• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
No. No I don't.

s9NiB5I.png

zychi

Banned
Sold my iphone 5, now its time to decide if i go 6+ or android, and if i want to leave the money sucking verizon

brentech

If i didnt need gps for my job, i absolutely would. I basically use my phone for the phone parts, gps, twitter, and gaf. Fucking $120+ ripoff monthly bills
Hope that's a family plan, cause I don't know how it could be that high otherwise.

Tenumi

Banned
Thursday Night Snoozer
Titans @ Jags - Heck, I don't care. Tie?

“Wait, NFL Games on Saturday?
Eagles @ Redskins
Chargers @Niners

Regular-Ass Football
Vikes @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Texans
Lions @ Bears
Browns @ Panthers
Falcons @ Saints
Packers@ Bucs - A girl can dream, right?
Chiefs @ Steelers
Patriots @ Jets
Giants @ Rams
Bills @ Raiders
Colts @ Cowboys
Seahawks @ Cardinals

Somebody’s Got a Case of the Monday Night Football
Broncos @ Bengals

Spinluck

http://www.wsj.com/articles/andrew-luck-the-nfls-most-perplexing-trash-talker-1418663249

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/12/15/indysportsday-colts-andrew-luck-trash-talk/20435387/?showmenu=true

Luck has become famous for congratulating—sincerely and enthusiastically—any player to hit him hard. Any sack is met with a hearty congratulations, such as ”great job” or “what a hit!” He yells it after hard hits that don’t result in sacks, too. It is, players say, just about the weirdest thing any quarterback does in the NFL.

But among NFL players, the gossip around Luck concerns a peculiar brand of on-field chatter so confusing and brilliant that no one knows quite what to make of it.

“In all the years I’ve played football I have never heard anything like it,” said Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan. “Nothing even close.”

When New England pass rusher Rob Ninkovich pulverized Luck last month in a Patriots’ 42-20 win, he got the customary congratulations. As Ninkovich tells it, he found himself paralyzed with confusion by the well-wishes, so he blurted out “Thanks for...uh...accepting that hit?” before running back to the huddle.

BN-GA274_luck12_P_20141215111912.jpg

:lol Luck pls.

How old is the girl in your avatar? 6?
Same year as De'Anthony Thomas. But you've never guess with his hairline position already approaching Jerry Rice on the Raiders territory.

And how did he last to pick 124 ?

Teams want a chance at a maybe WR 2 or 3 because passing is so much of offense?
But you are passing on a guy you could be pretty sure would work well in a small role.

zychi

Banned
Hope that's a family plan, cause I don't know how it could be that high otherwise.
What are you paying, what country are you in and who are you with? The cheapest plan i can find with at least 10gb of data is sprint's unlimited plam at $85/mo, except Sprint is terrible in Chicago

cajunator

Banned
Why are the Saints winning on the road in rough conditions all of a sudden but cant win in the dome?
This is the weird thing nobody seems to notice.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider · 6m6 minutes ago
texans are working out quarterback Seth Lobato today according to a league source practice squad candidate has played for colts, dolphins

Who? You know its bad when you are trying out QB's you have never heard of.

Pro

R E L A X Packer GAF. At least I'm trying to. Get back on track this week. Receivers will catch some balls again. Aaron will be back to 3 TDs 0 INTs. Finish up his MVP season. Gonna finish strong the final two games and head into the Playoffs with that ugly loss already behind us to make a SB run.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ok. I'll set up some postmortem stuff when the season is over. (Basically keep track of them and make links.)

Because they should have installed a whole new offense in 2 days of practice. Dude's been practicing the existing o for 3 months, still didn't have a clue.

My father was on Verizon, solo, and paying $140/mo. We both went to T-mobile, added two more lines and are paying $100/mo. Note 4 is the sex.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 3h3 hours ago

NFL says though Dolphins not mathematically eliminated,they are unable now to specify exact scenario in which they get in. #Notgoingtohappen

Just going over the 2011 first round, man what a shit load of busts.

Jake Locker
Blaine Gabbert
Christian Ponder
Danny Watkins
Jonathan Baldwin
Gabe Carimi
Derek Sherrod

Grexeno

Ironically I'm far more confident about the Steelers chances against Kansas City and Cincinnati than I was against Atlanta. We've played well against and mostly beat the good teams we've played this year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just going over the 2011 first round, man what a shit load of busts.

Jake Locker
Blaine Gabbert
Christian Ponder
Danny Watkins
Jonathan Baldwin
Gabe Carimi
Derek Sherrod

There was serious talent in that draft, too. Some bad scouting and reaching for shitty qbs. Thanks for leaving Cam Heyward for the Steelers, dumbasses!

The top 16 picks, minus Locker, Gabbert, Ponder and Fairley are all pro-bowlers.

Top Bottom