• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
1454556_10151969060316100_737705264_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
As a Packers fan, is it sad that the first thing I thought when I saw Rodgers injury is "Oh good, I'm going to win this week in fantasy."?

Hey, wassup, you half-fan piece of shame. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

BobDylan

that was the most pathetic performance I have seen out of a quarterback. Wallace absolutely lost out there. D was garbage but its though to get something going when your offense is going 3 and out almost every single possession

Rodgers makes everything else irrelevant. No Rodgers makes that irrelevance shine. Same thing I have said for...22 years? Since Favre started.

Oh I must have mistaken you for the guy who always says that it sucks to not have depth when other teams lose important players. Chip's offense still works* when he goes to the back up.

*most of the time

squicken

that was the most pathetic performance I have seen out of a quarterback. Wallace absolutely lost out there. D was garbage but its though to get something going when your offense is going 3 and out almost every single possession

Did you miss Joe Webb vs your Packers last year?

KaYotiX

Banned
Oh I must have mistaken you for the guy who always says that it sucks to not have depth when other teams lose important players. Chip's offense still works* when he goes to the back up.

*most of the time

Little different story if your backup is better then your starter

Says the guy whose team last won a playoff game in 1993. How dare you besmirch the name of the savior in this sanctum. Your playing with some wicked Tebow mojo here.

No, for real. I'd be more scared of Tebow in the post season than Peyton. I'm basing that solely off Timmy's shirtless in the rain photo. His neck looks way more solid.

Mrbob

Shea Mcclellin is a first round bust and may not even have a job next year but he altered the course of the NFC North with one play tonight.

eznark

Banned
*most of the time

I've never questioned a QB injury impact unless the starter sucks like Weeden or Cutler.

No excuses though. Packers clearly build their team around Rodgers and if he gets hurt fuck it all. Plan blew up. Game over. Shit happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom