• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Does it say why they are in prison? Or is this a g rated game.

bZO8mMa.jpg

Looking through the save data file I think the convictions can be customized, but I think for now I'm fine letting it be randomly generated.

Your facts don't fit into the preconceived notion that the Chiefs lost due to LOLReid time management issues. I've tried logic...it's time to move on.

Knile Davis was running scared to fumble with 2 arms on the ball and his head down. He was missing any possible cutback or turn the corner off tackle for bigger gains.

The RB carries in the 2nd half... Smith had 2 including the only big 1st down run.

K.Davis 3 yards
K.Davis 4 yards
K.Davis 2 yards
K.Davis no gain
K.Davis 2 yards
K.Davis 5 yards
C.Gray 2 yards
D.McCluster 3 yards

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN 80 yards, 1:52 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN 41 yards, 1:28 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN
80 yards, 1:41 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN
90 yards, 4:02 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN
80 yards, 1:15 elapsed

This is 5 min Madden quarters pace on Rookie bullshit that KC allowed. They never bothered to slow them down other than 1 time.

Colts had only 2 god-damn 3rd down plays the whole 2nd half doing this.

Fantomex

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*Fists pumps all around!*

Now watch Ross get someone worse...

Mangini or Millen would definitely be worse. The problem with Miami is that our owner has a ton of Jets people around him. Let's hope is the lesser of all evils, Pioli.

Godslay

Banned
Your facts don't fit into the preconceived notion that the Chiefs lost due to LOLReid time management issues. I've tried logic...it's time to move on.

Yeah, sometimes it's best to save yourself the time and trouble. Bad loss, variety of factors, rarely does one thing make or break a game. Although I will say that Charles going out killed any chance of those life sucking drives that I've seen KC pull off. Hypothetically should have been a different game if Charles was in it. The same could be said if Luck wouldn't have tossed those ints. End up going down a slippery slope of what ifs.

Godslay'd? Godslay'd.

@Fanto

Just a little fun. Figured I'd pick about the worst GM, so that any GM they hire now will look good. :)

Fantomex

Yeah, sometimes it's best to save yourself the time and trouble. Bad loss, variety of factors, rarely does one thing make or break a game. Although I will say that Charles going out killed any chance of those life sucking drives that I've seen KC pull off. Hypothetically should have been a different game if Charles was in it. The same could be said if Luck wouldn't have tossed those ints. End up going down a slippery slope of what ifs.

@Fanto

Just a little fun. Figured I'd pick about the worst GM, so that any GM they hire now will look good. :)

Yeah I was smiling when I posted. I knew it was all in good fun buddy :)

Knile Davis was running scared to fumble with 2 arms on the ball and his head down. He was missing any possible cutback or turn the corner off tackle for bigger gains.

The RB carries in the 2nd half... Smith had 2 including the only big 1st down run.

K.Davis 3 yards
K.Davis 4 yards
K.Davis 2 yards
K.Davis no gain
K.Davis 2 yards
K.Davis 5 yards
C.Gray 2 yards
D.McCluster 3 yards

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN 80 yards, 1:52 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN 41 yards, 1:28 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN
80 yards, 1:41 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN
90 yards, 4:02 elapsed

COLTS
TOUCHDOWN
80 yards, 1:15 elapsed

This is 5 min Madden quarters pace on Rookie bullshit that KC allowed. They never bothered to slow them down other than 1 time.

Colts had only 2 god-damn 3rd down plays the whole 2nd half doing this.

defense is fucking embarrassing. i don't care that the chiefs mismanaged running the ball or whatever. defense is fucking pathetic

@Fanto

Haha, I like the way you think!

Fantomex

If I was Goodell, I would insert a clause with every GM contract in which their personnel decisions could be undone if the GM got fired.

No more Wallace, Jordan, Wheeler, Ellerbee, Philbin, Sherman, Gibson, Jammar, shoot, I'd let them go back and collect money for Ted Ginn Jr.

Fantomex

Irelands first round picks.

Phillip Merling, Chad Henne, Shawn Murphy, Pat White, Patrick Turner, A.J. Edds, Daniel Thomas, Jonathan Martin, Michael Egnew, Lamar Miller, Jamar Taylor, Will Davis, Dallas Thomas, Jelani Jenkins and Dion Sims, Dion Jordan, Channing Crowder.

