• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you don't believe in Mariota or Winston and you have a guy pegged from the 8-10th pick, swapping firsts and getting Cutler probably makes sense.

Watching Watt snack on Cutler's carcass twice a season will be great too!

MechDX

NFL on ESPN ✔ @ESPNNFL
Follow
QB Case Keenum, who the Houston Texans signed on Monday, will START for the team this weekend (via @caplannfl)

Dirty ass. murdering Ravens, are you scared??

Case-Keenum-to-Andre-Johnson-part-2.gif

Case going all Sexy Rexy on your ass! Fuck it Im going deep!!!

#FreeThad!

Related,

let's all celebrate national hero Eli Manning

eli-manning-shirtless-pool-04022012-03-435x580.jpg

Everyone should appreciate his contributions to society. Even Pack fans. They have 2700 high school championships and 4 Super Bowls to fall back on, sacrificing two in 2007 and 2011 for the greater cause will not kill them
*thumbs up*

The right way to start celebrating the holidays!

Great article on Chris Snee's decision to retire from the Giants and the conversation he and Coughlin (his father-in-law) had about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/s...bout-snees-retirement.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Years ago, Men’s Journal magazine suggested that Snee might be the strongest man in the N.F.L. But last summer, the barbells Snee thrust over his head weighed only a fraction of what they once had.

During his most recent elbow surgery, doctors sliced open his right arm from the biceps to the wrist to relocate a nerve. But his right arm remained weak and partly numb. Moreover, even light off-season running workouts were making his hips — both had been operated on — ache and throb.

Continue reading the main story
“I had to be honest with myself,” Snee said. “But that didn’t make it any easier as I was walking into Coach Coughlin’s office.”

The two had met in the office many times. But this was different. With the Giants’ offensive line in shambles, Coughlin desperately needed Snee to help bolster a young team coming off a dismal 7-9 season. Snee was an inspirational presence who led by example, always among the first players to arrive each day and one of the last to leave.

Good read on the rigors of the NFL, etc. even if you're not a Giants fan.

eznark

Banned
Lions are scoring 5 points fewer per game, have dropped from 6th to 17th in yards and are just barely above the 20 ppg line.

#Restore*******

the fuck why is ******* blocked??

T H E B O R E

Respect

Great article on Chris Snee's decision to retire from the Giants and the conversation he and Coughlin (his father-in-law) had about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/s...bout-snees-retirement.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Good read on the rigors of the NFL, etc. even if you're not a Giants fan.

Unfortunate to hear. Remembered the year he was drafted because I though NE would grab him...think they ended up with Benjamin Watson though in Belichick's quest for Mark Bavaro.

Tom Penny

Lions are scoring 5 points fewer per game, have dropped from 6th to 17th in yards and are just barely above the 20 ppg line.

#Restore*******

T H E B O R E

You have to give Stafford credit for letting the offense take a back seat to the defense instead of putting up meaningless stats like points.

#Restore*******

T H E B O R E
Because it's the name of a cool forum the man doesn't want you to know about.

The Lions offense is worse. Linehan's offense was largely built around quick passes; slants, screens, etc. The offense line looked pretty damn good because of that. Whereas this year Lombardi's offense revolves around long routes that aren't panning out, and Stafford isn't getting the ball out fast enough. Granted part of that is because he doesn't have time and because the routes aren't opening things up, but he's still missing easy throws and ignoring check downs.

And the Lions insist on playing Reggie Bush instead of Theo Riddick, who has been very solid catching in tr backfield. It's a stubburb offense that can't find a way to use guys. Lombardi is obsessed with making his three TE bullshit work.

zychi

Banned
It'll be hilarious when the Lions make their first-round exit.

---

According to Grantland, the Bears have the worst offensive line in football. But, they really should've just made an article about how bad Matt Forte is at picking up blitzes.

cutler1.gif

cutler3.gif

cutler8.gif

cutler6.gif
shhhh everyone thinks jay cutler is the problem! Matt forte is the best rb the Bears have had since Payton!

Also hell yeah double post!

Also also fuck autocorrect

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Interesting weekend for sure in the NFL last week. Pats game went as it has been the last few weeks, o-line troubles, start slow, then explode. Defense has been the real reason for their success the last few weeks which is so refreshing to see. We'll see how the next few games go, hopefully they can hang on to that 1st seed. That regular season fatigue is starting to settle in outside of the playoff cusp though. I really enjoyed the eagles/cowboys game, it's really amazing how bad Sanchez is even with that offense, and it's really too bad that one of those teams is most likely going to miss the playoffs. I was absolutely stunned by Aaron Rodgers. I didn't get to watch the game much, but I do know that Bills defense is underrated and the drops were ridiculous. Trap game? injury? I have no idea what happened there.

Top Bottom