• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You think the Seahawks are the same as last year? Ok...

What`s changed? You have Percy Harvin who is always hurt, you got a washout Lions lineman with Cliff Avril (who only got his stats cause of Suh amd Fairley).

Our defensive line would destroy the Seahawks o line, and take Russell off his game.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What`s changed? You have Percy Harvin who is always hurt, you got a washout Lions lineman with Cliff Avril (who only got his stats cause of Suh amd Fairley).

Our defensive line would destroy the Seahawks o line, and take Russell off his game.

Come on, man. Do a little homework.

jWILL253

Banned

I appreciate your intensity, but there is some serious delusion in this post...

Afrikan

damn Saints forum is down...was going to check in.

Still need these foos to beat the Panthers twice....so we get to go to New Orleans in the playoffs.

Lions are undisciplined, underachieving bitches led by grade A biotch Jim Schwartz. They will go nowhere fast with him at the helm, let alone winning IN seattle.

cajunator

Banned
damn Saints forum is down...was going to check in.

Still need these foos to beat the Panthers twice....so we get to go to New Orleans in the playoffs.

Give saintsreport about four hours. Too many people bitch after a loss. ghe more level headed ones will then point out that we are still 9-3

Kiryu

Not when we have Russell Okung and Max Unger in SEA O line. In other word... Russell will be fine.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Come on, man. Do a little homework.

To be fair I don`t study every team in the NFL. I know our divisional opponent players but not other teams, depending on who it is.

For the Hawks: Cliff Avril is mediocre. Brandon Browner is in the Pete Caroll workout program. Percy Harvin is hurt. Who else?

I don't even know why you talkin' son. Nobody is afraid of your team

I'm still kind of shocked our D got worked like that. Holy shit. Wilson is so much better than RG3 it's insane. And I want that D. All them DBs. Man. Smothering.

cdyhybrid

To be fair I don`t study every team in the NFL. I know our divisional opponent players but not other teams, depending on who it is.

For the Hawks: Cliff Avril is mediocre. Brandon Browner is in the Pete Caroll workout program. Percy Harvin is hurt. Who else?

You're completely ignoring the fact that players get better. Irvin and Wagner were rookies last year. We also added Michael Bennett. KJ Wright and the secondary are all young.

LJ11

More self-loathing and ranting to follow, feel free to skip.

It's amazing to me that a team like the Buffalo Bills, who had Russell in for a predraft visit, passed on him for TJ motherfucking Graham. How on fucking earth does something like this happen? Unbelievable.

You have no QB you stupid fucks. He was good at Wisconsin, showed good arm strength, good accuracy, good ball handler, and worked under center as well as in gun while at NC State. Sure Wisconsin was heavy run and PA, but who the fuck cares, he executed what he was asked to to do. A 3rd round pick isn't a fucking big deal even if he busts.

It's not unbelievable though, completely billievable.

Now we have EJ.....hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mkenyon

Banned
I hope to see the Panthers in the NFC Championship. When we played earlier this year, I told everyone they were the real deal. That was one of my most favorite of the year.

Plus, last time the Panthers were at Qwest/Century Link in the off season was one of my fondest memories.

KaYotiX

Banned
This team is "not clearly the NFLs best", Tirico.

Mike Tirico is a Lions fan, but there is never a best in the NFL. Its all about matchups.

Saints d line sucks. Midget Wilson would quiver against Suh, Fairley, Ansah etc. stuffing him.

I`d love the Seahawks in the playoffs, and I think our front 7 help us prevail.

Maybe if u say it enough you will believe it huh?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're completely ignoring the fact that players get better. Irvin and Wagner were rookies last year. We also added Michael Bennett. KJ Wright and the secondary are all young.

Bruce Irwin two year vet:

28 Tackles, 2 Sacks, 1 INT, 1 FF

Ziggy Ansah rookie year:
PP
24 Tackles, 7 Sacks, 0 INT, 2 FF

Bruce Irwin is the key to your pass rush while Ansah is 3rd/4th wheel.

Maybe if u say it enough you will believe it huh?

Still mad we kicked the shit out of you Thanksgiving?

cajunator

Banned

Ziggy Ansah rookie year:

and our team was leading the league in sacks going into this game. It doesnt mean fuck all.

Ziggy Ansah rookie year:

why does that matter? Seattle is dominant, elite and undefeated at home. Detroit can't even put away a garbage ass division where every starting QB has been hurt or benched. Games aren't won on paper. Detroit has a lot of talent on paper. When it comes to actual games, all the Lions do is play like dumbfucks, make mistakes and underachieve.

Ziggy Ansah rookie year:
PP

You keep bragging about a pass rush that's 25th in sacks...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Ziggy Ansah rookie year:
PP

Irvin is a strong side linebacker this year, not a DE. Seattle players with sacks this year:

Code:
Player 	 	 	Comb 	Total 	Assist 	Sck 	Fumb
Cliff Avril 	 	16 	11 	5 	7.5 	4
Michael Bennett 	20 	10 	10 	6.5 	0
Clinton McDonald 	23 	14 	9 	3.5 	0
Chris Clemons 	 	17 	10 	7 	3.5 	1
Bobby Wagner 	 	80 	46 	34 	2.5 	0
Bruce Irvin 	 	30 	24 	6 	2.0 	1
Tony McDaniel 	 	46 	20 	26 	2.0 	0
K.J. Wright 	 	77 	44 	33 	1.5 	0
Malcolm Smith 	 	32 	24 	8 	1.0 	1
Walter Thurmond 	31 	23 	8 	1.0 	1
O'Brien Schofield 	7 	6 	1 	1.0 	0
Jordan Hill 	 	6 	3 	3 	0.5 	0
Red Bryant 	 	21 	11 	10 	0.5 	0
I thought Avril sucked!

Ziggy Ansah rookie year:
PP

in defense of bruce "irwin", he was suspended for cheating so 1) he hasn't played in as many games and 2) now that they are monitoring him closer he has to find a new way to cheat

Top Bottom