• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

I'm so confused why the US national anthem wasn't boo'd. We've had better relations in the past where you couldn't hear the singing over the boos. Odd.
You must be thinking about a USA@Mexico soccer game in this stadium. An entirely different beast than an NFL game in Mexico (something that has only happened twice in regular seasons including tonight's).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is a weird game for me because I kinda like both of these teams!

Pretty much rooting for *insert non-Pats AFC team here* the rest of the season

Kinda lukewarm on the Broncos. Need new blood.

Hindl

I think McDonough is actually pretty alright as a play by play announcer. He just is too straight-laced and doesn't play well with all the crazy shit Gruden does. But I think if he were paired with someone else he'd be a good commentator

squicken

Is this his contract year? Better step that game up a little more.

They will never let him leave. I think they still have him under contact next year, option on 2018. Then can franchise him in 2019. I have not been a fan until this year but he has played hard and played well. Key for him will be health

This is a weird game for me because I kinda like both of these teams!

Pretty much rooting for *insert non-Pats AFC team here* the rest of the season

Kinda lukewarm on the Broncos. Need new blood.

I'd be down with the Raiders being good.

They started the Pats run, only fitting if Carr and them end it.

They will never let him leave. I think they still have him under contact next year, option on 2018. Then can franchise him in 2019. I have not been a fan until this year but he has played hard and played well. Key for him will be health

We will see, I'm having flashbacks of Mario Williams and how that went down. Between JJ and Brock, it's going to be a bit tough to pay ridiculous money if he goes looking for it and finds it elsewhere.

So what's the attendance number tonight?
Dunno but it'll be considerably less than in the past because Azteca Stadium just went through some severe renovations which reduced the attendance capacity by 10 or 20 thousands in exchange for comfort and more modern amenities. We won't get 100,000+ again but this stadium is packed to the brim, that's for sure.

Bsigg12

It's shitty cause it just pays more to chuck it downfield and not make a play and just hope for a flag.

And sure enough the Raiders score as a result of that penalty keeping the drive alive.

There's a really fine balance they have to strike with PI calls. I like the college rule of spot foul under 15 yards and 15 yards if it occurs past that but if they did that in the NFL players would just be told to take the PI if they're beat because it's only 15 yards. A spot foul like right now makes it shitty when it happens every other deep pass but you have to give receivers a chance and you gotta make sure they're not getting their heads taken off by safeties.

RBH

CxuAR8zUsAE12TV.jpg:large

Top Bottom