• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Got a bit to drunk last night. It was literally that Homer Simpson "I think I'll wet my whistle" gif. It's been weeks and I've been good so "eh why not one beer?" One beer turned into about 10. I spend money like a madman when I'm drunk. Albertos carne asada burrito at around 11 PM, bought cigarets and pulled cash for some reason then McDonalds egg McMuffins around 5 AM.

97019-you-just-wrinkled-my-brain-man-Qk1B.gif

MechDX

Jim Harbaugh will be the Head Coach of Michigan, according to 2 of my sources. Announcement coming after the season
#GettingMyAdamSchefterOn -- Twitter

Watched some of the halo 5 beta looks good, but .....

Why does Microsoft hate me? Had Hardware failures last gen with 360. (two different consoles, one right before Xmas) red ring and a disk failure. Finally decided to get a xbone this gen and ordered a refurb during Black Friday deals, get one with disk failure/mechanical noises. Send it back and wait patiently for a replacement, but the repair status updates and FedEx tracking is turrible :-(. Just want to play some halo on my break -_-

Yankee PLS

Just got back from the final Hobbit movie. I geeked out pretty hard in places. Also laughed at some things Jackson probably didn't want me to laugh at.

Not as good as original trilogy but 2 and 3 overcame the lackluster beginning.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Aaron Rodgers career vs. Tampa Bay:

0-2, 4 TDs, 6 INTs

ItshappeningisntIt.gif

Also fuck Cliff Avril. The reason we were losing is because you and Calvin Johnson were the only good draft picks he had in a decade. See you in the playoffs, scrub.

Aaron Rodgers career vs. Tampa Bay:

0-2, 4 TDs, 6 INTs

ItshappeningisntIt.gif

Also fuck Cliff Avril. The reason we were losing is because you and Calvin Johnson were the only good draft picks he had in a decade. See you in the playoffs, scrub.
I ain't even mad at him. He got out and won a Super Bowl. We got Tate now so his debt is paid anyways.

Tamanon

Banned
Soccer can have a good tailgate. Although I think football is because of the time of day and insane food/beer prices. Also, more fans around.

jakncoke

Banned
You've never been to an Anime marathon tailgate?!

I cant even begin to imagine how many smelly neckbeards farting, swigging mtn dew and monster and ogling over the 8 year old look alike in the anime. What a terrible thing that would be you dumb jets fan.

I cant even begin to imagine how many smelly neckbeards farting, swigging mtn dew and monster and ogling over the 8 year old look alike in the anime. What a terrible thing that would be you dumb jets fan.
This is exactly how I picture Pittburgh steelers tailgates In my head.

Fox318

To be fair I wouldn't exactly call NFL tailgates a bastion of beautiful people.

cajunator

Banned

I assure you, anime conventions smell as terrible as you think. Fun times though. I love anime cons.

Tom Brady will never be able to beat his beloved 9ers in the Superbowl and ride off into the sunset :(

both he and erron will be cut and sign with the niners for their dream job. however, they will both be backing up the new hotness in san fran

harbaugh-gabbert-49ers.jpg

Harbs: but I just...
Blame: Harbs i told you this is my team now! get the fuck out of here you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Top Bottom