• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Konka

Banned
Oh boy

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-guard-caught-wearing-ladies-underwear-photo/

Hinez-Field-Security-Guard.jpg

:jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This team is "not clearly the NFLs best", Tirico.

Mike Tirico is a Lions fan, but there is never a best in the NFL. Its all about matchups.

Saints d line sucks. Midget Wilson would quiver against Suh, Fairley, Ansah etc. stuffing him.

I`d love the Seahawks in the playoffs, and I think our front 7 help us prevail.

Ugh, this team is "not clearly the NFLs best", Tirico.

Mike Tirico is a Lions fan, but there is never a best in the NFL. Its all about matchups.

Saints d line sucks. Midget Wilson would quiver against Suh, Fairley, Ansah etc. stuffing him.

haha ok

Saints lead the league in sacks.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

:kas

Bowser

kas pls

rando14

GG Saints gaf, especially to Cajun. Had to deal with a lot of trolling and frustration, props to you my friend! <3

Glad to get this win, not sure what to expect next week in SF, guess we'll see!!

and i would love to play the lions in the playoffs.... which it appears very possible!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You can all anoint them all you want. Give them the Lombardi Trophy and their rings then.

This team thinks its hot shit and are.unbeatable. Let that arrogance get them. They will be beaten, and if you asked me to bet $100 on a Lions v. Seahawks game, I got the Lions.

Don`t forget Stafford and our offense styled on you last year with No RB, with a game winning drive.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You can all anoint them all you want. Give them the Lombardi Trophy and their rings then.

This team thinks its hot shit and are.unbeatable. They will be beaten, and if you asked me to bet $100 on a Lions v. Seahawks game, I got the Lions.

Don`t forget Stafford and our offense styled on you last year with No RB, with a game winning drive.
lol Why you keep losing tho?

I honestly hope we lose the rest of our games. No point in getting embarassed in the playoffs with that oline.
Aw, don't be like that.

zero_suit

Who's better?

No, we would get steamrolled.

jWILL253

Banned
I think the result of this game sends a statement to those Hawks fans that, up this point, were STILL waiting for the other shoe to drop. There were a lot of fans that thought we couldn't hang with NO with both Thurmond and Browner out.

Personally, I stopped questioning this team's ability after the Houston game. If this game doesn't drive it home for those cynical fans, then I don't know what will.

Also, shouts to Cajun, my new favorite gaffer. Definitely the classiest and coolest poster on this board...

Also, Kas pls. CJ blows his knee, and your team is under .500 instantly...

This team thinks its hot shit and are.unbeatable. Let that arrogance get them. They will be beaten, and if you asked me to bet $100 on a Lions v. Seahawks game, I got the Lions.

You'd lose that 100 bucks quickly.

Enjoy having Foles show you what a real qb does to your d Sunday

Have a chance to win your division, and all of a sudden everything starts going to your head.

cajunator

Banned
I wouldn't say that, there are sparks here and there, and Brees looks hungry. The D needs working on.

gg.

I just wish the team had actually fought back. Done something. So many dropped balls. Brees had nowhere to go way too often. Complete team failure. Wed lose against Gators Jags playing like that.

Top Bottom