Irelands first round picks.

Phillip Merling, Chad Henne, Shawn Murphy, Pat White, Patrick Turner, A.J. Edds, Daniel Thomas, Jonathan Martin, Michael Egnew, Lamar Miller, Jamar Taylor, Will Davis, Dallas Thomas, Jelani Jenkins and Dion Sims, Dion Jordan, Channing Crowder.

Tannehill? (Only one I agreed with lol)

Henne was 2nd round
Turner was 3rd round...

Did you just mean his bad picks?

iitJV7M4LIxdF.gif

Sure, now that Peyton has weakened the evil and turned Brady into a geriatric old fuck, Luck gets to come in and finish a wounded animal. Goddamn young punks!

I think its amazing that Peyton and Tom can still play given their advanced age. Gives hope to you old guys that you can still do athletic things.

i'm watching sons of anarchy season 5 since its on netflix now. has the acting and dialog always been this shitty? i had binge watched the first 4 season a year or so ago and found it to be entertaining but this is approaching Dexter levels of bad

bionic77

I think its amazing that Peyton and Tom can still play given their advanced age. Gives hope to you old guys that you can still do athletic things.
They can't play. Neither can throw the ball with any velocity. Peyton has no feeling in his right arm and his neck is beyond fucked. Tammy has bad knees and has also reached menopause.

Spinluck

Sure, now that Peyton has weakened the evil and turned Brady into a geriatric old fuck, Luck gets to come in and finish a wounded animal. Goddamn young punks!

Luck has been able to survive as long as he has by feasting on sloppy seconds (not talking about Gisele btw).

Brady is only standing in the way of destiny, last time Peyton saw that bitch in the playoffs he gave him a taste of that Manning Magic. Luck will go there and fuck up the Pats so bad that Tabris will have a week long erection and PM it to all of Pats GAF.

Then ManningLuck bowl II will commence. And this time, all the chips are on the table.

But we are supposedly just promoting the next in line, the assistant or whatever. Ugh, I want the house cleaned out!

Already confirmed Philin is safe at least for this year, best we can do is promote in house so that when we fail next year (And we will fail) Ross will finally clean house and stop keeping on to hold overs from previous regimes.

Greg

Doing some more testing, the game's not always taking my body type info properly for some reason. Skin color seems to be going through okay though.

Test crew. Apparently DM is thinking about his ex-wife.

People trying to be as far away from each other as possible in the shower. JABEE keeps his shades on. Workers left a bunch of construction material in there though, high chance of it providing contraband.

These 4 all decided to sit at the same canteen bench for some reason, Fantomex up top wishes they all picked somewhere else to sit:
this is awesome

squicken

Gilbride is on XM radio. Follow this guy for some of his blurbs

https://twitter.com/alexmarvez

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
Gilbride also said @GIants need outside WRs to perform better. Teams were too keyed in on Victor Cruz. "Bell-cow" RB needed as well

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
Gilbride said @GIants o-line problems forced more 3-step drops & play-action passes rather than 5- to 7-step drops where Manning excels

Dosia

i'm watching sons of anarchy season 5 since its on netflix now. has the acting and dialog always been this shitty? i had binge watched the first 4 season a year or so ago and found it to be entertaining but this is approaching Dexter levels of bad

Im only on season 3, but yes the acting is pretty shitty.

Gilbride is on XM radio. Follow this guy for some of his blurbs

https://twitter.com/alexmarvez

I find it amazing that Giants fans act like Gilbride made no offensive adjustments. You can knock him for not recognizing that it needed to be done sooner but midway through the season it was all short passes, screens, draw plays and heavy focus on running which we couldn't do anyways. Which I'm sure he hated because the Giants offense is predicated on the deep passing game. No one cares if Eli is running play action if they have no respect for a running game that was non-existent.

Guy did what he could with the personnel he was given. Giants don't fix the offensive line, it doesn't matter who is calling plays.

Gilbride said Brandon Myers would be ideal No. 2 TE but @Giants ideally need bigger, faster player at position

That was supposed to be Adrien Robinson. Dude can't stay healthy. Active one game after being out with injury- gets hurt on the first ST play he was in on. We should have signed Black Unicorn long term. Plain and simple. Dude was a quality blocker and had built a nice relationship with Eli.

Top Bottom