• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the facebook debates have begun. My friend posted this status:

"It took all of our all star players being injured to win and even then the pack held it to a one score game. Come to me when you beat us with our whole team on the field"

exarkun

Embrace your future GB... his return is imminent.

jamarcus-russell-fat.jpg

omg, he got fucking faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Prolly better than Wallace tho, lol

KaYotiX

Banned
Real question is will they stick with Wallace and let him get a lot of reps this week or do they try and get another QB?

He did look horrible on almost every pass though :(

Oh damn Shefter saying there is more abuse in the Dolphins organisation, some from higher up.

PLEASE PLEASE find that Ireland is an asshole who verbally abused workers so he can be kicked out.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Serious question, how does somebody become a lions fan if you're not from detroit? Barry Sanders?

For me that was one of the main reasons, along with being from LA and a lack of NFL team growing up. I started watching 1997ish in the 3rd grade and I have a ton of family in Michigan.

Real question is will they stick with Wallace and let him get a lot of reps this week or do they try and get another QB?

They have to get someone else. I cant see Wallace improving much even if he does get more snaps. HoFlynn is just a call away.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member

They have to bring someone in either way. Might as well be Flynn. He knows the coaches, playbook and players.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Packers are dumpster tier without Rodgers. Identity of the backup is wholly irrelevant. They count on Rodgers to do everything including create his own throwing lanes. Just can't conjure that up.

I honestly feel bad for you guys, but its the same around the league.

Stafford gets hurt, we`re fucked. Peytom gets hurt the Broncos are fucked. Brady gets hurt the Pats are fucked.

Why not SF or Oakland?

I got close, even with SD. But most of my family are Lion fans so I stuck with it.

I was rocking a Charlie Batch jersey in 6th grade that my friend always made fun of me for. I stuck with them, and always will.

It makes exactly zero difference

Have you not watched the rest of the league this year? There are terrible teams everywhere. Hell 8 wins might get a team in the playoffs. Packers need to try and tread water and hope Rodgers heals super quick and is back in time for the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
Have you not watched the rest of the league this year? There are terrible teams everywhere. Hell 8 wins might get a team in the playoffs. Packers need to try and tread water and hope Rodgers heals super quick and is back in time for the playoffs.

hahaha

Dude, the Niners and Seahawks aren't going to lose 8 games and neither are the Saints or Panthers unless Scam goes full Scam.

It's going to take 11 wins to get into the playoffs as a wildcard. If they were in the NFC East it'd be different.

Stafford gets hurt, we`re fucked. Peytom gets hurt the Broncos are fucked. Brady gets hurt the Pats are fucked.
Yeah people like to bring up Shaun Hill being better than Stafford. They must not have seen him in that 2010 season. He's good in taking over a game for him but not for a stretch of a game.

Boose

Mccarthy said he didn't see Erron during halftime, said he was busy making adjustments.

Schiano said coaches don't really make adjustments during halftime.

Clearly Mccarthy hates Erron!

h1nch

So after Sunday's late afternoon games I was up 41 pts, and then Andre Johnson happened. Went into today with a 1 pt lead and facing Rodgers, Boykin, and Bennett with only Alshon left to play.

I won by 5. The fantasy gods decided to show me some mercy this week.

Greg

Mccarthy said he didn't see Erron during halftime, said he was busy making adjustments.

Schiano said coaches don't really make adjustments during halftime.

Clearly Mccarthy hates Erron!
the only adjustment McCarthy made at halftime was to his belt

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
No exact diagnosis on the shoulder yet. Needs more tests. They would know by now if it were fractured, right?

eznark

Banned
Agree with McCarthy. No excuses. Worst part of the rest of the season will be the whiny Packers fans crying about injuries.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!

I got close, even with SD. But most of my family are Lion fans so I stuck with it.

I was rocking a Charlie Batch jersey in 6th grade that my friend always made fun of me for. I stuck with them, and always will.

Hoyer gets hurt, the Browns ... are surprisingly OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom