses off and we`re an unbelievably talented young team on both sides of the ball.

If we can click we can beat anyone.

jakncoke

Banned
I think the db records are bs faked by funneling stadium sound through speakers with the aide of a good stadium design but holy shit tuna on toast is the saltiest motherfucker I have seen in this thread in a long long time.

zero_suit

The Lions have the personnel to hang with any team out there and win it all. It's just a matter of staying disciplined and not turning the ball over. If we can keep out of are bad ways we're going to be a tough team to beat

Stafford is always good for a few dumb throws in every game, though.

Konka

Banned
Who's better?

No, we would get steamrolled.

Chip Kelly Nick Foles Hall of Fame Revolution.

1,000 years of Folesitude? Kelly says yes

110413-nick_foles-600.jpg

eN9LdM0.png

The Seahawks are REAL. That shit brought me back to the Aaron Brooks days of the Saints.

EDIT: Cajun bringing up Jason David too. I tried so hard to forget. Watch the 2007 season opener against the Colts for some quality CB play.

MRSA

Banned
You know what makes me happy?

American fuckin Express

They gave me $20 to spend last Saturday on their dime. Now they're giving me $25 back on $75 @ Amazon, $15 back on $115 @ Costco, and $5 back on $25 @ Toys R Us.

So in 3 days, they've given me $65 back on purchases I was already going to make.

I dont trust NO's defense at all. Up until the last few drives in the New England game, the Patriots were moving it on them. If they get a team with a good passing attack they will get beat at home or on the road.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
what? playing the lions? we have fucked you up whenever we've played you so it would basically be a free pass to the divisional

You haven`t fucked up shit. Both times we`ve played, it was within 9 points, Aleix was playing, your defense was good and our run defense wasn`t 5th best in the league.

MRSA

Banned
I dont trust NO's defense at all. Up until the last few drives in the New England game, the Patriots were moving it on them. If they get a team with a good passing attack they will get beat at home or on the road.

Its a Rob Ryan defense, you can't trust Rob Ryan period.

cajunator

Banned
The Seahawks are REAL. That shit brought me back to the Aaron Brooks days of the Saints.

EDIT: Cajun bringing up Jason David too. I tried so hard to forget. Watch the 2007 season opener against the Colts for some quality CB play from Jason David.

Yeah they are. I didnt doubt they were. Partly why Im not mad. If we lose to some shit team I get mad. Losing to a 10-1 team is kind of expected

You haven`t fucked up shit. Both times we`ve played, it was within 9 points, Aleix was playing, your defense was good and our run defense wasn`t 5th best in the league.

2nd game wasn't even close. you were down by 16 points with like 30 seconds left. doesn't matter how good your D is, we just run the same wham running play and suh has no idea what the fuck is going on. dude is a knuckle head

Lol you okay my dude

you see now we are buddies!

rando14

I love Kas' posts, dude has so much passion for his team! :')

that's just it, Lions are a turnover machine. Teams that feast on turnovers (Carolina, Seattle, etc) would be extremely dangerous for yall

2nd game wasn't even close. you were down by 16 points with like 30 seconds left. doesn't matter how good your D is, we just run the same wham running play and suh has no idea what the fuck is going on. dude is a knuckle head
Well judging by the post made by you tonight are even suppose to take you seriously. If we're not then my bad

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why are Lions fans so hostile? This ain't about you tonight!

Nothing to do with hostile. Hawks GAF are cool dudes the coolest out of all NFLGAF, but I`m tired of the media and some fans anointing them.

The Lions can beat this team, and we did last year, same Seahawks team, worse Lions team.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nothing to do with hostile. Hawks GAF are cool dudes the coolest out of all NFLGAF, but I`m tired of the media and some fans anointing them.

The Lions can beat this team, and we did last year, same Seahawks team, worse Lions team.

You think the Seahawks are the same as last year? Ok...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

No way, our front 7 is better than last year.

Afrikan

ET3 chewing gum like a motherfucker on NFLN

dude is too happy over this shit... talking about coming to San Francisco and proving it again? GOT ME PUMPED THE FUCK UP BRING THAT SHIT!

looking forward to it....I hope everyone turns up their volume because there is going to be some hard hits.

Seattle is bound to lose again, and it will be this game...they've won the last two games, but it's time for us to adjust to them, as they have adjusted to us.

fucked up part is, it might be a benefit to them because they are going to get homefield anyway...and they'd see our adjustments going into the playoffs if we face again.....but oh well.

cajunator

Banned
You're just numb.

Youd think so but before the game I was saying our oline has to protect and we have to stop Lynch. We did neither. I was hoping for a more competitive game but this outcome was expected. I just know what my team is capable of and when.

Top Bottom