• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Mindlog

Is football the only sport where people do anything like tailgating? How did that become such a football tradition anyway?
I believe the major difference is attendance.

With hockey it's much easier to get into a bar. That bar is going to be full and loud, but that's how I pre-game for hockey. Hockey games are top tier entertainment. Baseball and Football I've tailgated. Need so much space for parking that getting to a bar can be more difficult and there are more pre-game ready lots available.

Never been to a pro basketball game.

zychi

Banned
MS is giving people who played MCC from launch till today ODST campaign and another Halo 2 remaster map for free. You also get a free month of gold and some other stuff.

I never knew.
Neat. Fix the fucking game first. Stop working on your next project, and let people get a fucking refund for your broken piece of shit.
343 has lost all future business from me. Such a stupid broken company

jbug617

Banned
Neat. Fix the fucking game first. Stop working on your next project, and let people get a fucking refund for your broken piece of shit.
343 has lost all future business from me. Such a stupid broken company

It's not coming out anytime soon. They said Spring 2015

bionic77

i think tolisaynon is a jets/mets fan no need to be calling him a pussy whipped old lawyer like bionic too...
Words hurt guys.

Also that guy is clearly a Knicks fan.

I only cheer for Eli. I hated the 90s Knicks. I liked and approved of their attempts to hurt the Bulls but in the end they were bitch ass thugs who never won shit.

Fantomex

NFL-Bros. Got a job today! working for a university doing all of their graphic design and social media! God is good. Thanks to all of you for the support. I start 3 months to the day I got laid off from my last wack job.

go phins

Spinluck

Grats bro, I'm trying to leave my current job. The catering business is not for me. Shopping around now though. Really cool that you're going to be paid doing something you like.

Fox318

NFL-Bros. Got a job today! working for a university doing all of their graphic design and social media! God is good. Thanks to all of you for the support. I start 3 months to the day I got laid off from my last wack job.

go phins
Congrats.

Did you tell them you were a dolphins fan to get some sympathy?

Godslay

Banned

go phins

Good. Now you can pay me back all that money you owe me.

Slo

go phins

Congrats! Make the most of the opportunity.

Top Bottom