• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lFp4SEF.png

welp

oh dammit.

He goes off 2 weeks ago, gets a shitload of points while I'm on the playoff bye week, and then gets hurt. I blame Mike Smith.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Our defense is so bad, we ended the career of a star player because he ran too much during a game.

Or maybe that's Capers' plan all along? He plays the long game!

brentech

Our defense is so bad, we ended the career of a star player because he ran too much during a game.

Or maybe that's Capers' plan all along? He plays the long game!

Capers with the long con.

He also made the Kaep and the 49ers think he was a lot better than he is. Such a mastermind.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The first gif isn't a blitz, the second and third, it didn't matter because the guard fucked up, the fourth is stupidly carrying out the play fake.

Not sure if want.

http://chicagofootball.com/2014/12/...ke-holmgren-be-on-chicago-bears-list/akjn3ia/

At least in a GM capacity.

I also don't expect Cutler to go anywhere.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
V1Gg5Gw.gif

You don't want that walrus. The Qbs brought in during his time here Seneca Wallace , jake delhomme , colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden. Besides all the horrible draft shit there's other turrible shit you can look up about his tenure here. You can do way better

Actually let him become your Gm, just for the hilarity.

I heard a story once that Holmgren kicked a injured player out of a training bed so he could get a massage. Reports were that he never spent time in the building, show up late, leave early. And for how important that 2012 NFL draft was, the Fuck didn't even attend tannyhills Browns workout

has anyone talked to rando yet? :(
Rando pls come back

eznark

Banned
Wait, this one? What's banworthy?

I heard a story once that Holmgren kicked a injured player out of a training bed so he could get a massage. Reports were that he never spent time in the building, show up late, leave early. And for how important that 2012 NFL draft was, the Fuck didn't even attend t h e b o r e Browns workout

Rando pls come back

holmgren-super-bowl.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Trading Cutler is a difficult decision. You trade him before March and you save yourself a bunch of cap money. However the simple fact of the matter is that despite his many, many, many flaws he is likely better than any QB on the market right now or in the draft.

The better decision is likely to fire the entire coaching staff and go see if Cutler can win under a new regime. Coaches better than what the Bears have are legion, QBs...not so much.

ANN ARBOR -- When you get down to his core, Jim Harbaugh actually is a bit insane.

Those close to him, though, will tell you he's insane in the best way possible. For instance, one of the activities at Harbaugh's recent bachelor party (he's been married twice) was laser tag. Everyone signed up for a name on an electronic scoresheet. He chose "Captain Comeback," an homage to his playing days as an NFL quarterback. And from there, everyone went to work. When the fake smoke cleared and the game wrapped, it was revealed that Captain Comeback recorded more "kills" than anyone else in the party. Harbaugh won. Because he always wins. But upon further examination of where each person's shots came from, it became clear why he won in such a landslide. "All his shots came against this 10-year-old kid," laughs Eric Bakhtiari, who played for Harbaugh in college and in the NFL with the 49ers. "He just sat there, hunting this 10-year-old kid so he could win.
"(He's crazy), but in the best way possible. I mean, hey, Steve Jobs was crazy, too."

:jnc

Greg

holy shit, they added a deadzone slider in GTAV!

why this was never an option before and why the default zone was so large... the world may never know

Dutch I'm pretty sure if you put on your new suit you'll slay her.
You're the hero we need.

Someone check on old man snes

I think so too friend. I also got nice red tie to rock with my suit. Usually red ties are only for Americans and bankers, but since I'm 50% American and might be a banker in the future, I thought why the fuck not.

Hi friends I'm alive and in florida

Hope you had a good trip friend.

According to Grantland, the Bears have the worst offensive line in football.
The Chicago offensive line has allowed pressure on only 22.1 percent of dropbacks, the seventh-lowest percentage in football

Part of the credit should go to Cutler as he is throwing quicker passes.

A really sucky offensive line is KC. They allow pressure on 35.8 percent of dropbacks.

Top Bottom